2 colors available

BY TRIM #14 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Milly M.
Milly M.
They have a good grip making them easier to use than others. They also cut well and do not require much effort to cut
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
These are great for clipping your nails or toes! Highly recommended! Great and affordable brand and last a long time!
Summer S.
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA
My favorite pair of nail clippers I have gotten so far. The grips make them much easier and more comfortable to use.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Orrville, OH
I live the grip on these! I didn't think there was a way to improve toenail products but I guess I was proved wrong.
Erica H.
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH
I like these cause my nails are thick and i have a good grip when cutting. Make it more safe for me with a good grip
Daisy S.
Daisy S.
Cicero, IL
Very handy affordable and easy to use , also stylish and very girl like, would definitely recommend these clippers.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Riga
These are so easy to use! Very comfortable to hold and well made! I always use these when giving myself a pedicure!
Diana D.
Diana D.
The holder is a little too bulky. I prefer the simpler style trimmer. I don't think I'd buy this again if it broke.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Angier, NC
My husband has some thick toenails and the easy hold trimmers make the perfect cut every time! He loves using them.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Bradenton, FL
These nail clippers work great and I loved the handle for easy grip makes it easy to quickly cut my toe nails off 😀