Add a Photo

Photos (5)
TAUNI H.
TAUNI H.
TAHLEQUAH

These toe nail clippers really get the job done. The easy grip handle is a bonus too. They are easy to use and leave you with fine clipped nails.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC

Live in a house with 6 people & these work great! My husband has big hands & toe nails & prefers these big clippers. They work great on everyone!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Tempe, AZ

Trim clippers are a good buy, not too expensive and last a really long time. These have a nice grip to help make it easier to trim your toenails.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

These broke the first time I used them, but I was able to repair them on my own. I prefer regular clippers as opposed the the easy hold version.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.

Works great on my husband's fingers and my toes. My fingernails can get long so the bigger size helps for clipping them without destroying them.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Westerville, OH

These are ok. It's hard to get the side of toe nails. But good for fingers. I would try a more precise pair of trimmers for a better Mani/pedi.
sooji k.
sooji k.
Palisades Park, NJ

So easy to use and stable. I love using this for toes and fingers. It also holds the nails after being cuz it doesn't fly everywhere. Worth it.
Devin S.
Devin S.
Milwaukee, WI

Perfect for cutting nails! But if you don't wash the clippers out before putting them away, there is left over toenail in the clippers. No good
Diana O.
Diana O.

These toe nail clippers are the best! Not only are they able to easily cut through my thick fingernails, they are also very easy to hold onto.
Rachael F.
Rachael F.
Phoenixville, PA

Good grip, square cut, and never dulls. Always leaves a perfect edge for an at home pedicure! Barely even need to file nails after using this.

Join Now