BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Dephna M.
Mastic Beach, NY
I love the grip handles so the clipper doesn't slip and you don't end up clipping where you don't want to. Also these are very easy to clean and do not rust to my knowledge.
judy s.
One of the best products on the market by far. Love the ease of use! I depend on the precision when I use it after a bath or shower and need to give my self a pedicure....
Jennifer J.
Coleman, TX
They last for a long time and I love how they have a grip like material on the handles so that you can hold on to them and not accidentally slip while cutting your nails.
Brenna A.
Erath, LA
Easy to get a good grip. Especially when I'm using them on my wiggly little ones. We get constant horrible hangnails and these get in the corners to help dig them out.
Rebecca M.
Lebanon, OR
These are so wonderful and I cut my whole family's toe nails with them. Very clean cut without leaving your nails edges to cut up your socks or to rub on your blankets.
Kristen L.
Montpelier, VA
These clippers are perfect for toenails! They are big enough to hold on to easily but comfortable enough to use even on my kids' toes! We have a pair in every bathroom!
Barbara O.
Owings Mills, MD
These clippers are the best!!! They are always sharp and never slip out of my hands. Its hard enough holding out a toe and this product makes clipping them a breeze.
Karla C.
This is so convenient you know it's always hard to clip your nails without soaking them before well this nail clipper won't give you any problem it's very easy to use
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
The Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers are so easy to use. They are great for me since I have arthritis. Trim Toenail Clippers make it easier for me to cut my toenails.
Trisha T.
Gainesville, GA
Cuts nails with ease. Fits in hands nicely. Like the fact that it catches the clipped nails for easy clean up. Love the black and teal color choice. Would buy again