Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Dephna M.
Dephna M.
Mastic Beach, NY

I love the grip handles so the clipper doesn't slip and you don't end up clipping where you don't want to. Also these are very easy to clean and do not rust to my knowledge.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.

Very good design, easy to hold and handle, strong enough for use in hands and feets. The durability is good I have been using one for more than three years and it trim good.
Erica A.
Erica A.
Virginia Bch, VA

I like these quite a bit because the bar doesn't move around in your hand. Also, for the value, you can never beat it and if you lose it it isn't that expensive to replace.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
San Jose, CA

These are amazing. They've lasted forever and they get the job done! The Easy-Hold design makes clipping my nails simple and my fingers aren't aching after the job is done.
Kandi L.
Kandi L.
Apalachicola, FL

These easy grip tie and fingernail clippers work wonders thanks to this rubber grip attire they've added in stead of our standard metal ones that slip and loose grips easy
judy s.
judy s.

One of the best products on the market by far. Love the ease of use! I depend on the precision when I use it after a bath or shower and need to give my self a pedicure....
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Windsor, Ontario

This product made it so easy for me to trim my toenails. I used to have a hard time but this definitely made my life easier. Thankful for these clippers. Highly recommend
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA

Love how they catch the clippings but I dread having to clean them out one day. I don't like the plastic around them though as it can interfere with trimming at an angle.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Coleman, TX

They last for a long time and I love how they have a grip like material on the handles so that you can hold on to them and not accidentally slip while cutting your nails.
Anna R.
Anna R.

Easy to use when clipping both hands by your self. Makes the process quick and easy. While they look bulky, they are easier to hold than traditional metal nail clippers.

Join Now