Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

Grips slip a little but otherwise is a great handle comfy and non digging like most nail clippers do. Works great on getting an even cut
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Huntsville, AL

Loved loved loved these. They were comfortable and easy to use Nice and sharp and it also catches the clippings so there's easy clean up
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Brunswick, GA

These were easy to use and hold on to. Made trimming my toenails a lot easier than the bulky pair I was using prior to purchasing these.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA

Great nail clippers! Super strong and last a long time! I purchased mine from Target and the handle makes them easy to hold and to grip.
JoAnn L.
JoAnn L.
Los Lunas, NM

This product works so well i cant get enough of it I never have a problem with it I tell all my friends about it and they buy it as well
NorCalMama R.
NorCalMama R.
Brentwood, CA

I never count on anything else to cut through my husband's gross toenails..if they can cut through his, I consider a 5 star in my book!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Louisville, KY

I like how this product creates a no-mess routine. Makes nail clipping quicker since you aren't having to keep track of your clippings.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Colorado Springs, CO

Love these fit perfe t in my hand easy to use and very effective to cut your nails with especially if they are thick and long like mine
I like this one because it has the extra holder attached to catch the clipped nails. I don't like mine being thrown all over the place.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Edinburg

Great grip on the clippers. Great price for them and really easy to use. They're not like the other ones these are actually easy to use