BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kelsey H.
Rushland, PA
I have very hard nails (fingers and toes) so it can be hard to find clippers that will clip without leaving rough edges. This does pretty well, I still need to file a little bit, but the handle is very easy to grip which makes toe nail clipping much easier.
Raquela D.
Belleville, IL
Easy to hold . It's the safer of all the other clippers . I used this for myself and my family . This is the number one brand I use for my nail care needs . I usually purchase this at my runs to Walmart or Walgreens.
Teresa P.
Springfield, MO
The Trim Easy-Hold Toenail clippers is a must have for my at home mani and pedi. It is affordable and is a good quality clipper. It is almost mess free since the toenail clippings don't fly around like most other clippers I would recommend this product.
Lucy N.
St Petersburg, FL
I really love this nail clipper. I know it's "just a nail clipper" but the grip definitely helps. It's easy to use because it's easy to hold on to! It doesn't slip out of my hand like the regular metal ones and it has an encasing so it holds your clipped nails.. Kinda weird but it's super useful. I keep this one and the bigger version around the house!!
Gina F.
My boyfriend and I love these and use these on the regular. We both love the easy to hold plastic handle. It stays sharp for a long time too and takes long time to dull. I think we have had ours for a few years now.
Susannah Y.
Hendersonvlle, NC
These are my favorite clippers! Generally clippers are just clippers, but these really stand out because of the added grip. They are comfortable to use, and just the right size (a bit large for fingernails though).
Sara S.
Romulus, MI
I like the idea of the extended handle to this product, but I wish that the clippers edge was straight across instead of having the curve. Being straight across makes it a lot easier to clip toenails without accidentally causing and uneven clip.
Morgan N.
Belton, SC
This is the only brand of toenail clippers that I use now after using these. They are easy to push down and have a comfortable grip. It is perfect for people who don't want to struggle to clip their nails. It also helps collect the bail trimmings so that thy don't end up everywhere. It is made of a high quality and comfortable material.
Danielle O.
I love these clippers because instead of pieces of nail flying around the house (and trying to clean up after) it collects all of the pieces inside and you can dump it all out at the end. Makes trimming your nails much less labor-intensive.
C harlotte M.
Auburn Hills, MI
The easy hold clippers, are suppose to help hold on to. I use them because I can't hold on to the regular ones, because I have neuropathy. But they work just as well as any other nail clippers. People who can feel like the ease of using them