Add a Photo

#12 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Isabel H.
Isabel H.

How can you really rate nail clippers? I really bought and like these because they are easy to grip and do not make your fingers sweaty like I gind the others do.
Jill B.
Jill B.
New Paltz

These nail clippers are some of the most sturdy ones i have come across. i used them for the first time and loved them. i purchased them from walmart. good value.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Ozark, AL

Easy to hold and use, I have a good hold when I'm using these trimmers I'm able to complete my nail clipping and toe nail clipping while using this brand and size
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Stockton, CA

Great toe nail clippers... Had a nice grip so when you squeeze it together your hands don't slip.. There's nothing anyone hates more than messed up toenails! Lol
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Marion, AR

Trim Easy-Hold toenail Clippers is a great choice when you trying out new products, make sure you grab a pair on your next trip to Walmart, there so easy to use.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Brillion, WI

It is always good to have a perfect clipper for toenails. This clipper works wonders and does its job with out any problems. Leaves nails straight without flaws.
Charlie T.
Charlie T.
Oklahoma City, OK

A little stiff brand new but handle design is definitely easier to work with. Helps with clipping small children's nails because it is easier to use. Big help!
Katherine C.
Katherine C.

It cut well! The rubber part where your hand holds are very useful. I doesn't slips away from you haves when cutting your nails. I like it. Good for its price.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Menifee, CA

Sturdy and works well, easily! I love the grip on the handle so that your hands do not slip. They cut right through even thick nails with no problem and ease!!
Jaki L.
Jaki L.
Denver, CO

These clippers are great, they're easy to hold so I don't risk my hand slipping and cutting my toe. They make it easy to clip my nails and have them look nice!

Join Now