BY TRIM #32 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Jaime G.
San Jacinto , CA
Sturdy and works well, easily! I love the grip on the handle so that your hands do not slip. They cut right through even thick nails with no problem and ease!!
Katherine C.
It cut well! The rubber part where your hand holds are very useful. I doesn't slips away from you haves when cutting your nails. I like it. Good for its price.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
A little stiff brand new but handle design is definitely easier to work with. Helps with clipping small children's nails because it is easier to use. Big help!
Nancy M.
Bakersfield, CA
Very easy to use. Easy to find at local pharmacies. Great price. I buy in different sizes. I get smaller ones for my kids. The larger one for my husband & me.
Karissa P.
Allentown, PA
I actually just bout a pair of these & they're great. They cut nicely without you having to squeeze the handles together too hard & they also were well priced
Elizabeth R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
As the name states these clippers are easy to hold. I try to do my own toes in between going to the salon to save a little money. These clippers make it easier
Betsy S.
Gracey, KY
The easy hold toe nail clippers are my favorite. It makes trimming nails at home easier and safer. I would most definitely recommend these clippers to others.
Cady D.
Plano , TX
Very easy to use on yourself and others. My hand doesn't cramp up trying to push hard or from having to hold too tight. Also easy for older and younger users.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
These clippers really are easy to hold! My other ones kept slipping out of my hands. However, the do require some filing afterwords for a smoothr end result.
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these clippers! I have two sets of them; one for my hands and one for my toenails. They reply get the job done in the first try. Highly recommend these!