BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Eu R.
es perfecto para lo que es, para los pies, sobre todo para los chicos, es un poco grande para las uñas de las manos delas chicas
Katrina H.
Volin, SD
Love this product. One of the best nail clippers I have bought. Love the easy hold it makes it so much easier to use and handle.
These are easy to hold and do a great job at clipping the nails evenly. They don't slip in my hands, but rather fit comfortably!
Sandra J.
I like the plastic on these nail clippers - it keeps them from slipping out of my hand like regular metal clippers sometimes do.
Chelsea H.
Lexington, MO
These work great! I use them on my fingernails and toenails because they are extra sharp and keep clippings from flying around!
Katrina D.
Sullivan, IN
Great nail clippers! We have these and they are easy to use and have a great grip. Easy to use on our kids aswell as ourselves.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
These are the only toenail clippers I will use. They're sturdy and comfortable. Also, they don't leave my nails feeling sharp.
Leslie B.
Granite Falls, NC
A large clipper like this is great for not only toenails but finger nails also. We prefer large clippers to small ones always.
Malaysia W.
Gaithersburg, MD
I like this one because it holds all the clipings. Clipped nails are really gross lying around and aren't the easiest to find!
Katrina S.
Clarksville, Tennessee
The rubber gripping is great especially after getting out the shower and the reservoir for the clippings makes clean up easy.