BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Zabrina A.
I have this product for my fingernails and it is great because it is easy to hold so I do not worry about it slipping from my fingers and it holds nail clippings so that they do not fly all over the room. It was very affordable at walmart and I would recommend to a friend
Catherine L.
Irvine
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It has lasted me for several years now, and it's able to withstand my (and my SO's) hard toenails! I got it from Target, and I haven't looked back since! It's easy to use, and clips really well. I would recommend this to others.
Brooke T.
Flanagan, IL
Best part about these is the easy hold/comfortable grip. All other nail clippers I've tried hurt your fingers after awhile. Had absolutely no problems with these.
Beth B.
Cleveland, TN
My husband uses these more than I do, but we have these and the smaller pair, and they are both great. I do like the "easy-hold" feature as it does help with sliding (which you wouldn't really think about with nail clippers, but hey, there you go)
Michelle G.
Phoenix, AZ
Toenail clippers...Exactly what you would expect them to do. I love the trapper thing that it comes in, which also makes them more comfortable to hold. I've had the pair I do for about 8 months and they're still as great as the day I bought them!
vanessa h.
These toenail clipper brand seems the work the best for me I really like there products my toeails are a bit I guess you can say thick lol and they work like a charm. I use all there products religiously and never can I complain def reccomemded
Anna R.
Easy to use when clipping both hands by your self. Makes the process quick and easy. While they look bulky, they are easier to hold than traditional metal nail clippers.
Jill A.
Tacoma, WA
I really like the idea of these clippers, I've had them slip before. However, it is very difficult to see your toenail as you clip your nails because the plastic covers the cutting portion of the clipper. I've gone back to the standard clipper.
Michelle G.
Bradenton, FL
I love these clippers! So much bigger than other brands, so easy to hold & comfortable too. I'm able to cut my nails quickly & do precise, clean cuts. I defintely recommend them!
Eileen G.
Fontana, CA
Out of all the clippers I've purchased in the past I really like these ones. With the easy grip handle perfect for everyone to use without the worry of cutting yourself because they slipped out of your hand. These are my go to clipper's.