Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Boston, MA

It does it's job. I didn't feel like the easy grip really makes a difference, but like I said they are wonderful, they cut my toenails like they were supposed to.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Flanagan, IL

Best part about these is the easy hold/comfortable grip. All other nail clippers I've tried hurt your fingers after awhile. Had absolutely no problems with these.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Marion, AR

Trim Easy-Hold toenail Clippers is a great choice when you trying out new products, make sure you grab a pair on your next trip to Walmart, there so easy to use.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Brillion, WI

It is always good to have a perfect clipper for toenails. This clipper works wonders and does its job with out any problems. Leaves nails straight without flaws.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Stockton, CA

Great toe nail clippers... Had a nice grip so when you squeeze it together your hands don't slip.. There's nothing anyone hates more than messed up toenails! Lol
Jaki L.
Jaki L.
Denver, CO

These clippers are great, they're easy to hold so I don't risk my hand slipping and cutting my toe. They make it easy to clip my nails and have them look nice!
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Menifee, CA

Sturdy and works well, easily! I love the grip on the handle so that your hands do not slip. They cut right through even thick nails with no problem and ease!!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.

It cut well! The rubber part where your hand holds are very useful. I doesn't slips away from you haves when cutting your nails. I like it. Good for its price.
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK

A little stiff brand new but handle design is definitely easier to work with. Helps with clipping small children's nails because it is easier to use. Big help!
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA

These clippers really are easy to hold! My other ones kept slipping out of my hands. However, the do require some filing afterwords for a smoothr end result.

Join Now