Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK

I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.
Alexandria F.
Alexandria F.
Tucson, AZ

I love the grip on these! I dont like the silver onea because I feel like I cant get a good grip and these ones help me with that
Kat V.
Kat V.

A little bulky, but a solid pair of clippers that will hold up for a very long time. Always got the job done with thick toenails.
These are easy to hold and do a great job at clipping the nails evenly. They don't slip in my hands, but rather fit comfortably!
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Volin, SD

Love this product. One of the best nail clippers I have bought. Love the easy hold it makes it so much easier to use and handle.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.

I like the plastic on these nail clippers - it keeps them from slipping out of my hand like regular metal clippers sometimes do.
Eu R.
Eu R.

es perfecto para lo que es, para los pies, sobre todo para los chicos, es un poco grande para las uñas de las manos delas chicas
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lexington, MO

These work great! I use them on my fingernails and toenails because they are extra sharp and keep clippings from flying around!
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Sullivan, IN

Great nail clippers! We have these and they are easy to use and have a great grip. Easy to use on our kids aswell as ourselves.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC

A large clipper like this is great for not only toenails but finger nails also. We prefer large clippers to small ones always.

Join Now