BY TRIM #32 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

makay s.
Really good product. Has a easy hold and also safety. You can buy these at Walmart, target.. it's not too pricy, it was cheap/ recommend you people to buy it and use.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I bought these for my mom because she has arthritis in her hands and wad having trouble with her old nail clippers and she loved these so I bought a couple more my home and they are great!
Sheena A.
Fayetteville, NC
These are the best if you have problems with the regular clippers slipping out of your hand or are hard to grip then you want these and they don't make your hand hurt from gripping them
Shenna E.
Birchleaf, VA
I've used these clippers for both my toe nails and fingernails. They are so easy to use and easy to grip. I recently purchased a new pair after breaking the pair I'd had for over 5 years.
Carol G.
Powder Springs, GA
Easy to hold clippers are just that easy to hold. Love the easy gripping which helps to avoid mistakes. I love these clippers because they keep my toes nails from being out of control.
Ashley I.
Uriah, AL
These help me keep the perfect length on my toes. They always give you a clean cut. If you're looking for something not too expensive but high quality then these are your best bet.
Sara R.
Wilmington, NC
Your able to hold them in place with the nice gel cover over the lips of the clippers and it helps you position the cut before you press down, the end blades never dull or rust out
Jennifer R.
Buffalo, NY
Love these clippers.. They work great and can even cut the toughest nails... Would definitely recommend these clippers to friends and family. My mom even uses them when she visits..
Miranda R.
Fairview, OR
Are you such a couple times didn't like it that much. It was too big. And I don't feel like it gets the toenails out they could be stuck inside and I just don't want to deal with it
Alma F.
I love this nail clipper, it has a rubber handle which makes it easier to get a good grip to do the perfect nail clipper, and is really convinient because you can remove ribber grip.