Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Trisha T.
Trisha T.
Gainesville, GA

Cuts nails with ease. Fits in hands nicely. Like the fact that it catches the clipped nails for easy clean up. Love the black and teal color choice. Would buy again
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Trenton, NJ

Best clippers keep handy in the house. Easy to handle and you don't have to worry about fumbling around with them and having them slip out of your hands constantly.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

Great clippers! I like that it holds onto the clipped nails and they don't go flying off into the great unknown. The handle is very nice, it is comfortable to hold.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Carl Junction, MO

These are the best toenail clippers ever! So easy to handle. They do not slip out of your hand and contain the clippings as you go for easy clean up. Great product!
Valarie C.
Valarie C.
Edmonton, KY

These clippers are great I have thick toenails because they were removed due to ingrown toenails, and it's hard to find good clippers that work as good as these do.
Ariane H.
Ariane H.
Saint Paul, MN

They are awesome. Really easy hold and cut my toe nails really well. I am not sure if this is the same model as the set that I got with white and gray rubber case.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.

How can you really rate nail clippers? I really bought and like these because they are easy to grip and do not make your fingers sweaty like I gind the others do.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Ozark, AL

Easy to hold and use, I have a good hold when I'm using these trimmers I'm able to complete my nail clipping and toe nail clipping while using this brand and size
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Boston, MA

It does it's job. I didn't feel like the easy grip really makes a difference, but like I said they are wonderful, they cut my toenails like they were supposed to.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Flanagan, IL

Best part about these is the easy hold/comfortable grip. All other nail clippers I've tried hurt your fingers after awhile. Had absolutely no problems with these.

Join Now