BY TRIM #21 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
ciera b.
ciera b.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a good product, it's easy to carry around if you're traveling and easy to use if you're somewhere where you really needed to use them..I like them.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Hawesville, KY
When I bought this product I finally found a set of clippers that I can keep a grip on. I can cut my nails with ease and not worry about slipping mid cut.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Merritt Is, FL
It's not hard to find a good toe nail clipper, but these are not only great, but he handle gives your fingers a easy grip for those hard to cut toe nails!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Great product. The big clippers are great for thick nails and an easy to hold handle makes it most convenient. Blades are still sharp after multpile uses.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL
I like this product! It is easy to hold and doesn't slip even when your hands are wet. The clippers are nice and sharp and they give you a good clean cut!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
I would highly recommend these toenail clipper's very easy to love the rubber grip so your hand doesn't slip I have bought 3 pairs one for every bathroom
Holly P.
Holly P.
Las Vegas, NV
These are really great! I use these to cut my fathers toe nails. He has hard thick nails and these make the task very easy! I definitely recommend these!
Kathie T.
Kathie T.
Cornelius, OR
These toenail clippers are easy to handle with easy hold design. They are always sharp and keep my toenails nice and trimmed without tearing at my nails.
Jen D.
Jen D.
Elbert, WV
Does what it says easy to hold. Works great I would recommend this. My whole family use these I even use them on my daughter they are exceptionally great
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
These clippers are strong and easy to use, especially with the easy hold handle. It's also nice to have an easier grip, so my hands don't have to strain.