BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart
Eileen G.
Fontana, CA
Out of all the clippers I've purchased in the past I really like these ones. With the easy grip handle perfect for everyone to use without the worry of cutting yourself because they slipped out of your hand. These are my go to clipper's.
Jeanette S.
This is a product that I say i trust on my feet specific my toes. When using this product i am not concerned i will cut some skin nor hurt my self it has that smooth edge protects my skin from suffering any cuts. Its the clipper I trust.
Yessica R.
As always someone wants to buy a workable and affordable clippers. These clippers might be the once you are looking for. The grip is perfect you fingers don't get tired of it. Also they are sharp enough to use for both toe and hand nails
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Horrible! These do not give you easy access to cleanly cut your toenails. Every time I use these I feel like my nails look butchered and ripped. I think the plastic gets in the way. I do not recommend at all
Miranda F.
Brooten, MN
I give pedicures for a living and these nicely gripped clippers are amazing. Even having wet hands you feel confident and comfortable clipping clients toenails. The blades are always sharp and can clip through even the toughest nails!
Leticia M.
Very good design, easy to hold and handle, strong enough for use in hands and feets. The durability is good I have been using one for more than three years and it trim good.
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
These clippers are okay. They aren't my favorite just because they seem so bulky to hold and the angle of the accrual clipper part is weird to me. I feel like it doesn't cut my toe nails at a good angle.
Madison M.
Austin, TX
Best nail clippers I've ever used. Extremely easy to use, and always work really well. They have stayed sharp through multiple uses, even on my acrylic nails in the past. They are a little bit on the larger side, but I still love them!
Kandi L.
Apalachicola, FL
These easy grip tie and fingernail clippers work wonders thanks to this rubber grip attire they've added in stead of our standard metal ones that slip and loose grips easy
Jordan W.
Monrovia, IN
Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers these clippers start off really great but they tend to wear out and get dull pretty fast. I've had to replace them about 3 times and I just have average nails.