BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Elizabeth G.
Commerce, GA
I love how easy it is to hold the fingernail clippers. It helps tremendously to make sure that I don't cute anything too short.
Danielle T.
Ashland, OH
My husband loves these nail clippers. He has very large hands and they make for holding on and cutting his nails much easier.
TONYA M.
Zeigler
Beauty Junkie Expert
pretty good product holds up better than most  easy yo use purchase this product mostly at wal mart or the dollar store
Orarean H.
Missouri City, TX
This is my go to nail clipper. I've bought so many because people steal mine. It stays sharp and cuts evenly. Great product!
martha e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Trim items very durribale and reliable, I have been buying Trim products for a long time now and I have no complaints.
Samantha K.
Laurel, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly it just gets the job done. they're sharp enough for a clean cut and done come apart like some of the off brand ones
Jess P.
Huntington Pk, CA
I purchased to give my boyfriend a pedicure, it works well I didn't have any problems with it. It clipped his nails easily.
Carolina M.
Costa Rica, Alajuela, Orotina
Son buenas, sin embargo podría decir que pierde el filo en un corto tiempo.
....... Son buenas no dañan ni quibran las uñas
Paulina F.
I kept these on the side of my bathtub because of the no slip grip. They lasted about a year before the clipper got dull.
Jeneille H.
It really is easy grip. I use on my toe nails all the time! They work wonderfully, I love that they look stylish as well.