Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Angier, NC
My husband has some thick toenails and the easy hold trimmers make the perfect cut every time! He loves using them.
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.
Tulare, CA
This product isn't as good as it seems it is easy to hold but I think it's too bulky I prefer regular nail clipper
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Asheville, NC
Does a good job clipping the nails. The easy hold helps them not slip from your fingers so you get a precise clip.
Beatriz O.
Beatriz O.
SUNRISE, Florida
Mi cortaúñas favorito!!! Me encanta que tiene una especie de depósito para las uñas que voy cortando. Es excelente
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak
Easy to use and nail clippings don't fall everywhere with these since they go into the box for you to empty later!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Kenilworth , NJ
Easy to grip cuts through the nail without having to apply too much pressure like you would with those cheap ones.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love the ease of holding these nail clippers. They are sharp so that the nail doesn't shred and has a clean cut.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Redford, MI
I do my own acrylic nails at home and I've had one of these for years it works great. I have no complaints at all.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Like that these clippers are big enough to fit in my husbands big hands! And with the grip it has it doesn't slide
Grace A.
Grace A.
Salinas, CA
This nail clipper comes with an enclosure so trimmings. always sharp and doesn't leave the nails with sharp edges.