Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Lorida, FL

Ive actually have has these for awhile now an the seemnto laat the longest after wear an tear of using them an i love them they work great
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Porter, TX

TRIM is my favorite nail product brand ! They have everything that you can think of and these clippers in general are my absolute favorite
Elina V.
Elina V.
Arcola, IL

These are great for cutting my husbands nail he has really bad nails that are really sensitve and these help out a lot they cut really good
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Saint Paul, MN

So a dedicated toenail clipper isn't a must, but I'll admit that it's nice to have. Super sturdy- my husband likes this for his nails too.
Catherine V.
Catherine V.

Easy to use toenail clippers with a good gripper. Affordable and performs as expected. Would buy this brand again for other nail products.
Carlee M.
Carlee M.

The handle on these clippers makes it easy to grip. They're nice and sharp so you don't have to saw at your nails. They get the job done.
Vale A.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL

The clippers are really sharp and they last a very long time . It is very easy to use and easy to grab it doesn't slip out of your hands.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Stamford, CT

me and my entire family use their products for years and i have to say it's long lasting never had any issues. one of the best out there.
Meagan N.
Meagan N.
Lorain, OH

I have a pair of these and everyone in my house absolutely loves them. They really need to get there own. Highly recommended to everyone.
Black C.
Black C.
Las Vegas, NV

Great price. Works well and even catches the nail clippings. Comfortable to hold and doesn't slip out my hands like some other brands do.