Add a Photo

#31 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Eu R.
Eu R.
es perfecto para lo que es, para los pies, sobre todo para los chicos, es un poco grande para las uñas de las manos delas chicas
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lexington, MO
These work great! I use them on my fingernails and toenails because they are extra sharp and keep clippings from flying around!
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Sullivan, IN
Great nail clippers! We have these and they are easy to use and have a great grip. Easy to use on our kids aswell as ourselves.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC
A large clipper like this is great for not only toenails but finger nails also. We prefer large clippers to small ones always.
krystal h.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
These are the only toenail clippers I will use. They're sturdy and comfortable. Also, they don't leave my nails feeling sharp.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Crystal City, MO
These live up to their name: Easy to Hold. I don't feel like they will slip out of my hands. I can cut my toenails with ease.
Janel I.
Janel I.
Las Cruces, NM
These work great. Had for awhile and use on me my kids and husband and never once had an issue. Great quality and great price
Joy S.
Joy S.
Pueblo, CO
i have a hard time using y hands so these clippers are very helpful foe me. they were very easy to use, and worked very well.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
Clarksville, Tennessee
The rubber gripping is great especially after getting out the shower and the reservoir for the clippings makes clean up easy.
Malaysia W.
Malaysia W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I like this one because it holds all the clipings. Clipped nails are really gross lying around and aren't the easiest to find!