2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
These nail clippers work great and I loved the handle for easy grip makes it easy to quickly cut my toe nails off 😀
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love the ease of holding these nail clippers. They are sharp so that the nail doesn't shred and has a clean cut.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Redford, MI
I do my own acrylic nails at home and I've had one of these for years it works great. I have no complaints at all.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Kenilworth, NJ
Easy to grip cuts through the nail without having to apply too much pressure like you would with those cheap ones.
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Asheville, NC
Does a good job clipping the nails. The easy hold helps them not slip from your fingers so you get a precise clip.
Sonia M.
Sonia M.
Like that these clippers are big enough to fit in my husbands big hands! And with the grip it has it doesn't slide
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak
Easy to use and nail clippings don't fall everywhere with these since they go into the box for you to empty later!
Beatriz O.
Beatriz O.
Sunrise, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Mi cortaúñas favorito!!! Me encanta que tiene una especie de depósito para las uñas que voy cortando. Es excelente
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.
Tulare, CA
This product isn't as good as it seems it is easy to hold but I think it's too bulky I prefer regular nail clipper
Angi S.
Angi S.
South Bend, IN
I enjoy the grip of the clippers, I have a large toe nail bed and it does a good job of making the cut straight .