Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH

The easy hold rubber is a bit to small for my fingers. The clippers tend to slip out of my hand but the blade is definitely sharp and good.
Breanne D.
Breanne D.
Cocoa, Fl

The Clippers are easy to use and make it easy to cut your toenails. They're not slippery the group makes it easier to handle. Good product.
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA

I use these every time I cut my toenails and they never do me wrong. I just wish the cushion part around it was slimmer, it's pretty bulky.
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV

I love these clippers. They are easy to use, perfect lines with no ridging. No issues at all with these. Oh and the material is very soft ☺
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Oklahoma City, OK

No complaints with this product. It gets the job done. It is sharp and works great. It has a nice plastic grip to help hold onto it better.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

Great for trimming little ones toes and fingers, easy to hold steady and grip. Always have a extra set in different spots around the house
Catherine V.
Catherine V.

Easy to use toenail clippers with a good gripper. Affordable and performs as expected. Would buy this brand again for other nail products.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Porter, TX

TRIM is my favorite nail product brand ! They have everything that you can think of and these clippers in general are my absolute favorite
Tonya F.
Tonya F.
Lorida, FL

Ive actually have has these for awhile now an the seemnto laat the longest after wear an tear of using them an i love them they work great
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Saint Paul, MN

So a dedicated toenail clipper isn't a must, but I'll admit that it's nice to have. Super sturdy- my husband likes this for his nails too.

Join Now