Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Marina M.
Marina M.
Chandler, AZ

These clippers last forever it seems like. They make it easy to trim the nail and catch it as its being trimmed, so there's less mess from doing it.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Big Lake, MN

Does the job well. Very sturdy. Great grip to get a nice even cut.would recommend this product if you are looking for a decently price nail clipper
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Austin, TX

Use this on myself and husband. It continues to do the job and never gets dull or hard to use. Can't think of the last time I had to replace these!
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Palmdale, CA

Its a very steardy and durable nail clipper, works great for all the family, wouldn't chanhe to another brand because so far this has worked for me!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pasadena, TX

It good and all but my broke a while after I got them and it's affordable and all but you do get what you paid for so I think overall it's alright.
Britty B.
Britty B.
Douglasville, GA

I have had these clippers for years and I love them! They are tough and durable,and keep all the nail clippings together so they don't make a mess.
Heather K.
Heather K.

I love these clippers more than any other brand I've ever tried! They are so easy to hold! They cut great and they even gather the nail clippings.
Kat C.
Kat C.
Torrington

Great for my bfs tough toenails. We've bought like 3 just to make sure we always can find one, since things go missing alot in our house!

Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Tempe, AZ

Trim clippers are a good buy, not too expensive and last a really long time. These have a nice grip to help make it easier to trim your toenails.
TAUNI H.
TAUNI H.
TAHLEQUAH

These toe nail clippers really get the job done. The easy grip handle is a bonus too. They are easy to use and leave you with fine clipped nails.

Join Now