Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Cassi B.
Cassi B.
Bonney Lake, WA

Makes it simple and easy to trim my toes between professional pedicures. I fumble with smaller clippers, so I appreciate the easy grip.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Edinburg

Great grip on the clippers. Great price for them and really easy to use. They're not like the other ones these are actually easy to use
Edith M.
Edith M.
Glendale, CA

LOVE THIS. I bought it on a whim and it worked out perfectly. Its hard to cut toe nails with regular clippers and this works perfectly.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.

These are really good for those who have a hard time holding onto a regular pair of toenail clippers. My significant other loves them.
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

These clippers are great ! They cut perfectly ! The only brand I buy, and I have to keep buying them because my kids tend to take them
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI

Best nail clippers yet. They are easy to use and work wonders on some of my thicker toe nails. The price is so cheap for these babies.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Visalia, CA

These clippers are not only easy to handle but they clip very clean. Other clippers are ok but with these I rarely have to use a file.
Candie S.
Candie S.
Hedgesville, WV

Last along time. Has a nice cover on it so fingers don't slide off. I use mine like once a week even good with fake nails to come off.
Korrina Z.
Korrina Z.

I love the holder because I'm left handed and it helps me get a better grip. I feel it also helps me not to cut my nails down too far.
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA

These are great and inexpensive to purchase I buy at least 2 or 3 every other month and I don't spend more than 2 or 3 bucks a piece.

Join Now