BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amie H.
Wofford Heights, CA
These are great they cut those tough toenails, and keeps them all gathered in the bottom so you dont have gross toe nail clippings flying all over the place.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL
I like this product! It is easy to hold and doesn't slip even when your hands are wet. The clippers are nice and sharp and they give you a good clean cut!
ciera b.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a good product, it's easy to carry around if you're traveling and easy to use if you're somewhere where you really needed to use them..I like them.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
These toenail clippers are awesome! I especially like the grip covers they are encased in. Helps keep them under control while dealing with your toenails!
Jenny B.
I like these clippers because of the rubber padding on the handles. These are very eady to hold (I have a very hard time holding the small polished ones.)
Michelle M.
Merritt Is, FL
It's not hard to find a good toe nail clipper, but these are not only great, but he handle gives your fingers a easy grip for those hard to cut toe nails!
Christina T.
Great product. The big clippers are great for thick nails and an easy to hold handle makes it most convenient. Blades are still sharp after multpile uses.
Amanda E.
Dozier, AL
Was disappointed in this product because after few uses the clippers became jagged and dull. I did like the cover that was on the clippers but that is it.
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
When I bought this product I finally found a set of clippers that I can keep a grip on. I can cut my nails with ease and not worry about slipping mid cut.
Kristina B.
I would highly recommend these toenail clipper's very easy to love the rubber grip so your hand doesn't slip I have bought 3 pairs one for every bathroom