BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Mary M.
Newton Falls, OH
I have a hard time trimming my toenails and this nail trimmer makes it lots easier to hold on to them makes for a neater safer job
Laverne J.
Petersburg, VA
have had the toenail clippers for about 5-6 years. first time ever used the trim line but they still work and they didnt cost a lot
Xochilht J.
Indio, CA
Great clippers. Simple, sturdy and have lasted me months. Even my significant other likes these clippers and are his go to choice
Andria D.
Rehoboth, MA
I love these clippers mainly because the full grip it has. The blade has never chipped it's just as sharp as the day I bought it
Sarah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
I wish I could find nine. They are so easy to hol and they work very well on even the thickest tonsils. I recommend this product.
Melissa Z.
Clifton, NJ
Works good, I like the grip. Easier to handle with the grips do there is no slipping. Prefer these over the smooth silver ones.
Asia B.
Great for my long and stubborn toenails. This product is very strong and cut cut through any toenail no matter how thick it is.
sarah u.
Blacksburg, VA
Although the very large handle would be very helpful for someone with fine motor problems, I found it to be a little cumbersome
Elizabeth G.
Commerce, GA
I love how easy it is to hold the fingernail clippers. It helps tremendously to make sure that I don't cute anything too short.
Jaizah J.
Los Angeles, CA
Trim is really a good brand , got it at a local store close to my house a year or two ago and I still have it , use it often .