BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC
Personally they work no netter than ones purchased from Dollar tree. If you are looking to pay an average but over price for some toe nail clippers purachase this. The ones from Dollar tree are likely to fall apart so the extra dollars might be worth it to you.
Rhonda W.
Maryville, TN
Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers really are a great product! They do a great job and are very affordable. The shape is easy to hold and does an effective job. I bought these at Walmart and will buy another pair when needed and would recommend others buy them.
Abbie F.
Burlington, KY
Love using the easy hold clipper by TRIM, my hand doesn't hurt after using for a prolonged time! Also they clip the nail without any rough edges to snag on anything!
Zahra M.
Atlanta, GA
These are seriously the best nail clippers out there. Get rid of the trashbags and start using these! They collect the trimmings as you go. Once you are finished, you can easily empty out the clippers and start all over again! Prevents a mess from happening!
Alice L.
These are pretty handy clippers. I like the fact that they catch the clippings so you don't make a mess. They are great for using on the go. The grippiness of the handle is also a nice feature. The only negative for this product is that it could be sharper.
Danielle P.
Batavia, NY
By far the easiest set of nail clippers I have ever used, especially for toenails. The way that it is designed makes it so easy to hold and maneuver. Toenail clippers are pretty cut and dry, but it helps to have such a good handle. Would definitely recommend!
Danielle C.
Gardena, CA
This I love!!!!!!!! I have 3 little ones at home and this is so easy to hold and makes me feel comfortable to use without hurting my kids. They stay sharp so dullness is not a problem. I recommend this product for everyone. This is everyone's must have tool.
Kweli W.
Staten Island, NY
I love these clippers because they don't slip out of your grip like the regular silver clippers. They're great for my nails, toes, but also my daughter who is 7. I bought it at CVS and they had such a selection, but these I would recommend for families.
Jaquera W.
I like that these clippers have a wide handle compared to the silver basic clipper. I would recommend buying this clipper. I brought my clippers from target. I was easy to use and I use them frequently. These clippers are a great investment and are useful.
Carmen M.
New York
your good average nail clipper. it works well, very sturdy. i love the grip! my fingers dont slide and i can efficiently cut my nails. it is also a good price. what more can you ask for? its very easy to use and i bring it with me to vacations and what not