Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Allentown, PA

I actually just bout a pair of these & they're great. They cut nicely without you having to squeeze the handles together too hard & they also were well priced
Cady D.
Cady D.
Plano , TX

Very easy to use on yourself and others. My hand doesn't cramp up trying to push hard or from having to hold too tight. Also easy for older and younger users.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Bakersfield, CA

Very easy to use. Easy to find at local pharmacies. Great price. I buy in different sizes. I get smaller ones for my kids. The larger one for my husband & me.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA

These clippers really are easy to hold! My other ones kept slipping out of my hands. However, the do require some filing afterwords for a smoothr end result.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Plainfield, NJ

No complains..the way this clipper is made is to help your hand stay in place when cutting your nails. This beans is sold everywhere and its very affordable.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Newport News, VA

These are okay, sometimes its hard to get under the nail because they are thick and bulky. I do like their price point and they seem to be sharp for a while.
Amie H.
Amie H.
Wofford Heights, CA

These are great they cut those tough toenails, and keeps them all gathered in the bottom so you dont have gross toe nail clippings flying all over the place.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Bertram, TX

The easy hold clippers have a grip so there is no slipping. Sharp, smooth cutting of Sven thick toe nails. I won't buy any other toenail clippers. Only Trim.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN

These work really well & I have thick nails & these clip right through them with no problem at all. Makes the pedicure process much faster & less stressful!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Cpe Canaveral, FL

It's not hard to find a good toe nail clipper, but these are not only great, but he handle gives your fingers a easy grip for those hard to cut toe nails!

Join Now