BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
jocelyn r.
Phoenix, AZ
I like how the nail clipper has the rubber grip on it. I purchased this nail clipper at target a couple  month back. It is rather easy and self explanatory to use. The price is reasonable, not expensive at all. I would purchase the item again if I would need to.
Francesca MJ J.
I have used these toe nail clippers for over a year and they are still by far the best pair I have. The grip makes it easy to hold and comfortable. The price was relatively cheap and they are a great quality. I would recommend these to anyone who likes to do their own nails.
Kenzie H.
Klamath Falls, OR
I help take care of my great grandparents. I use these to help trim their nails and they love them as well as I. They don't dull as far as I have noticed and they work great for trimming through thick nails. I absolutely love them!
Natalie F.
Chino, CA
These are my absolute favorite go-to nail clippers! They never hurt my skin and I love how easy and effect they are compared to any other clippers I've tried! I would definitely purchase again and again!
Jade B.
Baltimore, MD
These are good clippers. I would definitely buy them again. They are big enough for your hand and the rubber is not too bulky. I've had them for a year and they are still sharp and haven't chipped.
Brianna N.
when people ask me if there is a difference between a toe nail clipper and a regular nail clipper: yes! It's so much easier to hold and clip with a product made for toes. the clip part is sharp and even when my big toe and how thick my nail is it cuts right through.
Christina W.
Fort Bragg, NC
I know that the name of this product is "toenail" clippers but I also use this for fingernails on my children and myself. I love that it has an easy grip so I don't drop it trying to get my children to sit still so I can cut their nails. It's not a huge nail clipper so it easy fits up against my 2 year olds fingers.
Donna T.
Cincinnati, OH
Because,my fingernails are so thick & strong, I use the Trim toenail clippers. I love that they easy cut though my thick nails easily, painlessly and without tearing or leaving hang nails. They are also very reasonably priced.
Alison C.
Flat Rock, AL
These clippers are great! They're super easy to use and great at catching the extra nails. The only thing I would change is that the casing be made out of something more durable. I feel like it slips sometimes, but nothing that can't be fixed. I would definitely buy another pair, and recommend them. Very affordable!
Natasha P.
Bothell, WA
I am a big fan of the rubber grips that make the clippers easy to hold. They also have a little compartment to catch the nails as they are clipped, which helps. These clippers are some of the best that I've ever owned, I've bought a couple so I always have a pair on hand.