Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Manchester, NH

I'm not a big fan of these. I bought them a few years ago and, although they are easy to hold, the grip material extends all the way to the edge of the clipper blades and gets in the way of clipping in one single go. I found it hard to maneuver around my nails and think I would stick to the regular ones in the future.
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Hialeah, FL

If you have really hard nails then there is only one thing to say, be careful. This was my first time trying the toenail clipper. I t can be easily acquire at Walmart or any retail store. Easy to use but if the nail is to hard, it can wrongly cut the nail. However, if it is normal type nail then it works really well.
Trila D.
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA

Good, basic nail clippers. They clip well, I like the grip, and they aren't too wide so I can easily use them on my fingernails too. I wish they had some sort of housing to catch clippings though. For some reason, I can't get my nail clippings to NOT fling out of these-- it's frustrating to have to clean up the mess.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Fort Bragg, NC

I know that the name of this product is "toenail" clippers but I also use this for fingernails on my children and myself. I love that it has an easy grip so I don't drop it trying to get my children to sit still so I can cut their nails. It's not a huge nail clipper so it easy fits up against my 2 year olds fingers.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Lexington, KY

Favorite nail clippers by far. They always get stolen from my bathroom drawer. I bought them from my local drug store and have seen them several other places, so if I ever lose them for good I know I can get another set. I'd definitely but these same ones again, they don't slip like some other nail clippers tend to.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Flat Rock, AL

These clippers are great! They're super easy to use and great at catching the extra nails. The only thing I would change is that the casing be made out of something more durable. I feel like it slips sometimes, but nothing that can't be fixed. I would definitely buy another pair, and recommend them. Very affordable!
Kapri C.
Kapri C.
Goshen, OH

These are pretty standard Nail clippers. They are easy to use and I love the gripper on them as it makes them super easy to get a grip of. These come sharp and it takes a long time before they get dull! Overall, no I wouldn't recommend just because they don't have anything overly unique, but I will be repurchasing.
Alex A.
Alex A.

As far as nail clippers go, these are pretty cool! I like the plastic covering that slides over the metal for a non-slip grip, and it's also removable for cleaning. Clippers usually come and go in this house but this one has stuck around, I would recommend it to others and probably buy it again if I needed to.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Canaan, NH

I love these nail clippers. The case they come in is easy to grip and keep a hold on. I also love that it catches the nail clippings and avoids the mess that typical clippers make. The only issue is when I forget to empty the case and dump the clippings out. Regardless, I will definitely purchase these again!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL

I don't personally use these clippers but I bought them for my dad and he absolutely swears by them. He has arthritis on his fingers and simple tasks that many take for granted have gotten a little hard for him. These clippers are very easy to use and allow him to clip his own nails and toenails with ease.

Join Now