BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sara P.
Yadkinville, NC
Nail clippers are a dime a dozen. However I have only ever used Trim brand products because others have broken or are absolutely too flimsy to even clip a nail.
Katherine C.
It cut well! The rubber part where your hand holds are very useful. I doesn't slips away from you haves when cutting your nails. I like it. Good for its price.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
These clippers really are easy to hold! My other ones kept slipping out of my hands. However, the do require some filing afterwords for a smoothr end result.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK
A little stiff brand new but handle design is definitely easier to work with. Helps with clipping small children's nails because it is easier to use. Big help!
Melissa Leah G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love these clippers! I have two sets of them; one for my hands and one for my toenails. They reply get the job done in the first try. Highly recommend these!
Jaki L.
Denver, CO
These clippers are great, they're easy to hold so I don't risk my hand slipping and cutting my toe. They make it easy to clip my nails and have them look nice!
Cady D.
Plano , TX
Very easy to use on yourself and others. My hand doesn't cramp up trying to push hard or from having to hold too tight. Also easy for older and younger users.
Jaime G.
San Jacinto , CA
Sturdy and works well, easily! I love the grip on the handle so that your hands do not slip. They cut right through even thick nails with no problem and ease!!
Nancy M.
Bakersfield, CA
Very easy to use. Easy to find at local pharmacies. Great price. I buy in different sizes. I get smaller ones for my kids. The larger one for my husband & me.
Karissa P.
Allentown, PA
I actually just bout a pair of these & they're great. They cut nicely without you having to squeeze the handles together too hard & they also were well priced