Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Saint Louis, MO

I like the grip that the exterior cover gives you. It's easy to use and didn't cost a fortune. I also like how the cover keeps nails from flying away in all directions.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Montpelier, VA

These clippers are perfect for toenails! They are big enough to hold on to easily but comfortable enough to use even on my kids' toes! We have a pair in every bathroom!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Lebanon, OR

These are so wonderful and I cut my whole family's toe nails with them. Very clean cut without leaving your nails edges to cut up your socks or to rub on your blankets.
Brenna A.
Brenna A.
Erath, LA

Easy to get a good grip. Especially when I'm using them on my wiggly little ones. We get constant horrible hangnails and these get in the corners to help dig them out.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
San Marcos, TX

Super easy to use. The grip makes these easy to use. The design of the clippers makes it easy to cut in a straight line across the nail or get the nail all at one time
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
De Soto, MO

These are AMAZING! I originally bought them for me but even my boyfriend loved them so much he kept them for himself! I love the easy grip as well as the nail-catcher!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Fort Worth , TX

It's a toe nail clipper so there's not much to say... however, I will say that my husband, kids and myself enjoy the rubber grip on it as it adds a sense of stability.
Judy V.
Judy V.
Appleton, WI

This product is a little larger than a regular nail clipper. It works well for toenails and is very sharp. The clipper is easy to use with either right or left hands!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Tacoma, WA

I love this nail clipper for my toes. It's the right kind of heavy duty I need for my toe nails. I feel like it is decently priced. I only use this brand for my toes.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA

I love that when you clip your nail it goes into the rubber an you empty it when done. So it's easy clean up an you don't have to go around picking up nail clippings.

Join Now