Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA

Great nail clippers! Super strong and last a long time! I purchased mine from Target and the handle makes them easy to hold and to grip.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Colorado Springs, CO

Love these fit perfe t in my hand easy to use and very effective to cut your nails with especially if they are thick and long like mine
I like this one because it has the extra holder attached to catch the clipped nails. I don't like mine being thrown all over the place.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Louisville , Ky

I like how this product creates a no-mess routine. Makes nail clipping quicker since you aren't having to keep track of your clippings.
Diana C.
Diana C.
Edinburg

Great grip on the clippers. Great price for them and really easy to use. They're not like the other ones these are actually easy to use
NorCalMama R.
NorCalMama R.
Brentwood, CA

I never count on anything else to cut through my husband's gross toenails..if they can cut through his, I consider a 5 star in my book!
Cassi B.
Cassi B.
Bonney Lake, WA

Makes it simple and easy to trim my toes between professional pedicures. I fumble with smaller clippers, so I appreciate the easy grip.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Glendale, CA

LOVE THIS. I bought it on a whim and it worked out perfectly. Its hard to cut toe nails with regular clippers and this works perfectly.
Korrina Z.
Korrina Z.

I love the holder because I'm left handed and it helps me get a better grip. I feel it also helps me not to cut my nails down too far.
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.

These are really good for those who have a hard time holding onto a regular pair of toenail clippers. My significant other loves them.

Join Now