BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Elizabeth M.
Newport News, VA
These are okay, sometimes its hard to get under the nail because they are thick and bulky. I do like their price point and they seem to be sharp for a while.
$Chloe$;) G.
Review for: 1 Pair more...
This is a really good brand but it doesn’t do that well go in case I have really sharp and thick toenails so it didn’t do that welll I I hoped it would of..
Hannah D.
I'm not a big fan of these because they didn't cut as well as I had hoped, they broke not long after getting them, and the clipper part dulled pretty quick.
Katherine L.
Plainfield, NJ
No complains..the way this clipper is made is to help your hand stay in place when cutting your nails. This beans is sold everywhere and its very affordable.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
These work really well & I have thick nails & these clip right through them with no problem at all. Makes the pedicure process much faster & less stressful!
Amie H.
Wofford Heights, CA
These are great they cut those tough toenails, and keeps them all gathered in the bottom so you dont have gross toe nail clippings flying all over the place.
Katie T.
Bertram, TX
The easy hold clippers have a grip so there is no slipping. Sharp, smooth cutting of Sven thick toe nails. I won't buy any other toenail clippers. Only Trim.
Daniela R.
Rincon, NM
This nail clippers is good because it has a good cushion for a better grip when your clipping your Nails that way it wouldn't slip out of your fingers. great
Jenny B.
I like these clippers because of the rubber padding on the handles. These are very eady to hold (I have a very hard time holding the small polished ones.)
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL
I like this product! It is easy to hold and doesn't slip even when your hands are wet. The clippers are nice and sharp and they give you a good clean cut!