BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Angela F.
Bernardsville, NJ
I love the Trim clippers with the grip. It makes it so much easier to cut my nails and my kids nails. This is always our go to clipper in the house. We have many other brands but this one always does the job so much better. Would buy again if necessary
Whitnee D.
Marietta, GA
Love these clippers! The rubber handle makes it really easy to hold on to and not slip out of your hand. The clippers are really sharp as well and don't require a hard grip to cut nail.
Kweli W.
Staten Island, NY
I love these clippers because they don't slip out of your grip like the regular silver clippers. They're great for my nails, toes, but also my daughter who is 7. I bought it at CVS and they had such a selection, but these I would recommend for families.
Sabrina U.
Dallas, TX
Surprisingly noticed a difference in how much easier these clippers are to maneuver when doing a self-pedicure compared to the straight designs. Not to mention I got it for a great price!
Amanda P.
Bishopville, SC
While I like the idea behind these they need to work on the excution. There is a large grip that works well but it blocks the edges of the blades. I have larger big toe toenails so it came into a problem. It's not a bad product just not the best execution.
Caleah J.
Temecula, CA
Best nail clippers, easy to control and get a nice close clean clip. They last forever and never loose their sharp edge but are totally safe to use. I use these clippers on my hands and feet at least 2 times a week and they have lasted me at least 8 years.
Jaquera W.
I like that these clippers have a wide handle compared to the silver basic clipper. I would recommend buying this clipper. I brought my clippers from target. I was easy to use and I use them frequently. These clippers are a great investment and are useful.
Kristhel P.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought these to give my friend a pedicure, and they work great! I've been giving her pedis for the last 4 months now and they're still very sharp and trim great. They're very easy to use and are definitely worth the extra couple dollars vs other brands.
Nicole P.
Albany, NY
I have both the toe nail clippers and regular nail clippers and have had them for years. They are durable and still work like new. Very easy to use. The only thing I have to complain about them is that sometimes the black grip blocks sight of the nail.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I love these clippers because of the plastic piece on the handle. It catches all of your clippings and when you're done you can just shake them into the trash. Great