BY TRIM #21 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Bakersfield, CA
Very easy to use. Easy to find at local pharmacies. Great price. I buy in different sizes. I get smaller ones for my kids. The larger one for my husband & me.
Cady D.
Cady D.
Plano , TX
Very easy to use on yourself and others. My hand doesn't cramp up trying to push hard or from having to hold too tight. Also easy for older and younger users.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
These clippers really are easy to hold! My other ones kept slipping out of my hands. However, the do require some filing afterwords for a smoothr end result.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Allentown, PA
I actually just bout a pair of these & they're great. They cut nicely without you having to squeeze the handles together too hard & they also were well priced
Katie T.
Katie T.
Bertram, TX
The easy hold clippers have a grip so there is no slipping. Sharp, smooth cutting of Sven thick toe nails. I won't buy any other toenail clippers. Only Trim.
Amie H.
Amie H.
Wofford Heights, CA
These are great they cut those tough toenails, and keeps them all gathered in the bottom so you dont have gross toe nail clippings flying all over the place.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Newport News, VA
These are okay, sometimes its hard to get under the nail because they are thick and bulky. I do like their price point and they seem to be sharp for a while.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Plainfield, NJ
No complains..the way this clipper is made is to help your hand stay in place when cutting your nails. This beans is sold everywhere and its very affordable.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
These work really well & I have thick nails & these clip right through them with no problem at all. Makes the pedicure process much faster & less stressful!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Dozier, AL
Was disappointed in this product because after few uses the clippers became jagged and dull. I did like the cover that was on the clippers but that is it.