BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Aimee L.
Columbus, IN
These are very helpful. The grip ensures that you have total control, and they will not slip out of your hand.
Madlyne R.
Fort Stockton
Didn't like the rubber cause it felt harder to cut my nails but I see how it could be helpful to someone else.
Great clippers very inexpensive and they cut in the first clip and they don't hurt!!! safe yo usr on children.
Jordan H.
Trenton, GA
I absolutely love these clippers! They are so easy to hold and don't slip out of my hands like other clippers!
Valarie D.
Crystal River, FL
Super easy to use. My dad has arthritis and it makes squeezing hard for him but these are great for his hands
Susan S.
Trim easy-hold toenail clippers. I use it to clipped my kid toenail I love it. I also use it to clipped mine.
Kara L.
Norfolk, VA
It's definitely called "Easy-Hold" for a reason! Easy to hold and doesn't slip. Definitely gets the job done.
Angie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Quick and easy to use. Cuts toenails clean without jagged edges. Comfort handle makes cutting toes nail easy.
Blanca U.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I love how I can easily grip them and clip my nails.
I live how this brand has a big selection of nail tools.
Alisa M.
Livingston, TX
They cut really good but the easy hold grippers slide off way too easy so you end up taking them off anyway.