Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor, Mi

I love these!! I like the fact that they are so big and give you something to hold onto. They cut nicely and are sturdy, not flimsy. They're comfortable to grip as well.
Anna R.
Anna R.

Easy to use when clipping both hands by your self. Makes the process quick and easy. While they look bulky, they are easier to hold than traditional metal nail clippers.
Heaven G.
Heaven G.
Elkhorn City, KY

I wasn't real pleased with these clippers. They seem very big and bulky to me. Kinda hard to hold on to and have to concentrate when using them to cut my daughters nails
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Montpelier, VA

These clippers are perfect for toenails! They are big enough to hold on to easily but comfortable enough to use even on my kids' toes! We have a pair in every bathroom!
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Saint Louis, MO

I like the grip that the exterior cover gives you. It's easy to use and didn't cost a fortune. I also like how the cover keeps nails from flying away in all directions.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Lebanon, OR

These are so wonderful and I cut my whole family's toe nails with them. Very clean cut without leaving your nails edges to cut up your socks or to rub on your blankets.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Fort Worth , TX

It's a toe nail clipper so there's not much to say... however, I will say that my husband, kids and myself enjoy the rubber grip on it as it adds a sense of stability.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
San Marcos, TX

Super easy to use. The grip makes these easy to use. The design of the clippers makes it easy to cut in a straight line across the nail or get the nail all at one time
Brenna A.
Brenna A.
Erath, LA

Easy to get a good grip. Especially when I'm using them on my wiggly little ones. We get constant horrible hangnails and these get in the corners to help dig them out.
Judy V.
Judy V.
Appleton, WI

This product is a little larger than a regular nail clipper. It works well for toenails and is very sharp. The clipper is easy to use with either right or left hands!

Join Now