Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Big Lake, MN
Does the job well. Very sturdy. Great grip to get a nice even cut.would recommend this product if you are looking for a decently price nail clipper
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Palmdale, CA
Its a very steardy and durable nail clipper, works great for all the family, wouldn't chanhe to another brand because so far this has worked for me!
Britty B.
Britty B.
Douglasville, GA
I have had these clippers for years and I love them! They are tough and durable,and keep all the nail clippings together so they don't make a mess.
Heather K.
Heather K.
I love these clippers more than any other brand I've ever tried! They are so easy to hold! They cut great and they even gather the nail clippings.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Easley, SC
Live in a house with 6 people & these work great! My husband has big hands & toe nails & prefers these big clippers. They work great on everyone!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Tempe, AZ
Trim clippers are a good buy, not too expensive and last a really long time. These have a nice grip to help make it easier to trim your toenails.
TAUNI H.
TAUNI H.
TAHLEQUAH
These toe nail clippers really get the job done. The easy grip handle is a bonus too. They are easy to use and leave you with fine clipped nails.
Missy P.
Missy P.
Trim Easy-Hold toenail clippers are is to grasp and fits well in my hand. They are also sharp which helps to get my at home pedicure done faster!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
These broke the first time I used them, but I was able to repair them on my own. I prefer regular clippers as opposed the the easy hold version.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Works great on my husband's fingers and my toes. My fingernails can get long so the bigger size helps for clipping them without destroying them.