Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Cheyenne

Love this just a great product i have thick nail and these work great and very cheap for the quality highly recommend it have nothing bad to say about this product other break way to easy but i have had the same clippers for 3 years know if for some reason i have to buy another pair it will be this brand
Candice C.
Candice C.
Atlanta, GA

I bought this nail clipper because my boys toenails grow crazy and the wouldn't let me clip them. But this nail clipper is great easy to use and lowers the risk of clipping nails to short. Now my boys ages 13 and 10 can clip their own safely. I will buy this Trim Easy-Hold toenail clipper from now on.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Atlanta, GA

I learned a long time ago that its easier to cut nails while they are wet, so i used to use the regular metal one but they constantly slipped while i used them in the tub. These easy-hold clippers allow me to clip my nails while my hands are wet and not worry about them slipping or tearing my nails.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Texarkana, TX

Great for those times when your hands are slippery with lotion or water. My husband likes to clips his toe nails in the shower so these are perfect for him and he keeps them in there! The grip really does make a difference and would recommend to anyone, especially those with dexterity difficulties.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Storrs, CT

I did not like these as much as I thought I would. These clippers are large and easy to hold due to the silicone grip that covers everything but the actual clipper part. However they left my fingernails and toenails feeling sharp. Normally I don't have to file my nails but after using this I did.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Colstrip, MT

I love the grip on this pair of nail clippers. They are so easy to grip and feel great in your hand. There is no slipping of the clippers when you have a tough nail to cut through.

I also love how the clippers slide out of the plastic case, so you can empty the clipping when you are done cutting.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
San Juan, PR

Pretty standard clippers! They do their job and are easy to use. The easy-hold is key. I always like when the clipper holds the clipping. This was a good value for the purchase and I would pay it again. I would recommend these to others but other brands probably get the job done just as well.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Lutherville Timonium, MD

I have owned these toenail clippers for a long time, and they definitely get the job done, especially on thicker toenails like my big toe. The nail catcher is easy to empty and keeps all of my clipped nails in one place, easy to dump into a trash can. I would definitely purchase these again.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC

I have bought a few pairs of these now and they are great. The tweezers last a long time when they are taken care of. My gripe is that the plastic guard can get in the way and cause you to clip too low or at an angle. You can pull it off though, and then it isn't a problem. My favorite kind.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Las Cruces, NM

When you find something that you like you keep buying it! That is how I feel about these clippers. They are the best I've ever used, I just wish my husband would put them back where they belong so I wouldn't have to keep buying more pairs only to find the ones we already have laying around.

Join Now