Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Christy S.
Christy S.
Alamo, TX

I love this nail clipper! The anti slip grip is enough for me, it is so persice. It is very easy to use and very easy to keep clean.
Tee S.
Tee S.

I love my comfy nail clippers, I also suffer from a mild case of osteoarthritis and these really help me when I am pampering myself.
Daralynne W.
Daralynne W.
Sacramento, CA

I love this product. It is easy to hold. Just the right size to get the job done. I am a. Big fan of trim easy hold toenail clippers
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE

This product is easy to use and a go-to when I'm doing my nails at home. I also love the convenience of grabbing it at Walgreens :).
Amber C.
Amber C.
Mooresboro , NC

I love these clippers the grip on them makes it so much easier to hang onto. I purchased other products with the grip like this also
Emma V.
Emma V.
Provo, UT

I never realized how badly I needed toe nail clippers in my life until I had them. These make trimming my toe nails so much easier.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Rosemead, CA

Clips Effortlessly and very evenly. Good material that's strong and will last for a long time. Good quality clipper and Affordable.
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX

I like that this nail clipper has grip on it. So when I have cream on my hands ad I decide to cut my nails it's still easy to hold.
Megan  A.
Megan A.

Gets the job done. Nice clean cut and no slipping involved so makes it very to use. These are our go to clippers we use everytime.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

These nail clippers work great, I've had them for a while so I have really no complaints. They don't rust either which is awesome.