BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sheena A.
Fayetteville, NC
These are the best if you have problems with the regular clippers slipping out of your hand or are hard to grip then you want these and they don't make your hand hurt from gripping them
Carol G.
Powder Springs, GA
Easy to hold clippers are just that easy to hold. Love the easy gripping which helps to avoid mistakes. I love these clippers because they keep my toes nails from being out of control.
Alma F.
I love this nail clipper, it has a rubber handle which makes it easier to get a good grip to do the perfect nail clipper, and is really convinient because you can remove ribber grip.
Jennifer R.
Buffalo, NY
Love these clippers.. They work great and can even cut the toughest nails... Would definitely recommend these clippers to friends and family. My mom even uses them when she visits..
Sara R.
Wilmington, NC
Your able to hold them in place with the nice gel cover over the lips of the clippers and it helps you position the cut before you press down, the end blades never dull or rust out
Miranda R.
Fairview, OR
Are you such a couple times didn't like it that much. It was too big. And I don't feel like it gets the toenails out they could be stuck inside and I just don't want to deal with it
Ashley I.
Uriah, AL
These help me keep the perfect length on my toes. They always give you a clean cut. If you're looking for something not too expensive but high quality then these are your best bet.
Cara F.
Love these clippers! I use them while trimming my children's nails and they are so easy to use. The gripper makes it easy to hold on to the clippers while holding wiggly children.
Morgan S.
Arkadelphia, AR
I could not do without my trim nail clippers! The easy grip makes it so comfortable while clipping your toenails. The clippers are sharp so they do the job the very first time.
Natalie J.
Rexburg, ID
I'm not a big fan of these. While there's a nice grip, it's so big it's hard to hold onto. I took the grips off and they're still not great clippers. But I guess they work okay.