BY TRIM #36 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kandi L.
Apalachicola, FL
These easy grip tie and fingernail clippers work wonders thanks to this rubber grip attire they've added in stead of our standard metal ones that slip and loose grips easy
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I like using these clippers for my toe nails. I love how the handles are thicker and easy to hold compared to other nail clippers. They are very sharp and always do a great job at trimming my toe nails.
Monique M.
La Puente, CA
The padding on these clippers makes it extremely easy to grip and they are great at cutting even thick nails. Overall, they are the best clippers for the cheapest price!
Jessica J.
Kasson, MN
Nice and big easy to hold works for toes and finger nails, it clips really straight so you have to clip a couple times to get it curved. Feels bigger than it needs to be. Nice color. Very grippy never falls out of my hand.
Katlyn M.
Saint Louis, MO
I like the grip that the exterior cover gives you. It's easy to use and didn't cost a fortune. I also like how the cover keeps nails from flying away in all directions.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Comes in a variety of colors. Captures nail clipping. However you can't see how far you are cutting down and I have hurt myself more with this than anything else. So 3 stars because of the no mess but otherwise not a keeper.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
I thought these clippers would be a little easier to use, but I find them oddly strange to try to handle. My husband and I both feel they take awhile to get used to. Not a bad product, just not as easy to use as I thought.
candice u.
Orlando, FL
I used this toenail clipper and I have to say that I really like it. It is easy to use and you don't have to spend a lot of time clipping your nails or worry about cutting to far down. The fingernail Clippers are great too.
Michaela P.
Beckley, WV
Great product! Easy to hold and keep ahold of. I've had a lot of trouble finding a pair of toenail clippers that I could hold and not slip for me and also cutting my wiggling 2 year old and these excised my expectations.
Janderie L.
Apple Valley , CA
These weren't my favorite. A bit too bulky for my liking. I have very small hands. These weren't ideal for me to cut my nails.
The price isn't bad. My husband ended up keeping them. They do the job. But they weren't for me.