BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Marisol G.
Good product does its job. Just wish it would have a consistency of lasting long. For some reason it looses it sharpness after several uses, but other than that it does what it's suppose to do. I use it on my child too. That's the reason I didn't give it a 5 start rating.
Melissa R.
Tishomingo, OK
I love these, cause they are so easy to hold. Sometimes the metal ones just slip out of your hands. But the grips make it worth it. Plus, they are easier to see, if your like me and drop everything.
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA
As far as nail clippers go I really enjoy Trim. It gets the job done and it's very cheap. It's also very easy to use especially these ones with the grip. I will definitely be buying these again.
Jennifef B.
North Beach, MD
This is an awesome product!! It makes clipping your nails easy and clean. It conveniently holds the nail clippings in one area until you can dispose of them. Clippers are sharp enough to clip right through with no problem. You won't be disappointed in this purchase.
Maryann N.
Akron, OH
I purchased these clippers for my husband. He absolutely loves them. I decided to see why he raves about them, and they are really nice. They have remained as sharp as when I first purchased them. I really like to rubber grip on them, makes it really easy to hold onto.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
Love how they catch the clippings but I dread having to clean them out one day. I don't like the plastic around them though as it can interfere with trimming at an angle.
Influenster M.
These toenail clippers have a nice gripping handle to hold onto. They are the perfect size to cut my small toenails. They give my toenails a clean cut. The size of these toenail clippers is perfect to fit in your bathroom bag when traveling. I would recommend them.
Jennifer G.
Charlotte, NC
Personally they work no netter than ones purchased from Dollar tree. If you are looking to pay an average but over price for some toe nail clippers purachase this. The ones from Dollar tree are likely to fall apart so the extra dollars might be worth it to you.
Misty M.
Fort Pierce, FL
This Fingernail clippers are easy to use and easy to clean. My nails grow like weeds and they need trimmed alot. I work with water and detergent all day and my nails sometimes get jagged and rough, but these nailclippers do the job and make my nails look great.
Christina M.
Independence, MO
I use this weekly and it is the only drugstore product that works. I have severe carpal tunnel syndrome and these easy hold design makes it easy for me to use without pain. The price is a good value and less than other drugstore brands, I highly recommend this!