Add a Photo

#27 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Diana O.
Diana O.

These toe nail clippers are the best! Not only are they able to easily cut through my thick fingernails, they are also very easy to hold onto.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.

I like the easy hold texture on the trim easy hold clippers. It makes it much easier and the don't slip out of your fingers while using them.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Cedar Rapids, IA

These were a much cheaper price point than others, but you get what you pay for. They are too bulky and seem cheaply made. I threw them away.
Kathleen H.
Kathleen H.
Cincinnati, OH

Large enough to easily hold onto while clipping nails. My family also uses these. They must all like them cause they use the heck out of them
KASSANDRA H.
KASSANDRA H.
Pomona, CA

Love these clippers they have a nice grip on the handle and very sharp cutters. The clipper part is nice and long to cut your whole toe nail.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Bells, TN

These clippers are awesome! They don't make a mess with nail clippings and are shaped well so you don't accidentally trim the nail too much.
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Hoover

Great product. We love this product for our whole family Very sturdy and clips straight. East to clean and the best part is the ease of use.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tempe, AZ

These clippers work really well but seem to rust easily. With a coat of clear nail polish you are set and they will last a lot long as well.
tiffany l.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX

I got these nail clippers cause they are the cheapest and they work really good, they are not too cheaply made so they have last pretty good
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Broomfield, CO

I use this one for both finger nails n toe nails, I need to use the bigger clippers because of my condition if makes it a lot easier to use

Join Now