BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I use these every time I cut my toenails and they never do me wrong. I just wish the cushion part around it was slimmer, it's pretty bulky.
Raquel R.
What I love about this nail /toe clipper is that it has a prefect grip to clip off your nails it won't slip off easy to to get your grip on
Griselda M.
Broomfield, CO
I use this one for both finger nails n toe nails, I need to use the bigger clippers because of my condition if makes it a lot easier to use
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH
The easy hold rubber is a bit to small for my fingers. The clippers tend to slip out of my hand but the blade is definitely sharp and good.
Elina V.
Arcola, IL
These are great for cutting my husbands nail he has really bad nails that are really sensitve and these help out a lot they cut really good
Yvette L.
Porter, TX
TRIM is my favorite nail product brand ! They have everything that you can think of and these clippers in general are my absolute favorite
Shannon R.
Great for trimming little ones toes and fingers, easy to hold steady and grip. Always have a extra set in different spots around the house
Tonya F.
Lorida, FL
Ive actually have has these for awhile now an the seemnto laat the longest after wear an tear of using them an i love them they work great
Lindsey S.
Saint Paul, MN
So a dedicated toenail clipper isn't a must, but I'll admit that it's nice to have. Super sturdy- my husband likes this for his nails too.
Vale A.
Deltona, FL
The clippers are really sharp and they last a very long time . It is very easy to use and easy to grab it doesn't slip out of your hands.