Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
Las Vegas, NV

I love these clippers. They are easy to use, perfect lines with no ridging. No issues at all with these. Oh and the material is very soft ☺
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Oklahoma City, OK

No complaints with this product. It gets the job done. It is sharp and works great. It has a nice plastic grip to help hold onto it better.
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA

I use these every time I cut my toenails and they never do me wrong. I just wish the cushion part around it was slimmer, it's pretty bulky.
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Broomfield, CO

I use this one for both finger nails n toe nails, I need to use the bigger clippers because of my condition if makes it a lot easier to use
Raquel R.
Raquel R.

What I love about this nail /toe clipper is that it has a prefect grip to clip off your nails it won't slip off easy to to get your grip on
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH

The easy hold rubber is a bit to small for my fingers. The clippers tend to slip out of my hand but the blade is definitely sharp and good.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.

Great for trimming little ones toes and fingers, easy to hold steady and grip. Always have a extra set in different spots around the house
Elina V.
Elina V.
Arcola, IL

These are great for cutting my husbands nail he has really bad nails that are really sensitve and these help out a lot they cut really good
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Porter, TX

TRIM is my favorite nail product brand ! They have everything that you can think of and these clippers in general are my absolute favorite
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Saint Paul, MN

So a dedicated toenail clipper isn't a must, but I'll admit that it's nice to have. Super sturdy- my husband likes this for his nails too.

Join Now