Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Queen Creek, AZ
These work fine, but the casing came apart on my pair so the part you press down is just a bare nail Clipper
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Tulsa, OK
We purchase this brand often. Great value & quality for the price. Large selection for your different needs.
natasha b.
natasha b.
Jacksonville, FL
I love them. They work perfect and I can't find a single problem with them. I use them probably 2-3 a month.
Alisa M.
Alisa M.
Livingston, TX
They cut really good but the easy hold grippers slide off way too easy so you end up taking them off anyway.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Washington Island, WI
Nice and clean cuts and they appear to remain sharp for a long time. I've had these a little over a year now
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
Clip your toenails and fingernails with these clippers.. cant go wrong with a sturdy pair of cheap clippers.
Jannira M.
Jannira M.
York, PA
I like how it's easier to hold on to and makes it harder to get it stolen. I also like the different colors.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Pompano Beach, FL
It worked for me .. and left my nails even when I cute them . Does not get dull quickly like other clippers
Ruth W.
Ruth W.
Imperial, MO
I love nail clippers themselves but not all the plastic on them .plastic on the bottom just gets in the way
Tania A.
Tania A.
Las Vegas, NV
These nail clipers work great. Easy to use. Use them all the time. Make your nails look and feel beautiful.