2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Emily P.
Emily P.
Lincoln, NE
An all around durable product. I would definitely buy again. The casing on the clippers make for an easy hold!
Madlyne R.
Madlyne R.
Fort Stockton
Didn't like the rubber cause it felt harder to cut my nails but I see how it could be helpful to someone else.
Valarie D.
Valarie D.
Crystal River, FL
Super easy to use. My dad has arthritis and it makes squeezing hard for him but these are great for his hands
Susan S.
Susan S.
Trim easy-hold toenail clippers. I use it to clipped my kid toenail I love it. I also use it to clipped mine.
Kara L.
Kara L.
Norfolk, VA
It's definitely called "Easy-Hold" for a reason! Easy to hold and doesn't slip. Definitely gets the job done.
Pam S.
Pam S.
Lakeland, FL
Having issues with my hands I have found these the be the "perfect fit". The price is right and easy to find.
Angie D.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Quick and easy to use. Cuts toenails clean without jagged edges. Comfort handle makes cutting toes nail easy.
Blanca U.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love how I can easily grip them and clip my nails.
I live how this brand has a big selection of nail tools.
Alisa M.
Alisa M.
Livingston, TX
They cut really good but the easy hold grippers slide off way too easy so you end up taking them off anyway.
natasha b.
natasha b.
Jacksonville, FL
I love them. They work perfect and I can't find a single problem with them. I use them probably 2-3 a month.