Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I was given this product as a gift and they work great! I don't ever have an issue with them getting stuck and I've probably had them for 3-4 years.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Chandler, AZ

These clippers last forever it seems like. They make it easy to trim the nail and catch it as its being trimmed, so there's less mess from doing it.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

Work well like the other trim items. I like these ones better because of the grip. I hide these ones from my husband so he doesn't mess them up haha
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Big Lake, MN

Does the job well. Very sturdy. Great grip to get a nice even cut.would recommend this product if you are looking for a decently price nail clipper
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pasadena, TX

It good and all but my broke a while after I got them and it's affordable and all but you do get what you paid for so I think overall it's alright.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Austin, TX

Use this on myself and husband. It continues to do the job and never gets dull or hard to use. Can't think of the last time I had to replace these!
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Palmdale, CA

Its a very steardy and durable nail clipper, works great for all the family, wouldn't chanhe to another brand because so far this has worked for me!
Heather K.
Heather K.

I love these clippers more than any other brand I've ever tried! They are so easy to hold! They cut great and they even gather the nail clippings.
Britty B.
Britty B.
Douglasville, GA

I have had these clippers for years and I love them! They are tough and durable,and keep all the nail clippings together so they don't make a mess.
TAUNI H.
TAUNI H.
TAHLEQUAH

These toe nail clippers really get the job done. The easy grip handle is a bonus too. They are easy to use and leave you with fine clipped nails.

Join Now