Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI

Best nail clippers yet. They are easy to use and work wonders on some of my thicker toe nails. The price is so cheap for these babies.
Candie S.
Candie S.
Hedgesville, WV

Last along time. Has a nice cover on it so fingers don't slide off. I use mine like once a week even good with fake nails to come off.
Korrina Z.
Korrina Z.

I love the holder because I'm left handed and it helps me get a better grip. I feel it also helps me not to cut my nails down too far.
Jyoti S.
Jyoti S.

My guy loves these because they are so sturdy and don't look "girly" but I also enjoy using these as the material helps for gripping.
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA

These are great and inexpensive to purchase I buy at least 2 or 3 every other month and I don't spend more than 2 or 3 bucks a piece.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE

This product is easy to use and a go-to when I'm doing my nails at home. I also love the convenience of grabbing it at Walgreens :).
Christy S.
Christy S.
Alamo, TX

I love this nail clipper! The anti slip grip is enough for me, it is so persice. It is very easy to use and very easy to keep clean.
Daralynne W.
Daralynne W.
Sacramento, CA

I love this product. It is easy to hold. Just the right size to get the job done. I am a. Big fan of trim easy hold toenail clippers
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Rosemead, CA

Clips Effortlessly and very evenly. Good material that's strong and will last for a long time. Good quality clipper and Affordable.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Provo, UT

I never realized how badly I needed toe nail clippers in my life until I had them. These make trimming my toe nails so much easier.

Join Now