BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Elizabeth G.
Commerce, GA
I love how easy it is to hold the fingernail clippers. It helps tremendously to make sure that I don't cute anything too short.
Jaizah J.
Los Angeles, CA
Trim is really a good brand , got it at a local store close to my house a year or two ago and I still have it , use it often .
Maria D.
passaic, nj
I've had these clippers for a while now and the grips are great to get a precise cut without the clippers moving in your hands
Lauren P.
Lakewood Rch, FL
These are both me and my boyfriend's favorite nail clippers. Easy to use and always strong enough for those thick big toenails
Asia B.
Great for my long and stubborn toenails. This product is very strong and cut cut through any toenail no matter how thick it is.
Melissa Z.
Clifton, NJ
Works good, I like the grip. Easier to handle with the grips do there is no slipping. Prefer these over the smooth silver ones.
Toquan W.
Columbia, SC
Okay these are great! I'm a nail tech and I use this on when doing my boyfriend's feet. It easy to use and it provides saftey!
Sam A.
Osmond, NE
After a few months these clippers became dull and hard to use. But the easy grip feel made it easier to hold onto the clippers.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
These are the only toenail clippers I will use. They're sturdy and comfortable. Also, they don't leave my nails feeling sharp.
TONYA M.
Zeigler
Beauty Junkie Expert
pretty good product holds up better than most  easy yo use purchase this product mostly at wal mart or the dollar store