Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Bell, CA
I love this product it works great and I can't never say no to it it take away all the bad nails on my toes love it a lot
KeniRose C.
KeniRose C.
Las Vegas
These make me feel safe! I just like the feel, I don't know. They're great to use! We buy so much of these nail clippers!
Carlina I.
Carlina I.
Kenner, LA
These just so happen to be one of the best nail clippers I've ever came across. Easily fit in my purse and very durable.
Terri M.
Terri M.
Brookport, IL
This is our go to clipper, for every one that I know of. My family and my husbands and we have even given them as a gift
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA
sturdy and easy to use, clips toenails easily with larger size, but also is still easy to use on smaller hangnails, etc.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Evansville, IN
I have brought these several times and they are good. Unfortunately they get lost before I find out how long they last.
Milly M.
Milly M.
They have a good grip making them easier to use than others. They also cut well and do not require much effort to cut
Yvette Z.
Yvette Z.
Very easy to use. Takes little to not effort to clip the nails. The ones I had,however, the soft cover on it fell off
Krystyna H.
Krystyna H.
Los Angeles, CA
This nail clippers will last a life time. I do my nails weekly and these bad boys are still going strong. I love them
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
These are great for clipping your nails or toes! Highly recommended! Great and affordable brand and last a long time!