Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY

When I bought this product I finally found a set of clippers that I can keep a grip on. I can cut my nails with ease and not worry about slipping mid cut.
Christina T.
Christina T.

Great product. The big clippers are great for thick nails and an easy to hold handle makes it most convenient. Blades are still sharp after multpile uses.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Dozier, AL

Was disappointed in this product because after few uses the clippers became jagged and dull. I did like the cover that was on the clippers but that is it.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.

I like these clippers because of the rubber padding on the handles. These are very eady to hold (I have a very hard time holding the small polished ones.)
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL

It's not hard to find a good toe nail clipper, but these are not only great, but he handle gives your fingers a easy grip for those hard to cut toe nails!
ciera b.
ciera b.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is a good product, it's easy to carry around if you're traveling and easy to use if you're somewhere where you really needed to use them..I like them.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, Mi

These toenail clippers are awesome! I especially like the grip covers they are encased in. Helps keep them under control while dealing with your toenails!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.

I would highly recommend these toenail clipper's very easy to love the rubber grip so your hand doesn't slip I have bought 3 pairs one for every bathroom
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.

These clippers are strong and easy to use, especially with the easy hold handle. It's also nice to have an easier grip, so my hands don't have to strain.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Elbert, WV

Does what it says easy to hold. Works great I would recommend this. My whole family use these I even use them on my daughter they are exceptionally great