BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
I love that when you clip your nail it goes into the rubber an you empty it when done. So it's easy clean up an you don't have to go around picking up nail clippings.
Anna B.
Clinton, SC
I like the grip they give but the guard around it can interfere with cutting your nails. It only gives a little room for cutting. But I like that when cutting children's nails because it offers that extra protection
Valarie C.
Edmonton, KY
These clippers are great I have thick toenails because they were removed due to ingrown toenails, and it's hard to find good clippers that work as good as these do.
Estefany H.
Edinburg, TX
I like this product because it does the job. These toenail clippers are very strong and easy to work with. I like the fact that I don't have to press supper hard just to cut my nail. This product makes it a lot easier
Jessica T.
Great clippers! I like that it holds onto the clipped nails and they don't go flying off into the great unknown. The handle is very nice, it is comfortable to hold.
Jill B.
New Paltz
These nail clippers are some of the most sturdy ones i have come across. i used them for the first time and loved them. i purchased them from walmart. good value.
Isabel H.
How can you really rate nail clippers? I really bought and like these because they are easy to grip and do not make your fingers sweaty like I gind the others do.
Sarai S.
Mission, TX
These clippers are by far the best that i have used. The easy hold grips that are on the clippers make it easy to hold while clipping your nails. This product is a very good value and i do recommend to other users
Kari L.
Willshire, OH
Easy to grip handle. Something I don't freak out if my kids use. There's some that I've had I was always afraid they would cut themselves. Perfect shape and size have lasted longer than some others that I've had.
Trish A.
Yuma, AZ
My husband and I both use this brand. They are sturdy and easy to hold while clipping our toenails. They are strong and cut even the hardest and thickest nails (including artificial fingernails). Great clippers.