BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Candice C.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this nail clipper because my boys toenails grow crazy and the wouldn't let me clip them. But this nail clipper is great easy to use and lowers the risk of clipping nails to short. Now my boys ages 13 and 10 can clip their own safely. I will buy this Trim Easy-Hold toenail clipper from now on.
Sara P.
Texarkana, TX
Great for those times when your hands are slippery with lotion or water. My husband likes to clips his toe nails in the shower so these are perfect for him and he keeps them in there! The grip really does make a difference and would recommend to anyone, especially those with dexterity difficulties.
Moriah H.
Santa Rosa, CA
I did not like these as much as I thought I would. These clippers are large and easy to hold due to the silicone grip that covers everything but the actual clipper part. However they left my fingernails and toenails feeling sharp. Normally I don't have to file my nails but after using this I did.
Adele U.
This clipper is very durable. I've had it for a couple of years now and it still works perfectly. The only negative thing I have to say about this is that the plastic that covers the clippers (which is actually helpful in holding it), can sometimes get in the way but it can be easily fixed.
Brittany W.
Las Cruces, NM
When you find something that you like you keep buying it! That is how I feel about these clippers. They are the best I've ever used, I just wish my husband would put them back where they belong so I wouldn't have to keep buying more pairs only to find the ones we already have laying around.
Tobiloba O.
It really is an easy hold nail clipper. It's easy for me to reach my feet. It is shatp and precise and is wide enough to cut my big toenails in one snip. It's better than most because it didn't get blunt as quickly as others I've used. I'm a first time user and I'd definitely buy it again.
Divinely Blessed T.
Phillipsburg
Really easy to handle. It fits comfortably in your hand. It is my go to nail clipper. It is easy for anyone to use. It has the strength too to cut your hard toe nails. I love it and gets the job done every time.
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI
These work really well and you don't have to squeeze very hard to cut the nails my father is older he's in his eighties and his toenails get very brittle and thick Andis Clippers work very well to cut his nails
Dawn B.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
I have owned these toenail clippers for a long time, and they definitely get the job done, especially on thicker toenails like my big toe. The nail catcher is easy to empty and keeps all of my clipped nails in one place, easy to dump into a trash can. I would definitely purchase these again.
Chandra V.
Castaic, CA
These Trim toenail clippers work great! They are easy to grip and don't slip in my fingers when I am cutting my toenails. The best thing about these trimmers is the nice sharp blade which cuts cleanly and evenly. They are also very reasonably priced. I would recommend these trimmers.