Add a Photo

#27 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Hallie B.
Hallie B.

my favorite toenail clipper, super sturdy and easy to use. i bought my first one several year ago and it lasted me for a long time until i lost it, so i just bought the identical one
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Buffalo, NY

Love these clippers.. They work great and can even cut the toughest nails... Would definitely recommend these clippers to friends and family. My mom even uses them when she visits..
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Fairview, OR

Are you such a couple times didn't like it that much. It was too big. And I don't feel like it gets the toenails out they could be stuck inside and I just don't want to deal with it
Ashley I.
Ashley I.
Uriah, AL

These help me keep the perfect length on my toes. They always give you a clean cut. If you're looking for something not too expensive but high quality then these are your best bet.
Cara F.
Cara F.

Love these clippers! I use them while trimming my children's nails and they are so easy to use. The gripper makes it easy to hold on to the clippers while holding wiggly children.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Bradenton, FL

I love these clippers! So much bigger than other brands, so easy to hold & comfortable too. I'm able to cut my nails quickly & do precise, clean cuts. I defintely recommend them!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.

These are great! Good value and good product. I really like that they are large enough for my big toes and also have a grip so there is no chance of it slipping from my fingers!
Vita C.
Vita C.
Gainesville, FL

Very affordable & Easy to use for the whole family....Get's the job done every time!! I Would Recommend Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers to everyone!! Cleans up nicely, Durable!!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Arkadelphia, Ar

I could not do without my trim nail clippers! The easy grip makes it so comfortable while clipping your toenails. The clippers are sharp so they do the job the very first time.
sandra j.
sandra j.
Tamarac, FL

My toenails are pretty hard and this product cuts my nails nice and smooth.
No rough edges and it doesn't leave my hands hurting.
The soft handles makes cutting my nails easy.

Join Now