Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Trish S.
Trish S.
Anderson, Sc

Honey loves using these clippers because he has "manly toe nails". He says they actually cut through the nail without tearling and leaving jagged edges.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.

Sturdy and love the easy grip handle. Not to bulky and does the job right. My elderly parents find these easy to use as well which puts my mind at ease.
Adrianna V.
Adrianna V.
Weatherford, TX

Works great gets the job done easily and they're very easy to control so that you don't cut your nails too short. Overall great product and affordable!
April C.
April C.

These work great an especially on the kids feet
My husband is always using them an i don't hear a single complaint wich is a good thing
Very easy to use
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Colville, WA

Nice size, Easy to hold the grips help to not slip out of your fingers, but kind of hard to see where you are actually cutting. But overall works good
Cruz R.
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV

I like this clipper because of the easy hold is like having a rubber in your hands. You can have a good hold even if your hands are wet or slippering.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Minneapolis, MN

Trimming your toenails isn't something most people look forward to, but the easy-hold handles make trimming my nails after a shower quick and simple!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.

Work well like the other trim items. I like these ones better because of the grip. I hide these ones from my husband so he doesn't mess them up haha
Kelly D.
Kelly D.

I was given this product as a gift and they work great! I don't ever have an issue with them getting stuck and I've probably had them for 3-4 years.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Chandler, AZ

These clippers last forever it seems like. They make it easy to trim the nail and catch it as its being trimmed, so there's less mess from doing it.

Join Now