BY TRIM #27 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kweli W.
Staten Island, NY
I love these clippers because they don't slip out of your grip like the regular silver clippers. They're great for my nails, toes, but also my daughter who is 7. I bought it at CVS and they had such a selection, but these I would recommend for families.
Dakota W.
Have used trim products for years and never had a problem. They last long and are very durable.
Tiffany S.
I love these clippers. They are awesome the way they have the very nice soft gripping handles . it makes them easier to use and more comfortable to hold while you are trying to clip your nails.
Amanda Z.
Portland, TN
Good product. My nails are super thick and these get the job done. I've been using mine for months. Highly recommend.
Dani H.
Copan, OK
Easy to hold but it becomes dull very easy but over all I like these and they fit in my hands very well
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
I love that when you clip your nail it goes into the rubber an you empty it when done. So it's easy clean up an you don't have to go around picking up nail clippings.
Michelle G.
These are very easy to hold. I often drop these type of clippers but these are much better to hold. They don't slip or jump out of my fingers like must of the others do. I really like these.
Cady D.
Plano , TX
Very easy to use on yourself and others. My hand doesn't cramp up trying to push hard or from having to hold too tight. Also easy for older and younger users.
Kristhel P.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought these to give my friend a pedicure, and they work great! I've been giving her pedis for the last 4 months now and they're still very sharp and trim great. They're very easy to use and are definitely worth the extra couple dollars vs other brands.
Emma L.
West Jordan, UT
I love these clippers. They are long lasting and do just what i need them to do when it comes to maintaining my toe nails and my finger nails. I wouldn't pick any other brands. I got mine from walmart and they are long-lasting and affordable. I would recommend this to everyone.