Add a Photo

#27 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Missy P.
Missy P.

Trim Easy-Hold toenail clippers are is to grasp and fits well in my hand. They are also sharp which helps to get my at home pedicure done faster!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

These broke the first time I used them, but I was able to repair them on my own. I prefer regular clippers as opposed the the easy hold version.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.

Works great on my husband's fingers and my toes. My fingernails can get long so the bigger size helps for clipping them without destroying them.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Westerville, OH

These are ok. It's hard to get the side of toe nails. But good for fingers. I would try a more precise pair of trimmers for a better Mani/pedi.
Devin S.
Devin S.
Milwaukee, WI

Perfect for cutting nails! But if you don't wash the clippers out before putting them away, there is left over toenail in the clippers. No good
sooji k.
sooji k.
Palisades Park, NJ

So easy to use and stable. I love using this for toes and fingers. It also holds the nails after being cuz it doesn't fly everywhere. Worth it.
Ana R.
Ana R.

It's perfect, wich has an easy grip to hold better. It won't slip of it stays in your hand. It's sharp to wear it leaves a nice straight line.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Collierville, TN

Easy to use and catches the cut nails so there are no fly aways!! Never knew they made a product like this until my husband brought them home!
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Phoenixville, PA

Good grip, square cut, and never dulls. Always leaves a perfect edge for an at home pedicure! Barely even need to file nails after using this.
Diana O.
Diana O.

These toe nail clippers are the best! Not only are they able to easily cut through my thick fingernails, they are also very easy to hold onto.

Join Now