Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Madlyne R.
Madlyne R.
Fort Stockton
Didn't like the rubber cause it felt harder to cut my nails but I see how it could be helpful to someone else.
Aimee L.
Aimee L.
Columbus, IN
These are very helpful. The grip ensures that you have total control, and they will not slip out of your hand.
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love how I can easily grip them and clip my nails.
I live how this brand has a big selection of nail tools.
Valarie D.
Valarie D.
Crystal River, FL
Super easy to use. My dad has arthritis and it makes squeezing hard for him but these are great for his hands
Susan S.
Susan S.
Trim easy-hold toenail clippers. I use it to clipped my kid toenail I love it. I also use it to clipped mine.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Lakeland, FL
Having issues with my hands I have found these the be the "perfect fit". The price is right and easy to find.
Angie D.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Quick and easy to use. Cuts toenails clean without jagged edges. Comfort handle makes cutting toes nail easy.
Kara L.
Kara L.
Norfolk, VA
It's definitely called "Easy-Hold" for a reason! Easy to hold and doesn't slip. Definitely gets the job done.
Rose E.
Rose E.
Works really well has rubber on it for a good grip I would say this is the one to buy and use if you need it
Alisa M.
Alisa M.
Livingston, TX
They cut really good but the easy hold grippers slide off way too easy so you end up taking them off anyway.