Add a Photo

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers
Photos (5)
Erica I.
Erica I.

They work well and for a long time they are easy to hold and easy to use would recommend these to people for nail clipping
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Albany, GA

Sturdy, do not rust if you happen to keep them in your bathroom. Long-lasting, have not needed to replace for a few years.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Indianapolis, IN

These clippers work great! They are so easy to hold! And the work great on fingers too! I would recommend these to anyone!
KeniRose C.
KeniRose C.
Las Vegas

These make me feel safe! I just like the feel, I don't know. They're great to use! We buy so much of these nail clippers!
Paulina F.
Paulina F.

I kept these on the side of my bathtub because of the no slip grip. They lasted about a year before the clipper got dull.
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Bell, CA

I love this product it works great and I can't never say no to it it take away all the bad nails on my toes love it a lot
Terri M.
Terri M.
Brookport, IL

This is our go to clipper, for every one that I know of. My family and my husbands and we have even given them as a gift
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA

sturdy and easy to use, clips toenails easily with larger size, but also is still easy to use on smaller hangnails, etc.
Carlina I.
Carlina I.
Kenner, LA

These just so happen to be one of the best nail clippers I've ever came across. Easily fit in my purse and very durable.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Evansville, IN

I have brought these several times and they are good. Unfortunately they get lost before I find out how long they last.

Join Now