Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tempe, AZ

These clippers work really well but seem to rust easily. With a coat of clear nail polish you are set and they will last a lot long as well.
tiffany l.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX

I got these nail clippers cause they are the cheapest and they work really good, they are not too cheaply made so they have last pretty good
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA

I use these every time I cut my toenails and they never do me wrong. I just wish the cushion part around it was slimmer, it's pretty bulky.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.

What I love about this nail /toe clipper is that it has a prefect grip to clip off your nails it won't slip off easy to to get your grip on
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH

The easy hold rubber is a bit to small for my fingers. The clippers tend to slip out of my hand but the blade is definitely sharp and good.
Breanne D.
Breanne D.
Cocoa, Fl

The Clippers are easy to use and make it easy to cut your toenails. They're not slippery the group makes it easier to handle. Good product.
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV

I love these clippers. They are easy to use, perfect lines with no ridging. No issues at all with these. Oh and the material is very soft ☺
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Oklahoma City, OK

No complaints with this product. It gets the job done. It is sharp and works great. It has a nice plastic grip to help hold onto it better.
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Broomfield, CO

I use this one for both finger nails n toe nails, I need to use the bigger clippers because of my condition if makes it a lot easier to use
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Lorida, FL

Ive actually have has these for awhile now an the seemnto laat the longest after wear an tear of using them an i love them they work great