BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brittany D.
Best toe nail clippers I have used! The easy-hold handle is a greats feature. I have purchased multiple pairs and will continue to buy them. They are easy to work with and a good size to get the job done!
Karen M.
Lakewood, OH
This is great. The plastic sheath traps your nail trimmings as you work so you don't have to hunt for stray clippings. It's my favorite set of clippers to use because of the clean up and the sharpness.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK
I was by a fan of these toe nail clippers. They are very hard to use. You have to press down super hard to get it work and it does not cut even at all. The grips are very uncomfortable. I will definitely not buy this again.
Heather B.
Salt Lake City, UT
My son hates getting his nails clipped. However, for some reason the grip on these make him happy( he has a sensory processing disorder) and he is willing to clip his nails. But only with this brand!
Yessica D.
Modesto, CA
I like the easy grip on this toe clipper and its lasted me a long time. I've bought one for my Boyfrined because he cuts his toenails after his showers and this allows him not to lose he's grip.
Kayisha R.
Maysville, WV
These nail clippers are beyond perfect. They are great for people who have a hard time holding on to the nail clippers and messing up our nails. This products offer a nonslip grip for easy use.
Heaven G.
Elkhorn City, KY
I wasn't real pleased with these clippers. They seem very big and bulky to me. Kinda hard to hold on to and have to concentrate when using them to cut my daughters nails
Shonacee S.
Herriman, UT
These are seriously one of the best things I have found! They are super easy to hold, and don't slide out of your grip like other clippers. An additional bonus is they last for a very long time!
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I struggle with clipping my toenails because of the awkward angles. This does help a lot. However I felt like strength and leverage were a problem. I had to push down super hard to get it to cut
Tiffany S.
I love these clippers. They are awesome the way they have the very nice soft gripping handles . it makes them easier to use and more comfortable to hold while you are trying to clip your nails.