Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Allentown, PA

I actually just bout a pair of these & they're great. They cut nicely without you having to squeeze the handles together too hard & they also were well priced
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Bakersfield, CA

Very easy to use. Easy to find at local pharmacies. Great price. I buy in different sizes. I get smaller ones for my kids. The larger one for my husband & me.
Cady D.
Cady D.
Plano , TX

Very easy to use on yourself and others. My hand doesn't cramp up trying to push hard or from having to hold too tight. Also easy for older and younger users.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Newport News, VA

These are okay, sometimes its hard to get under the nail because they are thick and bulky. I do like their price point and they seem to be sharp for a while.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Bertram, TX

The easy hold clippers have a grip so there is no slipping. Sharp, smooth cutting of Sven thick toe nails. I won't buy any other toenail clippers. Only Trim.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Plainfield, NJ

No complains..the way this clipper is made is to help your hand stay in place when cutting your nails. This beans is sold everywhere and its very affordable.
Daniela R.
Daniela R.
Rincon, NM

This nail clippers is good because it has a good cushion for a better grip when your clipping your Nails that way it wouldn't slip out of your fingers. great
Amie H.
Amie H.
Wofford Heights, CA

These are great they cut those tough toenails, and keeps them all gathered in the bottom so you dont have gross toe nail clippings flying all over the place.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN

These work really well & I have thick nails & these clip right through them with no problem at all. Makes the pedicure process much faster & less stressful!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY

When I bought this product I finally found a set of clippers that I can keep a grip on. I can cut my nails with ease and not worry about slipping mid cut.