BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Paola A.
Peyton, CO
I always prefer to use this Trim toe nail clipper because of the design. It is very easy to hold especially when you get a stubborn nail. It makes the grip easier and it makes cutting down the nail a lot smooth without having to use too much force.
Brooke T.
Flanagan, IL
Best part about these is the easy hold/comfortable grip. All other nail clippers I've tried hurt your fingers after awhile. Had absolutely no problems with these.
Catherine L.
Irvine
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It has lasted me for several years now, and it's able to withstand my (and my SO's) hard toenails! I got it from Target, and I haven't looked back since! It's easy to use, and clips really well. I would recommend this to others.
Jewelissa V.
Mcpherson, KS
Use these for both my fingernails and my toenails. The grip makes it a lot easier to clip my nails pain free. I've only bought trim brand nail clippers and plan to only purchase from them. I recommend these clippers!
Katherine H.
Easy to use when doing your own toes. This particular brand seems to get dull and lose a lot faster but because of how often I lose them it's a good price point and I usually replace them before there are any issues.
Zabrina A.
I have this product for my fingernails and it is great because it is easy to hold so I do not worry about it slipping from my fingers and it holds nail clippings so that they do not fly all over the room. It was very affordable at walmart and I would recommend to a friend
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I love these clippers because of the plastic piece on the handle. It catches all of your clippings and when you're done you can just shake them into the trash. Great
Jill A.
Tacoma, WA
I really like the idea of these clippers, I've had them slip before. However, it is very difficult to see your toenail as you clip your nails because the plastic covers the cutting portion of the clipper. I've gone back to the standard clipper.
Michelle G.
Phoenix, AZ
Toenail clippers...Exactly what you would expect them to do. I love the trapper thing that it comes in, which also makes them more comfortable to hold. I've had the pair I do for about 8 months and they're still as great as the day I bought them!
Beth B.
Cleveland, TN
My husband uses these more than I do, but we have these and the smaller pair, and they are both great. I do like the "easy-hold" feature as it does help with sliding (which you wouldn't really think about with nail clippers, but hey, there you go)