2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kim C.
Kim C.
Ozark, AL
Easy to hold and use, I have a good hold when I'm using these trimmers I'm able to complete my nail clipping and toe nail clipping while using this brand and size
Toni W.
Toni W.
Louisville, KY
I enjoy these. It gives me a clean cut and they are easy to hold and maneuver. I'm able to clip my son's toenails while hes flipping off the bed all in one motion.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Flanagan, IL
Best part about these is the easy hold/comfortable grip. All other nail clippers I've tried hurt your fingers after awhile. Had absolutely no problems with these.
Jill B.
Jill B.
New Paltz
These nail clippers are some of the most sturdy ones i have come across. i used them for the first time and loved them. i purchased them from walmart. good value.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Stockton, CA
Great toe nail clippers... Had a nice grip so when you squeeze it together your hands don't slip.. There's nothing anyone hates more than messed up toenails! Lol
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Brillion, WI
It is always good to have a perfect clipper for toenails. This clipper works wonders and does its job with out any problems. Leaves nails straight without flaws.
Brandi M.
Brandi M.
Marion, AR
Trim Easy-Hold toenail Clippers is a great choice when you trying out new products, make sure you grab a pair on your next trip to Walmart, there so easy to use.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
It cut well! The rubber part where your hand holds are very useful. I doesn't slips away from you haves when cutting your nails. I like it. Good for its price.
Jaki L.
Jaki L.
Denver, CO
These clippers are great, they're easy to hold so I don't risk my hand slipping and cutting my toe. They make it easy to clip my nails and have them look nice!
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Menifee, CA
Sturdy and works well, easily! I love the grip on the handle so that your hands do not slip. They cut right through even thick nails with no problem and ease!!