BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Lourin T.
Gobles, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite nail clippers. Super nice almost like padding/plastic on them. They are sharp and work well.
Chloe' B.
Fairland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have these at home and love them! The grip on them keeps them from slipping out of your fingers which is amazing.
Andrea H.
Redford, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do my own acrylic nails at home and I've had one of these for years it works great. I have no complaints at all.
Hailee L.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best toenail clippers I won't use anything else! They are my husbands favorite as well we each have our own pair !!
Ashlee B.
Winter Garden, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These give me an even trim on my nails ever time I use them. They also help me get the shape I desire for my nails.
Amanda B.
Tehachapi , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the easy hold handle on these. Makes it so much easier to cut a wiggly baby's and a rowdy toddlers nails.
Lalanie O.
Medford , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail too brand. I got the easy hold nail kit years ago, they lasted long and had a really good grip.
Kim B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using these on my fingernails rather than my toes. Nice non slip handle and easy to move around my nails.
Meaghan J.
Milwaukee
Does the job well and even though it doesn't really matter for functionality sake, it is really nice too look at!
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good sharp blades, and love the grips so I can hold tightly! Also super affordable, so these are a great option.