BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle O.
I love these clippers because instead of pieces of nail flying around the house (and trying to clean up after) it collects all of the pieces inside and you can dump it all out at the end. Makes trimming your nails much less labor-intensive.
Morgan N.
Belton, SC
This is the only brand of toenail clippers that I use now after using these. They are easy to push down and have a comfortable grip. It is perfect for people who don't want to struggle to clip their nails. It also helps collect the bail trimmings so that thy don't end up everywhere. It is made of a high quality and comfortable material.
C harlotte M.
Auburn Hills, MI
The easy hold clippers, are suppose to help hold on to. I use them because I can't hold on to the regular ones, because I have neuropathy. But they work just as well as any other nail clippers. People who can feel like the ease of using them
Rachelle E.
Pittsburg, CA
Love this nail clipper! I prefer using this toenail clipper for my fingernails, too, because it's wider and easier to grip than smaller clippers. I also like that these clippers catch the clipped nails, rather than flinging them around everywhere. Would definitely recommend to others and would buy again if mine needed replacing.
Amanda B.
Powderly, TX
I love the handles on these clippers as it gives you a firmer grip. The size is perfect! Great price for these as they are pretty inexpensive. 4/5 stars because they dull easily but because they are so affordable they are easily replaced.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS
The best nail clippers I have ever used! These are the only ones I have used that the grip does not slide off off and makes a great trim everything. The first pair I bought was at Walmart and my whole pedicure and manicure set consists of trimm
Brandy S.
Falls City, NE
Not big enough to clip whole nail. too curved to cut straight across and not cause ingrown toenails... I did not feel like they were sharp enough. They were not too expensive though, so in a pinch, they would work. I would not buy again.
yonna b.
Prince George, VA
These are great clippers for toenails. It makes it so much easier to hold the clippers and they make you feel secure that you're not gonna make a bloody mistake. I bought it at Walgreens and the price wasn't bad. I have had it now a good while so I would also say it's durable.
Pam J.
Gilbert, AZ
I have the Trim Easy-Hold Toenail clippers and I am not overwhelmed with them. Got the at Walgreens. This was my first purchase. I would not buy them. The easy-hold covering slips so I often simply take it off. The clippers are sharp and work well, but I would suggest one of their regular clippers over the Easy-Hold version.
Li T.
Woodbridge, VA
I found these clippers at CVS. I spotted them because of the packaging and color. These were not like any other clippers. They had a plastic piece on them made them easy to hold. They made clipping easier. The previous all metal ones would slip all the time and weren't easy to hold. With these i hhad no problem gripping them.