2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Clip your toenails and fingernails with these clippers.. cant go wrong with a sturdy pair of cheap clippers.
natasha b.
natasha b.
Jacksonville, FL
I love them. They work perfect and I can't find a single problem with them. I use them probably 2-3 a month.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Washington Island, WI
Nice and clean cuts and they appear to remain sharp for a long time. I've had these a little over a year now
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Tulsa, OK
We purchase this brand often. Great value & quality for the price. Large selection for your different needs.
Chrissy H.
Chrissy H.
I do not really see a huge difference in clippers. Sorry! Clippers are clippers . They get the job done! Lol
Jannira M.
Jannira M.
York, PA
I like how it's easier to hold on to and makes it harder to get it stolen. I also like the different colors.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Queen Creek, AZ
These work fine, but the casing came apart on my pair so the part you press down is just a bare nail Clipper
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
Marietta, GA
Love love love these! They have a comfortable grip and can always be used for finger nail clipping as well!
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
IMPERIAL, MO
I love nail clippers themselves but not all the plastic on them .plastic on the bottom just gets in the way
Tania A.
Tania A.
Las Vegas, NV
These nail clipers work great. Easy to use. Use them all the time. Make your nails look and feel beautiful.