Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jaizah J.
Jaizah J.
Los Angeles, CA

Trim is really a good brand , got it at a local store close to my house a year or two ago and I still have it , use it often .
krystal h.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI

These are the only toenail clippers I will use. They're sturdy and comfortable. Also, they don't leave my nails feeling sharp.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC

A large clipper like this is great for not only toenails but finger nails also. We prefer large clippers to small ones always.
Malaysia W.
Malaysia W.
Gaithersburg, MD

I like this one because it holds all the clipings. Clipped nails are really gross lying around and aren't the easiest to find!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Ashland, OH

My husband loves these nail clippers. He has very large hands and they make for holding on and cutting his nails much easier.
Joy S.
Joy S.
Pueblo, CO

i have a hard time using y hands so these clippers are very helpful foe me. they were very easy to use, and worked very well.
Janel I.
Janel I.
Las Cruces, NM

These work great. Had for awhile and use on me my kids and husband and never once had an issue. Great quality and great price
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Clarksville, Tennessee

The rubber gripping is great especially after getting out the shower and the reservoir for the clippings makes clean up easy.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Crystal City, MO

These live up to their name: Easy to Hold. I don't feel like they will slip out of my hands. I can cut my toenails with ease.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Lafayette, IN

Almost too large for my toes. They continually cut into the skin around my toenails. That being said, they are very durable.

Join Now