BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Heather B.
Salt Lake City, UT
My son hates getting his nails clipped. However, for some reason the grip on these make him happy( he has a sensory processing disorder) and he is willing to clip his nails. But only with this brand!
Shonacee S.
Herriman, UT
These are seriously one of the best things I have found! They are super easy to hold, and don't slide out of your grip like other clippers. An additional bonus is they last for a very long time!
Tiffany S.
I love these clippers. They are awesome the way they have the very nice soft gripping handles . it makes them easier to use and more comfortable to hold while you are trying to clip your nails.
Kayisha R.
Maysville, WV
These nail clippers are beyond perfect. They are great for people who have a hard time holding on to the nail clippers and messing up our nails. This products offer a nonslip grip for easy use.
Heaven G.
Elkhorn City, KY
I wasn't real pleased with these clippers. They seem very big and bulky to me. Kinda hard to hold on to and have to concentrate when using them to cut my daughters nails
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I struggle with clipping my toenails because of the awkward angles. This does help a lot. However I felt like strength and leverage were a problem. I had to push down super hard to get it to cut
Yessica D.
Modesto, CA
I like the easy grip on this toe clipper and its lasted me a long time. I've bought one for my Boyfrined because he cuts his toenails after his showers and this allows him not to lose he's grip.
Michelle G.
These are very easy to hold. I often drop these type of clippers but these are much better to hold. They don't slip or jump out of my fingers like must of the others do. I really like these.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I bought these for my mom because she has arthritis in her hands and wad having trouble with her old nail clippers and she loved these so I bought a couple more my home and they are great!
makay s.
Really good product. Has a easy hold and also safety. You can buy these at Walmart, target.. it's not too pricy, it was cheap/ recommend you people to buy it and use.