Add a Photo

#31 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
These clippers are great ! They cut perfectly ! The only brand I buy, and I have to keep buying them because my kids tend to take them
Jyoti S.
Jyoti S.
My guy loves these because they are so sturdy and don't look "girly" but I also enjoy using these as the material helps for gripping.
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA
These are great and inexpensive to purchase I buy at least 2 or 3 every other month and I don't spend more than 2 or 3 bucks a piece.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE
This product is easy to use and a go-to when I'm doing my nails at home. I also love the convenience of grabbing it at Walgreens :).
Daralynne W.
Daralynne W.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product. It is easy to hold. Just the right size to get the job done. I am a. Big fan of trim easy hold toenail clippers
Christy S.
Christy S.
Alamo, TX
I love this nail clipper! The anti slip grip is enough for me, it is so persice. It is very easy to use and very easy to keep clean.
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I like that this nail clipper has grip on it. So when I have cream on my hands ad I decide to cut my nails it's still easy to hold.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Provo, UT
I never realized how badly I needed toe nail clippers in my life until I had them. These make trimming my toe nails so much easier.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Rosemead, CA
Clips Effortlessly and very evenly. Good material that's strong and will last for a long time. Good quality clipper and Affordable.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Orlando, FL
This product really did an a amazing job. It was sharp and cut my nails very easily. I would recommend this to family and frienfs.