BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Michaela P.
Beckley, WV
Great product! Easy to hold and keep ahold of. I've had a lot of trouble finding a pair of toenail clippers that I could hold and not slip for me and also cutting my wiggling 2 year old and these excised my expectations.
Nooni S.
I really like these clippers because they are easy to hold. They are a really good price. Pros are that you get a good grip, no cons. I bought mine at Walmart for a cheap price. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
Brittany G.
Tacoma, WA
I love this nail clipper for my toes. It's the right kind of heavy duty I need for my toe nails. I feel like it is decently priced. I only use this brand for my toes.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX
Me encanta por la comodidad para cortarme las uñas de los pies el tamaño esta muy bien, el paquete venia con otro corta uñas mas pequeño pero ese no me gusta, tengo que quitar el platico para usarlo porque estorba mucho
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
I love that when you clip your nail it goes into the rubber an you empty it when done. So it's easy clean up an you don't have to go around picking up nail clippings.
Janderie L.
Apple Valley , CA
These weren't my favorite. A bit too bulky for my liking. I have very small hands. These weren't ideal for me to cut my nails.
The price isn't bad. My husband ended up keeping them. They do the job. But they weren't for me.
Valarie C.
Edmonton, KY
These clippers are great I have thick toenails because they were removed due to ingrown toenails, and it's hard to find good clippers that work as good as these do.
Jessica T.
Great clippers! I like that it holds onto the clipped nails and they don't go flying off into the great unknown. The handle is very nice, it is comfortable to hold.
Anna B.
Clinton, SC
I like the grip they give but the guard around it can interfere with cutting your nails. It only gives a little room for cutting. But I like that when cutting children's nails because it offers that extra protection
Estefany H.
Edinburg, TX
I like this product because it does the job. These toenail clippers are very strong and easy to work with. I like the fact that I don't have to press supper hard just to cut my nail. This product makes it a lot easier