BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Hayley B.
Brillion, WI
It is always good to have a perfect clipper for toenails. This clipper works wonders and does its job with out any problems. Leaves nails straight without flaws.
Michelle T.
Stockton, CA
Great toe nail clippers... Had a nice grip so when you squeeze it together your hands don't slip.. There's nothing anyone hates more than messed up toenails! Lol
Katherine C.
It cut well! The rubber part where your hand holds are very useful. I doesn't slips away from you haves when cutting your nails. I like it. Good for its price.
Jaime G.
San Jacinto , CA
Sturdy and works well, easily! I love the grip on the handle so that your hands do not slip. They cut right through even thick nails with no problem and ease!!
Jaki L.
Denver, CO
These clippers are great, they're easy to hold so I don't risk my hand slipping and cutting my toe. They make it easy to clip my nails and have them look nice!
Cady D.
Plano , TX
Very easy to use on yourself and others. My hand doesn't cramp up trying to push hard or from having to hold too tight. Also easy for older and younger users.
Karissa P.
Allentown, PA
I actually just bout a pair of these & they're great. They cut nicely without you having to squeeze the handles together too hard & they also were well priced
Nancy M.
Bakersfield, CA
Very easy to use. Easy to find at local pharmacies. Great price. I buy in different sizes. I get smaller ones for my kids. The larger one for my husband & me.
Katherine V.
Manassas, VA
These clippers really are easy to hold! My other ones kept slipping out of my hands. However, the do require some filing afterwords for a smoothr end result.
Katherine L.
Plainfield, NJ
No complains..the way this clipper is made is to help your hand stay in place when cutting your nails. This beans is sold everywhere and its very affordable.