Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Valarie C.
Valarie C.
Edmonton, KY

These clippers are great I have thick toenails because they were removed due to ingrown toenails, and it's hard to find good clippers that work as good as these do.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

Great clippers! I like that it holds onto the clipped nails and they don't go flying off into the great unknown. The handle is very nice, it is comfortable to hold.
Trisha T.
Trisha T.
Gainesville, GA

Cuts nails with ease. Fits in hands nicely. Like the fact that it catches the clipped nails for easy clean up. Love the black and teal color choice. Would buy again
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Carl Junction, MO

These are the best toenail clippers ever! So easy to handle. They do not slip out of your hand and contain the clippings as you go for easy clean up. Great product!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Trenton, NJ

Best clippers keep handy in the house. Easy to handle and you don't have to worry about fumbling around with them and having them slip out of your hands constantly.
Ariane H.
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN

They are awesome. Really easy hold and cut my toe nails really well. I am not sure if this is the same model as the set that I got with white and gray rubber case.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Ozark, AL

Easy to hold and use, I have a good hold when I'm using these trimmers I'm able to complete my nail clipping and toe nail clipping while using this brand and size
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Flanagan, IL

Best part about these is the easy hold/comfortable grip. All other nail clippers I've tried hurt your fingers after awhile. Had absolutely no problems with these.
Jill B.
Jill B.
New Paltz

These nail clippers are some of the most sturdy ones i have come across. i used them for the first time and loved them. i purchased them from walmart. good value.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.

How can you really rate nail clippers? I really bought and like these because they are easy to grip and do not make your fingers sweaty like I gind the others do.