Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Black C.
Black C.
Las Vegas, NV

Great price. Works well and even catches the nail clippings. Comfortable to hold and doesn't slip out my hands like some other brands do.
Vale A.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL

The clippers are really sharp and they last a very long time . It is very easy to use and easy to grab it doesn't slip out of your hands.
Sam C.
Sam C.
Stamford, CT

me and my entire family use their products for years and i have to say it's long lasting never had any issues. one of the best out there.
Carlee M.
Carlee M.

The handle on these clippers makes it easy to grip. They're nice and sharp so you don't have to saw at your nails. They get the job done.
Breanna A.
Breanna A.
Brunswick, GA

These were easy to use and hold on to. Made trimming my toenails a lot easier than the bulky pair I was using prior to purchasing these.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

Grips slip a little but otherwise is a great handle comfy and non digging like most nail clippers do. Works great on getting an even cut
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Huntsville, AL

Loved loved loved these. They were comfortable and easy to use Nice and sharp and it also catches the clippings so there's easy clean up
Cassi B.
Cassi B.
Bonney Lake, WA

Makes it simple and easy to trim my toes between professional pedicures. I fumble with smaller clippers, so I appreciate the easy grip.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Glendale, CA

LOVE THIS. I bought it on a whim and it worked out perfectly. Its hard to cut toe nails with regular clippers and this works perfectly.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Louisville , Ky

I like how this product creates a no-mess routine. Makes nail clipping quicker since you aren't having to keep track of your clippings.

Join Now