BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sharon R.
Angier, NC
My husband has some thick toenails and the easy hold trimmers make the perfect cut every time! He loves using them.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
These nail clippers work great and I loved the handle for easy grip makes it easy to quickly cut my toe nails off ­čśÇ
Diana D.
The holder is a little too bulky. I prefer the simpler style trimmer. I don't think I'd buy this again if it broke.
Samantha R.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love the ease of holding these nail clippers. They are sharp so that the nail doesn't shred and has a clean cut.
Maggie C.
Wasilla, Ak
Easy to use and nail clippings don't fall everywhere with these since they go into the box for you to empty later!
Jesenia L.
Tulare, CA
This product isn't as good as it seems it is easy to hold but I think it's too bulky I prefer regular nail clipper
Natasha C.
Kenilworth, NJ
Easy to grip cuts through the nail without having to apply too much pressure like you would with those cheap ones.
Chelsea T.
Asheville, NC
Does a good job clipping the nails. The easy hold helps them not slip from your fingers so you get a precise clip.
Sonia M.
Like that these clippers are big enough to fit in my husbands big hands! And with the grip it has it doesn't slide
Beatriz O.
SUNRISE, FL
Mi corta├║├▒as favorito!!! Me encanta que tiene una especie de dep├│sito para las u├▒as que voy cortando. Es excelente