Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Brenna A.
Brenna A.
Erath, LA

Easy to get a good grip. Especially when I'm using them on my wiggly little ones. We get constant horrible hangnails and these get in the corners to help dig them out.
Judy V.
Judy V.
Appleton, WI

This product is a little larger than a regular nail clipper. It works well for toenails and is very sharp. The clipper is easy to use with either right or left hands!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA

I love that when you clip your nail it goes into the rubber an you empty it when done. So it's easy clean up an you don't have to go around picking up nail clippings.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Tacoma, WA

I love this nail clipper for my toes. It's the right kind of heavy duty I need for my toe nails. I feel like it is decently priced. I only use this brand for my toes.
Karla C.
Karla C.

This is so convenient you know it's always hard to clip your nails without soaking them before well this nail clipper won't give you any problem it's very easy to use
makay s.
makay s.

Really good product. Has a easy hold and also safety. You can buy these at Walmart, target.. it's not too pricy, it was cheap/ recommend you people to buy it and use.
Barbara O.
Barbara O.
Owings Mills, MD

These clippers are the best!!! They are always sharp and never slip out of my hands. Its hard enough holding out a toe and this product makes clipping them a breeze.
Abbie F.
Abbie F.
Burlington, Ky

Love using the easy hold clipper by TRIM, my hand doesn't hurt after using for a prolonged time! Also they clip the nail without any rough edges to snag on anything!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN

The Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers are so easy to use. They are great for me since I have arthritis. Trim Toenail Clippers make it easier for me to cut my toenails.
LaRhonda D.
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA

These clippers are everything. I used the to trim my husband's toenails and they worked with ease. I didn't have to use any elbow grease that are strong and durable.

Join Now