Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Krista J.
Krista J.
Renton, WA

This is the best clipper and my favorite for grooming my nails, especially my hands! It makes clean up nonexistent as it catches all the nail clippings and then you simply dump them in the garbage!
Jade B.
Jade B.
Odenton, MD

These are good clippers. I would definitely buy them again. They are big enough for your hand and the rubber is not too bulky. I've had them for a year and they are still sharp and haven't chipped.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Cookeville, TN

These clippers are literally my favorite. I freak out when I go to do my nails and cannot find them! They have such a nice grip and they clip so well. I dont know what I would do without them lol!
Yessica D.
Yessica D.
Modesto, CA

I like the easy grip on this toe clipper and its lasted me a long time. I've bought one for my Boyfrined because he cuts his toenails after his showers and this allows him not to lose he's grip.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA

As far as nail clippers go I really enjoy Trim. It gets the job done and it's very cheap. It's also very easy to use especially these ones with the grip. I will definitely be buying these again.
Jessika Y.
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I struggle with clipping my toenails because of the awkward angles. This does help a lot. However I felt like strength and leverage were a problem. I had to push down super hard to get it to cut
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.

I love these clippers. They are awesome the way they have the very nice soft gripping handles . it makes them easier to use and more comfortable to hold while you are trying to clip your nails.
Kayisha R.
Kayisha R.
Maysville, WV

These nail clippers are beyond perfect. They are great for people who have a hard time holding on to the nail clippers and messing up our nails. This products offer a nonslip grip for easy use.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL

The nail clipper itself is good and sharp and works well. The easy grip plastic sleeve, not so much! It doesn't stay on and just gets in the way! I thee that plastic away and use the clipper!!
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Vineland

Having kids I needed something that I could cut there nails with without having it slip out of my hands. Something I could be accurate with when cutting there little nails and hunni this is it