BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Candie S.
Hedgesville, WV
Last along time. Has a nice cover on it so fingers don't slide off. I use mine like once a week even good with fake nails to come off.
Korrina Z.
I love the holder because I'm left handed and it helps me get a better grip. I feel it also helps me not to cut my nails down too far.
Jennifer S.
Lomira, WI
Best nail clippers yet. They are easy to use and work wonders on some of my thicker toe nails. The price is so cheap for these babies.
Naomi S.
These clippers are great ! They cut perfectly ! The only brand I buy, and I have to keep buying them because my kids tend to take them
Destinee A.
Visalia, CA
These are great and inexpensive to purchase I buy at least 2 or 3 every other month and I don't spend more than 2 or 3 bucks a piece.
Jyoti S.
My guy loves these because they are so sturdy and don't look "girly" but I also enjoy using these as the material helps for gripping.
Denise W.
Sacramento
I love this product. It is easy to hold. Just the right size to get the job done. I am a. Big fan of trim easy hold toenail clippers
Christy S.
Alamo, TX
I love this nail clipper! The anti slip grip is enough for me, it is so persice. It is very easy to use and very easy to keep clean.
Nicole D.
Lincoln, NE
This product is easy to use and a go-to when I'm doing my nails at home. I also love the convenience of grabbing it at Walgreens :).
Emma V.
Provo, UT
I never realized how badly I needed toe nail clippers in my life until I had them. These make trimming my toe nails so much easier.