BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Liz E.
Great clippers the rubber really does help with my grip, and these clippers have lasted pretty long without becoming dull.
Erica I.
They work well and for a long time they are easy to hold and easy to use would recommend these to people for nail clipping
Arielle M.
Indianapolis, IN
These clippers work great! They are so easy to hold! And the work great on fingers too! I would recommend these to anyone!
KeniRose C.
Las Vegas
These make me feel safe! I just like the feel, I don't know. They're great to use! We buy so much of these nail clippers!
Terri M.
Brookport, IL
This is our go to clipper, for every one that I know of. My family and my husbands and we have even given them as a gift
Carlina I.
Kenner, LA
These just so happen to be one of the best nail clippers I've ever came across. Easily fit in my purse and very durable.
Elizabeth T.
San Diego, CA
sturdy and easy to use, clips toenails easily with larger size, but also is still easy to use on smaller hangnails, etc.
Paula H.
Evansville, IN
I have brought these several times and they are good. Unfortunately they get lost before I find out how long they last.
Milly M.
They have a good grip making them easier to use than others. They also cut well and do not require much effort to cut
Yvette Z.
Very easy to use. Takes little to not effort to clip the nails. The ones I had,however, the soft cover on it fell off