Add a Photo

#27 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Kat V.
Kat V.

A little bulky, but a solid pair of clippers that will hold up for a very long time. Always got the job done with thick toenails.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK

I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.
Xochilht J.
Xochilht J.
Indio, CA

Great clippers. Simple, sturdy and have lasted me months. Even my significant other likes these clippers and are his go to choice
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

Works great for fingers and toes! Sharp but not too sharp. Great for the price you pay for them, and I love the easy to hold grip
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Suisun City, CA

It's easy to hold, and not too big and bulky like other toe nail clippers can be. I've had mine for over a year with no problems.
These are easy to hold and do a great job at clipping the nails evenly. They don't slip in my hands, but rather fit comfortably!
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Volin, SD

Love this product. One of the best nail clippers I have bought. Love the easy hold it makes it so much easier to use and handle.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

I like the plastic on these nail clippers - it keeps them from slipping out of my hand like regular metal clippers sometimes do.
Eu R.
Eu R.

es perfecto para lo que es, para los pies, sobre todo para los chicos, es un poco grande para las uñas de las manos delas chicas
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lexington, MO

These work great! I use them on my fingernails and toenails because they are extra sharp and keep clippings from flying around!

Join Now