Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Christal K.
Christal K.
Sheridan, AR

So much easier to hold on to these clippers. Comfortable to grip and control where you are clipping. I purchased at walmart.
Kaytlyn W.
Kaytlyn W.
Rio Vista, CA

These are my go to for at home mani/pedi for my family. Work best on me and the kids, but need stronger ones for my husband.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Lafayette, IN

Almost too large for my toes. They continually cut into the skin around my toenails. That being said, they are very durable.
Marie R.
Marie R.
Marquette, MI

Trim clippers do a great job cutting my whole families nails. I bought these clippers at Wal'Mart and were at a good price.
Nadia K.
Nadia K.

These perfectly fit in your hand! No slipping! Clips with precision leaving smooth edges with little to no need for filing!
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Tucson, AZ

Love the grip handle for my toes. Especially when giving my self a pedi. Easy to use and perfect for clumsy people like me.
Glory S.
Glory S.

I really like this item it has a nice grip to it the only thing I would say it was just a little hard to get in the corners
Erica I.
Erica I.

They work well and for a long time they are easy to hold and easy to use would recommend these to people for nail clipping
Liz E.
Liz E.

Great clippers the rubber really does help with my grip, and these clippers have lasted pretty long without becoming dull.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Albany, GA

Sturdy, do not rust if you happen to keep them in your bathroom. Long-lasting, have not needed to replace for a few years.

Join Now