Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Alison C.
Alison C.
Flat Rock, AL
These clippers are great! They're super easy to use and great at catching the extra nails. The only thing I would change is that the casing be made out of something more durable. I feel like it slips sometimes, but nothing that can't be fixed. I would definitely buy another pair, and recommend them. Very affordable!
Kapri C.
Kapri C.
Goshen, OH
These are pretty standard Nail clippers. They are easy to use and I love the gripper on them as it makes them super easy to get a grip of. These come sharp and it takes a long time before they get dull! Overall, no I wouldn't recommend just because they don't have anything overly unique, but I will be repurchasing.
Alex A.
Alex A.
As far as nail clippers go, these are pretty cool! I like the plastic covering that slides over the metal for a non-slip grip, and it's also removable for cleaning. Clippers usually come and go in this house but this one has stuck around, I would recommend it to others and probably buy it again if I needed to.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
I don't personally use these clippers but I bought them for my dad and he absolutely swears by them. He has arthritis on his fingers and simple tasks that many take for granted have gotten a little hard for him. These clippers are very easy to use and allow him to clip his own nails and toenails with ease.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Cheyenne
Love this just a great product i have thick nail and these work great and very cheap for the quality highly recommend it have nothing bad to say about this product other break way to easy but i have had the same clippers for 3 years know if for some reason i have to buy another pair it will be this brand
Candice C.
Candice C.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this nail clipper because my boys toenails grow crazy and the wouldn't let me clip them. But this nail clipper is great easy to use and lowers the risk of clipping nails to short. Now my boys ages 13 and 10 can clip their own safely. I will buy this Trim Easy-Hold toenail clipper from now on.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Atlanta, GA
I learned a long time ago that its easier to cut nails while they are wet, so i used to use the regular metal one but they constantly slipped while i used them in the tub. These easy-hold clippers allow me to clip my nails while my hands are wet and not worry about them slipping or tearing my nails.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Texarkana, TX
Great for those times when your hands are slippery with lotion or water. My husband likes to clips his toe nails in the shower so these are perfect for him and he keeps them in there! The grip really does make a difference and would recommend to anyone, especially those with dexterity difficulties.
Moriah H.
Moriah H.
Ithaca, NY
I did not like these as much as I thought I would. These clippers are large and easy to hold due to the silicone grip that covers everything but the actual clipper part. However they left my fingernails and toenails feeling sharp. Normally I don't have to file my nails but after using this I did.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
I have owned these toenail clippers for a long time, and they definitely get the job done, especially on thicker toenails like my big toe. The nail catcher is easy to empty and keeps all of my clipped nails in one place, easy to dump into a trash can. I would definitely purchase these again.