Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Flanagan, IL
Best part about these is the easy hold/comfortable grip. All other nail clippers I've tried hurt your fingers after awhile. Had absolutely no problems with these.
Jill B.
Jill B.
New Paltz
These nail clippers are some of the most sturdy ones i have come across. i used them for the first time and loved them. i purchased them from walmart. good value.
Toni W.
Toni W.
Louisville, KY
I enjoy these. It gives me a clean cut and they are easy to hold and maneuver. I'm able to clip my son's toenails while hes flipping off the bed all in one motion.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
How can you really rate nail clippers? I really bought and like these because they are easy to grip and do not make your fingers sweaty like I gind the others do.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Stockton, CA
Great toe nail clippers... Had a nice grip so when you squeeze it together your hands don't slip.. There's nothing anyone hates more than messed up toenails! Lol
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Marion, AR
Trim Easy-Hold toenail Clippers is a great choice when you trying out new products, make sure you grab a pair on your next trip to Walmart, there so easy to use.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Brillion, WI
It is always good to have a perfect clipper for toenails. This clipper works wonders and does its job with out any problems. Leaves nails straight without flaws.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
It cut well! The rubber part where your hand holds are very useful. I doesn't slips away from you haves when cutting your nails. I like it. Good for its price.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Menifee, CA
Sturdy and works well, easily! I love the grip on the handle so that your hands do not slip. They cut right through even thick nails with no problem and ease!!
Jaki L.
Jaki L.
Denver, CO
These clippers are great, they're easy to hold so I don't risk my hand slipping and cutting my toe. They make it easy to clip my nails and have them look nice!