BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Rose A.
Santa Fe , NM
These are my favorite!!!!! I have tried so many different brands and have never found a pair I like as much as these! They don't leave rough edges on my nails like many other brands do. I really enjoy this product and would recommend to everyone!!
Peggy S.
I LOVE these clippers! They are easy to hold unlike others! I don't have to worry about them slipping out of my hand. They are so easy to use! I have thick toenails and these clippers handled them wonderfully! I am going to buy these clippers and use them for stocking stuffers!!
Meg J.
Springfield, VA
Absolutely love this brand and their line. These clippers are not pricey, and worth the value. I love how they are easy to use and catch the nails as i clip. This is not my first time using Trim brand products. These are the only clippers I enjoy! My whole family loves these.
Mark H.
Ladys Island, SC
The Trim easy holds are a really efficient nail trimming tool for my toenails, as well as fingernails. They save the mess as well by having a catch basin under the clipper which catches the cut nails.
Taylor H.
Brady, TX
I love the easy hold toe nail clippers! I hate how normal fingernail and toenail clippers tend to slip and slide between your fingers because there is nothing for traction. These work wonderfully. I totally recommend grabbing a pair of both the toenail AND fingernail clippers.
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
These really helped me out! I have a problem holding regular clippers so these made it a lot easier to keep my grip. Been using this brand for some time now and am pleased with the products and prices.
Jennifer C.
These clippers are my favorite my whole family uses them. They're made great and easy to grip and hold even while using them on my toddler who hates having his nails clipped.
Melissa R.
Tishomingo, OK
I love these, cause they are so easy to hold. Sometimes the metal ones just slip out of your hands. But the grips make it worth it. Plus, they are easier to see, if your like me and drop everything.
Marisol G.
Good product does its job. Just wish it would have a consistency of lasting long. For some reason it looses it sharpness after several uses, but other than that it does what it's suppose to do. I use it on my child too. That's the reason I didn't give it a 5 start rating.
Sue T.
What else can you ask for? Everyone needs nail clippers and these are easy to use and the best! We purchased this at Wal-mart and would definitely purchase again! I don't forsee having to buy another one in a while since they are a quality product and lasts a long time!