2 colors available

BY TRIM #14 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Bells, TN
These clippers are awesome! They don't make a mess with nail clippings and are shaped well so you don't accidentally trim the nail too much.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tempe, AZ
These clippers work really well but seem to rust easily. With a coat of clear nail polish you are set and they will last a lot long as well.
tiffany l.
tiffany l.
Alvin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I got these nail clippers cause they are the cheapest and they work really good, they are not too cheaply made so they have last pretty good
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Hoover, AL
Great product. We love this product for our whole family Very sturdy and clips straight. East to clean and the best part is the ease of use.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Oklahoma City, OK
No complaints with this product. It gets the job done. It is sharp and works great. It has a nice plastic grip to help hold onto it better.
Raquel R.
Raquel R.
What I love about this nail /toe clipper is that it has a prefect grip to clip off your nails it won't slip off easy to to get your grip on
Griselda M.
Griselda M.
Broomfield, CO
I use this one for both finger nails n toe nails, I need to use the bigger clippers because of my condition if makes it a lot easier to use
Lorena r.
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
I use these every time I cut my toenails and they never do me wrong. I just wish the cushion part around it was slimmer, it's pretty bulky.
Corrina C.
Corrina C.
HENDERSON, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these clippers. They are easy to use, perfect lines with no ridging. No issues at all with these. Oh and the material is very soft ☺
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Nashua, NH
The easy hold rubber is a bit to small for my fingers. The clippers tend to slip out of my hand but the blade is definitely sharp and good.