Add a Photo

#34 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
These are great nail clippers that get the job done! I've had these for 3 years and they're still doing the job. Highly recommend!
Kat V.
Kat V.
A little bulky, but a solid pair of clippers that will hold up for a very long time. Always got the job done with thick toenails.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Grand River, OH
It's hard to find a good toenail clipper but this is such a great par! Always a nice even cut and also they never tear your nails
Alexandria F.
Alexandria F.
Tucson, AZ
I love the grip on these! I dont like the silver onea because I feel like I cant get a good grip and these ones help me with that
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Works great for fingers and toes! Sharp but not too sharp. Great for the price you pay for them, and I love the easy to hold grip
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Suisun City, CA
It's easy to hold, and not too big and bulky like other toe nail clippers can be. I've had mine for over a year with no problems.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Volin, SD
Love this product. One of the best nail clippers I have bought. Love the easy hold it makes it so much easier to use and handle.
These are easy to hold and do a great job at clipping the nails evenly. They don't slip in my hands, but rather fit comfortably!
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
I like the plastic on these nail clippers - it keeps them from slipping out of my hand like regular metal clippers sometimes do.