BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sarah H.
Bemidji, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this brand of clippers since I was a child, and hands down it is the best! However, I am not a fan of this design. I feel like it is just too bulky and the nail stays in there after you clip it, jamming it. Maybe they meant it to do it like that, but I feel like it is annoying.
Megan B.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm actually not a fan of these. The piece eventually came off of the handle, right in the middle of clipping my nails, nearly causing an injury! They weren't really sharp enough to clip a healthy nail, but would be great for thin, brittle nails. I was pretty disappointed in this purchase!
Keisha C.
Swoyersville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not know what makes nail clippers good or bad, but these do their job and cut my nails. I like that they have a grip, it makes it easier to hold. I bought these at walmart and they were pretty cheap. I would recommend to others because they did their job and it was not a hassle.
Maria S.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with this clipper! Okay I love that it cuts nails so easily! It's amazing my mom bought it for me at target when I asked for a simple little clipper lol! Now the hate part lol is if I go over just a little this little sucker will cut you! So be careful!
Jamy K.
OMG why can't everything be this easy to use?  I love these clippers.  They make it so easy to remove toenails.  I have been using these for years and will probably continue.  I purchase these at a local beauty supply house.  I would recommend these to others.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this clipper. It has a nice grip that makes cutting your nails much easier. I very much prefer the gripped nail clippers to the typical clipper as I feel I am in better control of the clipper and can get a better outcome using them. I would absolutely buy these again.
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
Because of the size of these clippers they are fairly easy to use.  the size can also serve as a issue when individuals who are more on the smaller size.  I perfer to have smoe that are tream line and can get in areas that these clippers can not.  They are so so.
Francesca MJ J.
I have used these toe nail clippers for over a year and they are still by far the best pair I have. The grip makes it easy to hold and comfortable. The price was relatively cheap and they are a great quality. I would recommend these to anyone who likes to do their own nails.
jocelyn r.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how the nail clipper has the rubber grip on it. I purchased this nail clipper at target a couple  month back. It is rather easy and self explanatory to use. The price is reasonable, not expensive at all. I would purchase the item again if I would need to.
Natasha P.
Bothell, WA
I am a big fan of the rubber grips that make the clippers easy to hold. They also have a little compartment to catch the nails as they are clipped, which helps. These clippers are some of the best that I've ever owned, I've bought a couple so I always have a pair on hand.