Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

These nail clippers work great, I've had them for a while so I have really no complaints. They don't rust either which is awesome.
Megan  A.
Megan A.

Gets the job done. Nice clean cut and no slipping involved so makes it very to use. These are our go to clippers we use everytime.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK

I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.
Xochilht J.
Xochilht J.
Indio, CA

Great clippers. Simple, sturdy and have lasted me months. Even my significant other likes these clippers and are his go to choice
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Suisun City, CA

It's easy to hold, and not too big and bulky like other toe nail clippers can be. I've had mine for over a year with no problems.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

Works great for fingers and toes! Sharp but not too sharp. Great for the price you pay for them, and I love the easy to hold grip
Kat V.
Kat V.

A little bulky, but a solid pair of clippers that will hold up for a very long time. Always got the job done with thick toenails.
Alexandria F.
Alexandria F.
Tucson, AZ

I love the grip on these! I dont like the silver onea because I feel like I cant get a good grip and these ones help me with that
Tori W.
Tori W.
Grand River, OH

It's hard to find a good toenail clipper but this is such a great par! Always a nice even cut and also they never tear your nails
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

I like the plastic on these nail clippers - it keeps them from slipping out of my hand like regular metal clippers sometimes do.

Join Now