BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Adele U.
This clipper is very durable. I've had it for a couple of years now and it still works perfectly. The only negative thing I have to say about this is that the plastic that covers the clippers (which is actually helpful in holding it), can sometimes get in the way but it can be easily fixed.
Divinely Blessed T.
Phillipsburg
Really easy to handle. It fits comfortably in your hand. It is my go to nail clipper. It is easy for anyone to use. It has the strength too to cut your hard toe nails. I love it and gets the job done every time.
Brittany W.
Las Cruces, NM
When you find something that you like you keep buying it! That is how I feel about these clippers. They are the best I've ever used, I just wish my husband would put them back where they belong so I wouldn't have to keep buying more pairs only to find the ones we already have laying around.
Dawn B.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
I have owned these toenail clippers for a long time, and they definitely get the job done, especially on thicker toenails like my big toe. The nail catcher is easy to empty and keeps all of my clipped nails in one place, easy to dump into a trash can. I would definitely purchase these again.
Lara M.
These nail clippers are hard to grip and control when using on toe nails. They create jagged edges and sharp angles at times. I'm not a fan of these clippers and would not buy again - they're cheap in price but also cheap in quality. I recommend Revlon nail clippers instead of these.
Chandra V.
Castaic, CA
These Trim toenail clippers work great! They are easy to grip and don't slip in my fingers when I am cutting my toenails. The best thing about these trimmers is the nice sharp blade which cuts cleanly and evenly. They are also very reasonably priced. I would recommend these trimmers.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA
This is a product I did not care for. The grip is great but it is hard to clip your nails. I bought this product at Walmart and it was a good price just not practical for me to use. I would more than likely not recommend this particular product.
Katherine M.
These are great! Good value and good product. I really like that they are large enough for my big toes and also have a grip so there is no chance of it slipping from my fingers!
Dahlia R.
Coatesville, PA
These really are easy to hold. The weight makes it easy for you to clip your own toes. Also if you have sensitive hands like I do you will like the grips on them. If I lost them I would repurchase I would never go cheaper for clippers again
Vita C.
Gainesville, FL
Very affordable & Easy to use for the whole family....Get's the job done every time!! I Would Recommend Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers to everyone!! Cleans up nicely, Durable!!