Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Tacoma, WA

I love this nail clipper for my toes. It's the right kind of heavy duty I need for my toe nails. I feel like it is decently priced. I only use this brand for my toes.
makay s.
makay s.

Really good product. Has a easy hold and also safety. You can buy these at Walmart, target.. it's not too pricy, it was cheap/ recommend you people to buy it and use.
Judy V.
Judy V.
Appleton, WI

This product is a little larger than a regular nail clipper. It works well for toenails and is very sharp. The clipper is easy to use with either right or left hands!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA

I love that when you clip your nail it goes into the rubber an you empty it when done. So it's easy clean up an you don't have to go around picking up nail clippings.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Very happy with these toenail clippers!!! I purchased these after losing ones I had for years with zero regrets! These bad boys can cut through any toenail with ease.
Barbara O.
Barbara O.
Owings Mills, MD

These clippers are the best!!! They are always sharp and never slip out of my hands. Its hard enough holding out a toe and this product makes clipping them a breeze.
LaRhonda D.
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA

These clippers are everything. I used the to trim my husband's toenails and they worked with ease. I didn't have to use any elbow grease that are strong and durable.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, Ca

I love these clippers because of the plastic piece on the handle. It catches all of your clippings and when you're done you can just shake them into the trash. Great
Pam S.
Pam S.

They have a great shape to them that fits easily into your hand and makes cutting a breeze. The grip on the is amazing so you never slip while cutting your toenails.
Abbie F.
Abbie F.
Burlington, Ky

Love using the easy hold clipper by TRIM, my hand doesn't hurt after using for a prolonged time! Also they clip the nail without any rough edges to snag on anything!

Join Now