BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Emma V.
Provo, UT
I never realized how badly I needed toe nail clippers in my life until I had them. These make trimming my toe nails so much easier.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I like that this nail clipper has grip on it. So when I have cream on my hands ad I decide to cut my nails it's still easy to hold.
Kimberly G.
Rosemead, CA
Clips Effortlessly and very evenly. Good material that's strong and will last for a long time. Good quality clipper and Affordable.
Amanda Z.
Orlando, FL
This product really did an a amazing job. It was sharp and cut my nails very easily. I would recommend this to family and frienfs.
Gabby C.
These are great nail clippers that get the job done! I've had these for 3 years and they're still doing the job. Highly recommend!
Tori W.
Grand River, OH
It's hard to find a good toenail clipper but this is such a great par! Always a nice even cut and also they never tear your nails
Kat V.
A little bulky, but a solid pair of clippers that will hold up for a very long time. Always got the job done with thick toenails.
Stephanie A.
Suisun City, CA
It's easy to hold, and not too big and bulky like other toe nail clippers can be. I've had mine for over a year with no problems.
Alexandria F.
Tucson, AZ
I love the grip on these! I dont like the silver onea because I feel like I cant get a good grip and these ones help me with that
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.