2 colors available

BY TRIM #14 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Huntsville, AL
Loved loved loved these. They were comfortable and easy to use Nice and sharp and it also catches the clippings so there's easy clean up
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love these fit perfe t in my hand easy to use and very effective to cut your nails with especially if they are thick and long like mine
Cassi B.
Cassi B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Makes it simple and easy to trim my toes between professional pedicures. I fumble with smaller clippers, so I appreciate the easy grip.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I like how this product creates a no-mess routine. Makes nail clipping quicker since you aren't having to keep track of your clippings.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Glendale, CA
LOVE THIS. I bought it on a whim and it worked out perfectly. Its hard to cut toe nails with regular clippers and this works perfectly.
NorCalMama R.
NorCalMama R.
Brentwood, CA
I never count on anything else to cut through my husband's gross toenails..if they can cut through his, I consider a 5 star in my book!
Candie S.
Candie S.
Hedgesville, WV
Last along time. Has a nice cover on it so fingers don't slide off. I use mine like once a week even good with fake nails to come off.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.
Visalia, CA
These clippers are not only easy to handle but they clip very clean. Other clippers are ok but with these I rarely have to use a file.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Best nail clippers yet. They are easy to use and work wonders on some of my thicker toe nails. The price is so cheap for these babies.
Korrina Z.
Korrina Z.
I love the holder because I'm left handed and it helps me get a better grip. I feel it also helps me not to cut my nails down too far.