Add a Photo

Photos (5)
sandra j.
sandra j.
Tamarac, FL

My toenails are pretty hard and this product cuts my nails nice and smooth.
No rough edges and it doesn't leave my hands hurting.
The soft handles makes cutting my nails easy.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

These clippers are my favorite my whole family uses them. They're made great and easy to grip and hold even while using them on my toddler who hates having his nails clipped.
Makayla D.
Makayla D.

This is my go to nail clipper. The grip case makes it so easy to trim without your hands slipping and possibly cutting the nail slanted. I prefer these over any other brand!
Dephna M.
Dephna M.
Mastic Beach, NY

I love the grip handles so the clipper doesn't slip and you don't end up clipping where you don't want to. Also these are very easy to clean and do not rust to my knowledge.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.

Very good design, easy to hold and handle, strong enough for use in hands and feets. The durability is good I have been using one for more than three years and it trim good.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
San Jose, CA

These are amazing. They've lasted forever and they get the job done! The Easy-Hold design makes clipping my nails simple and my fingers aren't aching after the job is done.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Virginia Bch, VA

I like these quite a bit because the bar doesn't move around in your hand. Also, for the value, you can never beat it and if you lose it it isn't that expensive to replace.
Kandi L.
Kandi L.
Apalachicola, FL

These easy grip tie and fingernail clippers work wonders thanks to this rubber grip attire they've added in stead of our standard metal ones that slip and loose grips easy
judy s.
judy s.

One of the best products on the market by far. Love the ease of use! I depend on the precision when I use it after a bath or shower and need to give my self a pedicure....
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA

Love how they catch the clippings but I dread having to clean them out one day. I don't like the plastic around them though as it can interfere with trimming at an angle.