2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Visalia, CA
These clippers are not only easy to handle but they clip very clean. Other clippers are ok but with these I rarely have to use a file.
Jyoti S.
Jyoti S.
My guy loves these because they are so sturdy and don't look "girly" but I also enjoy using these as the material helps for gripping.
Destinee A.
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA
These are great and inexpensive to purchase I buy at least 2 or 3 every other month and I don't spend more than 2 or 3 bucks a piece.
Christy S.
Christy S.
Alamo, TX
I love this nail clipper! The anti slip grip is enough for me, it is so persice. It is very easy to use and very easy to keep clean.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE
This product is easy to use and a go-to when I'm doing my nails at home. I also love the convenience of grabbing it at Walgreens :).
Denise W.
Denise W.
Sacramento
I love this product. It is easy to hold. Just the right size to get the job done. I am a. Big fan of trim easy hold toenail clippers
Iris D.
Iris D.
Richwood, TX
I like that this nail clipper has grip on it. So when I have cream on my hands ad I decide to cut my nails it's still easy to hold.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Rosemead, CA
Clips Effortlessly and very evenly. Good material that's strong and will last for a long time. Good quality clipper and Affordable.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Provo, UT
I never realized how badly I needed toe nail clippers in my life until I had them. These make trimming my toe nails so much easier.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
These are great nail clippers that get the job done! I've had these for 3 years and they're still doing the job. Highly recommend!