BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brenna A.
Erath, LA
Easy to get a good grip. Especially when I'm using them on my wiggly little ones. We get constant horrible hangnails and these get in the corners to help dig them out.
Rebecca M.
Lebanon, OR
These are so wonderful and I cut my whole family's toe nails with them. Very clean cut without leaving your nails edges to cut up your socks or to rub on your blankets.
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
The Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers are so easy to use. They are great for me since I have arthritis. Trim Toenail Clippers make it easier for me to cut my toenails.
Barbara O.
Owings Mills, MD
These clippers are the best!!! They are always sharp and never slip out of my hands. Its hard enough holding out a toe and this product makes clipping them a breeze.
Karla C.
This is so convenient you know it's always hard to clip your nails without soaking them before well this nail clipper won't give you any problem it's very easy to use
Trisha T.
Gainesville, GA
Cuts nails with ease. Fits in hands nicely. Like the fact that it catches the clipped nails for easy clean up. Love the black and teal color choice. Would buy again
Courtney H.
Trenton, NJ
Best clippers keep handy in the house. Easy to handle and you don't have to worry about fumbling around with them and having them slip out of your hands constantly.
Ashley F.
Carl Junction, MO
These are the best toenail clippers ever! So easy to handle. They do not slip out of your hand and contain the clippings as you go for easy clean up. Great product!
Crystal A.
Iva, SC
Love these! Never noticed how slippery nail clippers were until I picked up these bad boys and I love them! My husband and kids love them to! Give them a try, you will love them to!
Ella G.
Lakeside, CA
I like the easy grip handle. I can tackle my elderly aunt's thick toenails without fear of slipping and accidentally breaking skin. Allows for precision trimming.