BY TRIM #32 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Jennifer A.
Colstrip, MT
I love the grip on this pair of nail clippers. They are so easy to grip and feel great in your hand. There is no slipping of the clippers when you have a tough nail to cut through.

I also love how the clippers slide out of the plastic case, so you can empty the clipping when you are done cutting.
Tracey S.
Elyria, OH
Love these clippers. I have issues holding small objects with my hands and these are the perfect size. They don't slide or fall. They make a clean cut. You don't have to use a lot of force to get them to cut.
kristin m.
Manteca, CA
These are great for people who have thick nails. I use these for my husband's toenails and they cut first time. I don't have to sit there and keep squeezing the clippers to get through! Perfect for tough jobs
Kayla J.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I've actually bought these before because j love the tweezers but these clippers honestly I didn't like at all. My husband went to clip his nails and they broke apart on the first clip. I will not buy again.
Janet W.
Sarasota, Fl
I love these and have already bought multiple clippers. They are super easy to hold and clip easy so you're not struggling in an awkward position to try and clip your toe nails. I would definitely recommend.
Romina P.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like these because they have the rubber handles and those really come in handy for situations like when you just come out of the shower or just have lotion on your hands. The grip it has is great.
Ashley B.
Fort Myers, FL
Truly are easy to hold, they work great and make trimming an easy task, won't slip out of your hands when using and don't require much effort to push either. would definitely recommend to anyone in th market
Lacey R.
I have some dexterity issues with my left hand and have trouble holding on to regular clippers to trim the nails on my right hand. With these I have no trouble and can trim my own nails again without help.
Erica A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like these quite a bit because the bar doesn't move around in your hand. Also, for the value, you can never beat it and if you lose it it isn't that expensive to replace.
Brittany D.
Best toe nail clippers I have used! The easy-hold handle is a greats feature. I have purchased multiple pairs and will continue to buy them. They are easy to work with and a good size to get the job done!