Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE

This product is easy to use and a go-to when I'm doing my nails at home. I also love the convenience of grabbing it at Walgreens :).
Daralynne W.
Daralynne W.
Sacramento, CA

I love this product. It is easy to hold. Just the right size to get the job done. I am a. Big fan of trim easy hold toenail clippers
Christy S.
Christy S.
Alamo, TX

I love this nail clipper! The anti slip grip is enough for me, it is so persice. It is very easy to use and very easy to keep clean.
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX

I like that this nail clipper has grip on it. So when I have cream on my hands ad I decide to cut my nails it's still easy to hold.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Rosemead, CA

Clips Effortlessly and very evenly. Good material that's strong and will last for a long time. Good quality clipper and Affordable.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Provo, UT

I never realized how badly I needed toe nail clippers in my life until I had them. These make trimming my toe nails so much easier.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.

These nail clippers work great, I've had them for a while so I have really no complaints. They don't rust either which is awesome.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.

These are great nail clippers that get the job done! I've had these for 3 years and they're still doing the job. Highly recommend!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Orlando, FL

This product really did an a amazing job. It was sharp and cut my nails very easily. I would recommend this to family and frienfs.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK

I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.

Join Now