BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
The clippers are really sharp and they last a very long time . It is very easy to use and easy to grab it doesn't slip out of your hands.
Carlee M.
The handle on these clippers makes it easy to grip. They're nice and sharp so you don't have to saw at your nails. They get the job done.
Sam C.
Stamford, CT
me and my entire family use their products for years and i have to say it's long lasting never had any issues. one of the best out there.
Breanna A.
Brunswick, GA
These were easy to use and hold on to. Made trimming my toenails a lot easier than the bulky pair I was using prior to purchasing these.
Gabrielle H.
Huntsville, AL
Loved loved loved these. They were comfortable and easy to use Nice and sharp and it also catches the clippings so there's easy clean up
Cassi B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Makes it simple and easy to trim my toes between professional pedicures. I fumble with smaller clippers, so I appreciate the easy grip.
Darlene R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love these fit perfe t in my hand easy to use and very effective to cut your nails with especially if they are thick and long like mine
NorCalMama R.
Brentwood, CA
I never count on anything else to cut through my husband's gross toenails..if they can cut through his, I consider a 5 star in my book!
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I like how this product creates a no-mess routine. Makes nail clipping quicker since you aren't having to keep track of your clippings.
Edith M.
Glendale, CA
LOVE THIS. I bought it on a whim and it worked out perfectly. Its hard to cut toe nails with regular clippers and this works perfectly.