BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Shelley S.
Southlake, TX
Like the larger size clippers to handle my toes. Allows for a straighter clip and less additional clippings
Sabrina S.
Seaside, CA
love these because they're easy to use. I mean not like nail clipper are difficult but they work just fine.
Tania A.
Las Vegas, NV
These nail clipers work great. Easy to use. Use them all the time. Make your nails look and feel beautiful.
Andrea H.
Hialeah, FL
It's super ergonomic and easy to use! I totally love this product. It has a perfect easy holding mechanism
Adan S.
Nas Jrb Fort Worth
I like these nail clippers because they have an easy grip makes it easier for my kids to clip their nails.
Jessica S.
Spokane, WA
Fits in hand well my husband likes it cause they are easy to hold on to and he doesn't loose them as often
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
Great large clippers! Sturdy, yet priced well. Soft, comfort grip makes it easy to hold and doesn't hurt!
Molly A.
Xenia, OH
Good clippers and makes for any easy grip on the clippers. I also like the width of the clippers as well.
Shanna T.
Wichita, KS
Nice clippers that are easy to hold. They trim my nails perfectly and I also use them for my fingernails!
Amie R.
Live Oak, FL
The trim easy hold nail clips are amazing. I usually have a hard time holding nail clipper but not these!