BY TRIM #27 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Dawn K.
Spring City, PA
I use these every time I trim my toenails and fingernails. It's easy to grip and handle.
Bea L.
Las Vegas, NV
I have used this several times. It is easy to hold and helps me cut my toenails way easier.
Rosalinda G.
Fontana, Ca
This nail clipper has been easy to use because of the grip part. I'm a fan of the brand so I tend to buy their products. It's easy to cut and hold therefore easy to use. The price is okay, but the value is there. I would recommend to others to buy as well.
Abby M.
San Jose, CA
Very easy to handle and hands on , easy to trim toe nails especially thick man toe nails
Sonia M.
Like that these clippers are big enough to fit in my husbands big hands! And with the grip it has it doesn't slide
Diona G.
Medford, NJ
Great and reasonable product.. I buy it usually walmart.. I keep a pair at home and in my pocketbook..
melissa h.
La Plata, MD
Smooth edges when clipping, no ragged edges, affordable, works well, just basic produc,t repeat user
Kathie T.
Cornelius, OR
These toenail clippers are easy to handle with easy hold design. They are always sharp and keep my toenails nice and trimmed without tearing at my nails.
Makayla D.
This is my go to nail clipper. The grip case makes it so easy to trim without your hands slipping and possibly cutting the nail slanted. I prefer these over any other brand!
Natasha C.
Kenilworth, NJ
Easy to grip cuts through the nail without having to apply too much pressure like you would with those cheap ones.