BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Amanda Z.
Portland, TN
Good product. My nails are super thick and these get the job done. I've been using mine for months. Highly recommend.
Krystyna H.
Los Angeles, CA
This nail clippers will last a life time. I do my nails weekly and these bad boys are still going strong. I love them
Dawn Q.
Greencastle, IN
the perfect size to get a good grip on while cutting my toe nails. Easy to clean also. Cuts the first time everytime.
Yvette Z.
Very easy to use. Takes little to not effort to clip the nails. The ones I had,however, the soft cover on it fell off
Rachel H.
Orrville, OH
I live the grip on these! I didn't think there was a way to improve toenail products but I guess I was proved wrong.
Erica H.
Cleveland, OH
I like these cause my nails are thick and i have a good grip when cutting. Make it more safe for me with a good grip
Summer S.
Woodstock, GA
My favorite pair of nail clippers I have gotten so far. The grips make them much easier and more comfortable to use.
Sarah D.
Love these clippers. They fit well in my hand and have stayed sharp in a multi-person household for a couple years.
Lisa P.
Riga
These are so easy to use! Very comfortable to hold and well made! I always use these when giving myself a pedicure!
Daisy S.
Cicero, IL
Very handy affordable and easy to use , also stylish and very girl like, would definitely recommend these clippers.