Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX

I like that this nail clipper has grip on it. So when I have cream on my hands ad I decide to cut my nails it's still easy to hold.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Orlando, FL

This product really did an a amazing job. It was sharp and cut my nails very easily. I would recommend this to family and frienfs.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

These nail clippers work great, I've had them for a while so I have really no complaints. They don't rust either which is awesome.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.

These are great nail clippers that get the job done! I've had these for 3 years and they're still doing the job. Highly recommend!
Megan  A.
Megan A.

Gets the job done. Nice clean cut and no slipping involved so makes it very to use. These are our go to clippers we use everytime.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK

I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.
Xochilht J.
Xochilht J.
Indio, CA

Great clippers. Simple, sturdy and have lasted me months. Even my significant other likes these clippers and are his go to choice
Tori W.
Tori W.
Grand River, OH

It's hard to find a good toenail clipper but this is such a great par! Always a nice even cut and also they never tear your nails
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

Works great for fingers and toes! Sharp but not too sharp. Great for the price you pay for them, and I love the easy to hold grip
Kat V.
Kat V.

A little bulky, but a solid pair of clippers that will hold up for a very long time. Always got the job done with thick toenails.

Join Now