BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
candice u.
Orlando, FL
I used this toenail clipper and I have to say that I really like it. It is easy to use and you don't have to spend a lot of time clipping your nails or worry about cutting to far down. The fingernail Clippers are great too.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Comes in a variety of colors. Captures nail clipping. However you can't see how far you are cutting down and I have hurt myself more with this than anything else. So 3 stars because of the no mess but otherwise not a keeper.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
I thought these clippers would be a little easier to use, but I find them oddly strange to try to handle. My husband and I both feel they take awhile to get used to. Not a bad product, just not as easy to use as I thought.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
I love that when you clip your nail it goes into the rubber an you empty it when done. So it's easy clean up an you don't have to go around picking up nail clippings.
michelle b.
These are powerful clippers, but a little thick in the blade part for my tiny toenails that lay very flush to my toes. But, they have stayed sharp and strong the longest of any other clippers that I have used in the past.
Brittany G.
Tacoma, WA
I love this nail clipper for my toes. It's the right kind of heavy duty I need for my toe nails. I feel like it is decently priced. I only use this brand for my toes.
Nooni S.
I really like these clippers because they are easy to hold. They are a really good price. Pros are that you get a good grip, no cons. I bought mine at Walmart for a cheap price. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX
Me encanta por la comodidad para cortarme las uñas de los pies el tamaño esta muy bien, el paquete venia con otro corta uñas mas pequeño pero ese no me gusta, tengo que quitar el platico para usarlo porque estorba mucho
Estefany H.
Edinburg, TX
I like this product because it does the job. These toenail clippers are very strong and easy to work with. I like the fact that I don't have to press supper hard just to cut my nail. This product makes it a lot easier
Anna B.
Clinton, SC
I like the grip they give but the guard around it can interfere with cutting your nails. It only gives a little room for cutting. But I like that when cutting children's nails because it offers that extra protection