BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Zahra M.
Atlanta, GA
These are seriously the best nail clippers out there. Get rid of the trashbags and start using these! They collect the trimmings as you go. Once you are finished, you can easily empty out the clippers and start all over again! Prevents a mess from happening!
Danielle P.
Batavia, NY
By far the easiest set of nail clippers I have ever used, especially for toenails. The way that it is designed makes it so easy to hold and maneuver. Toenail clippers are pretty cut and dry, but it helps to have such a good handle. Would definitely recommend!
Alice L.
These are pretty handy clippers. I like the fact that they catch the clippings so you don't make a mess. They are great for using on the go. The grippiness of the handle is also a nice feature. The only negative for this product is that it could be sharper.
Danielle C.
Gardena, CA
This I love!!!!!!!! I have 3 little ones at home and this is so easy to hold and makes me feel comfortable to use without hurting my kids. They stay sharp so dullness is not a problem. I recommend this product for everyone. This is everyone's must have tool.
Jen R.
I even use this on my fingernails because I have pretty wide mail beds. Often do not have to use a nail file bc it gives such a clean cut. Wouldn't trade this for any other kind of clipper.
Rhonda W.
Maryville, TN
Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers really are a great product! They do a great job and are very affordable. The shape is easy to hold and does an effective job. I bought these at Walmart and will buy another pair when needed and would recommend others buy them.
Angela F.
Bernardsville, NJ
I love the Trim clippers with the grip. It makes it so much easier to cut my nails and my kids nails. This is always our go to clipper in the house. We have many other brands but this one always does the job so much better. Would buy again if necessary
Amanda P.
Bishopville, SC
While I like the idea behind these they need to work on the excution. There is a large grip that works well but it blocks the edges of the blades. I have larger big toe toenails so it came into a problem. It's not a bad product just not the best execution.
Whitnee D.
Marietta, GA
Love these clippers! The rubber handle makes it really easy to hold on to and not slip out of your hand. The clippers are really sharp as well and don't require a hard grip to cut nail.
Nicole P.
Albany, NY
I have both the toe nail clippers and regular nail clippers and have had them for years. They are durable and still work like new. Very easy to use. The only thing I have to complain about them is that sometimes the black grip blocks sight of the nail.