Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

These are very easy to hold. I often drop these type of clippers but these are much better to hold. They don't slip or jump out of my fingers like must of the others do. I really like these.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Cocoa, FL

Love these nail clippers. They work very well and are super easy to use. I definitely would recommend these if you are looking for some new clippers. I found mine at Walmart for very cheap!
Jen R.
Jen R.

I even use this on my fingernails because I have pretty wide mail beds. Often do not have to use a nail file bc it gives such a clean cut. Wouldn't trade this for any other kind of clipper.
Christani M.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI

I bought these for my mom because she has arthritis in her hands and wad having trouble with her old nail clippers and she loved these so I bought a couple more my home and they are great!
Shenna E.
Shenna E.
Birchleaf, VA

I've used these clippers for both my toe nails and fingernails. They are so easy to use and easy to grip. I recently purchased a new pair after breaking the pair I'd had for over 5 years.
Sabrina U.
Sabrina U.
Dallas, TX

Surprisingly noticed a difference in how much easier these clippers are to maneuver when doing a self-pedicure compared to the straight designs. Not to mention I got it for a great price!
Juliet H.
Juliet H.

The name says it all. It's easy to hold and simple to use. I prefer using nail clippers that have a straight cut rather than a rounded cut and that's why clippers like these are my fave.
Sheena A.
Sheena A.
Fayetteville, NC

These are the best if you have problems with the regular clippers slipping out of your hand or are hard to grip then you want these and they don't make your hand hurt from gripping them
Whitnee D.
Whitnee D.
Marietta, GA

Love these clippers! The rubber handle makes it really easy to hold on to and not slip out of your hand. The clippers are really sharp as well and don't require a hard grip to cut nail.
Carol G.
Carol G.
Powder Springs, GA

Easy to hold clippers are just that easy to hold. Love the easy gripping which helps to avoid mistakes. I love these clippers because they keep my toes nails from being out of control.