Add a Photo

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers
Photos (5)
Naomi S.
Naomi S.

These clippers are great ! They cut perfectly ! The only brand I buy, and I have to keep buying them because my kids tend to take them
Korrina Z.
Korrina Z.

I love the holder because I'm left handed and it helps me get a better grip. I feel it also helps me not to cut my nails down too far.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI

Best nail clippers yet. They are easy to use and work wonders on some of my thicker toe nails. The price is so cheap for these babies.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Visalia, CA

These clippers are not only easy to handle but they clip very clean. Other clippers are ok but with these I rarely have to use a file.
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA

These are great and inexpensive to purchase I buy at least 2 or 3 every other month and I don't spend more than 2 or 3 bucks a piece.
Jyoti S.
Jyoti S.

My guy loves these because they are so sturdy and don't look "girly" but I also enjoy using these as the material helps for gripping.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Alamo, TX

I love this nail clipper! The anti slip grip is enough for me, it is so persice. It is very easy to use and very easy to keep clean.
Daralynne W.
Daralynne W.
Sacramento, CA

I love this product. It is easy to hold. Just the right size to get the job done. I am a. Big fan of trim easy hold toenail clippers
Marcela V.
Marcela V.
chile

estan facil y practico de utilizar que con mi bebe tambien lo utilizo para cortas sus uñitas, y lo mejor que es de excelente calidad
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE

This product is easy to use and a go-to when I'm doing my nails at home. I also love the convenience of grabbing it at Walgreens :).

Join Now