Add a Photo

Photos (5)
krystal h.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI

These are the only toenail clippers I will use. They're sturdy and comfortable. Also, they don't leave my nails feeling sharp.
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Hamilton

Cuts my nails perfect.love the colour and the style of it. It needs to be all stronger material but other than that it's okay
Malaysia W.
Malaysia W.
Gaithersburg, MD

I like this one because it holds all the clipings. Clipped nails are really gross lying around and aren't the easiest to find!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Ashland, OH

My husband loves these nail clippers. He has very large hands and they make for holding on and cutting his nails much easier.
Janel I.
Janel I.
Las Cruces, NM

These work great. Had for awhile and use on me my kids and husband and never once had an issue. Great quality and great price
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Crystal City, MO

These live up to their name: Easy to Hold. I don't feel like they will slip out of my hands. I can cut my toenails with ease.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Clarksville, TN

The rubber gripping is great especially after getting out the shower and the reservoir for the clippings makes clean up easy.
Joy S.
Joy S.
Pueblo, CO

i have a hard time using y hands so these clippers are very helpful foe me. they were very easy to use, and worked very well.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Hyattsville, MD

Honestly it just gets the job done. they're sharp enough for a clean cut and done come apart like some of the off brand ones
Christal K.
Christal K.
Sheridan, AR

So much easier to hold on to these clippers. Comfortable to grip and control where you are clipping. I purchased at walmart.

Join Now