Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by Relana J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Photos (5)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I have bought a few pairs of these now and they are great. The tweezers last a long time when they are taken care of. My gripe is that the plastic guard can get in the way and cause you to clip too low or at an angle. You can pull it off though, and then it isn't a problem. My favorite kind.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Las Cruces, NM
When you find something that you like you keep buying it! That is how I feel about these clippers. They are the best I've ever used, I just wish my husband would put them back where they belong so I wouldn't have to keep buying more pairs only to find the ones we already have laying around.
Adele U.
Adele U.
This clipper is very durable. I've had it for a couple of years now and it still works perfectly. The only negative thing I have to say about this is that the plastic that covers the clippers (which is actually helpful in holding it), can sometimes get in the way but it can be easily fixed.
Tobiloba O.
Tobiloba O.
It really is an easy hold nail clipper. It's easy for me to reach my feet. It is shatp and precise and is wide enough to cut my big toenails in one snip. It's better than most because it didn't get blunt as quickly as others I've used. I'm a first time user and I'd definitely buy it again.
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
El Paso
This worked wonders when I had ingrown toenails! This has a great handle grip to hold onto when you really need to get into those tight spaces between your skin and nails and it also makes it easier when you have really sgakey hands and need a firm grip! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Warrensburg, MO
I am very clumsy when it comes to my hands. Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers are comfortable to hold at that awkward self-trimming angle and I feel confident that they will not slip out of my hands. They also create a clean easy cut so you aren't struggling to clip through thick toenails.
Chandra V.
Chandra V.
Castaic, CA
These Trim toenail clippers work great! They are easy to grip and don't slip in my fingers when I am cutting my toenails. The best thing about these trimmers is the nice sharp blade which cuts cleanly and evenly. They are also very reasonably priced. I would recommend these trimmers.
Lara M.
Lara M.
These nail clippers are hard to grip and control when using on toe nails. They create jagged edges and sharp angles at times. I'm not a fan of these clippers and would not buy again - they're cheap in price but also cheap in quality. I recommend Revlon nail clippers instead of these.
Peggy S.
Peggy S.
I LOVE these clippers! They are easy to hold unlike others! I don't have to worry about them slipping out of my hand. They are so easy to use! I have thick toenails and these clippers handled them wonderfully! I am going to buy these clippers and use them for stocking stuffers!!
Emma L.
Emma L.
West Jordan, UT
I love these clippers. They are long lasting and do just what i need them to do when it comes to maintaining my toe nails and my finger nails. I wouldn't pick any other brands. I got mine from walmart and they are long-lasting and affordable. I would recommend this to everyone.