Add a Photo

#27 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.

I purchased this product for an elderly parent as well as myself. Love the design of this product. The "no slip grip" is far superior to traditional stainless clippers that can be difficult to grasp, especially when wet. There's a built in attachment which catches the nail clippings- easier to clean and more sanitary. A definite "must-have"!
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
Sanford, FL

Everybody in the house uses the trim easy-hold toenail clippers all the time. The price is good and the value is good to. I bought mine at Walmart when I was doing my shopping. The pros of the toe nail clippers is its easy to use...the cons is it loses its sharpness when you use them a lot. That's when you know that you have to buy and one.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.

Won't slip out of your hand as you're trying to clip down on even the thickest nails. I use these for my fingers, too, because my nails are so thick that I can't get a good cut with regular nail clippers. I would definitely recommend these for anyone that has thick/tough to cut nails. Or people with arthritis or other gripping difficulties.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Belton, SC

This is the only brand of toenail clippers that I use now after using these. They are easy to push down and have a comfortable grip. It is perfect for people who don't want to struggle to clip their nails. It also helps collect the bail trimmings so that thy don't end up everywhere. It is made of a high quality and comfortable material.
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX

Excellent grip! I sometimes have a hard time choosing toenail clippers, because while my fingernails require only cosmetic care, I do get ingrown toenails and using the wrong clippers can sometimes make it worse. The grip on these make it easy to care for my toes and help avoid slipping and/or accidentally irritating my ingrown nails.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Troy, MO

When you have arthritis, even the simplest tasks can seem more difficult. Holding a pair of clippers became more difficult as tem went on with my arthritic hands but these easy hold clippers have made it possible for me to trim my own toenails again...thank you for giving me a small part of my independence back...it means alot to me.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Portland, TX

My toenails are very thick, so trying to find a toe nail cutter that will actually cut and not be a struggle is a must. I find with these just snip and my toenail is cut. There is no struggling and I personally have not had any issues of it causing an ingrown toenail. I always repurchase these. These are my holy-Grail nail clippers.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY

I purchased this toenail clipper specifically for my husband. He tends to BREAK all our standard clippers, as his nails are a bit thicker than mines. First time buying it about 2 years ago at Harmon Face Values, and still holding strong! I even use this myself, for both toenails and my fingers! I will surely recommend to others!
Rachelle E.
Rachelle E.
Pittsburg, CA

Love this nail clipper! I prefer using this toenail clipper for my fingernails, too, because it's wider and easier to grip than smaller clippers. I also like that these clippers catch the clipped nails, rather than flinging them around everywhere. Would definitely recommend to others and would buy again if mine needed replacing.
Pam J.
Pam J.
Gilbert, AZ

I have the Trim Easy-Hold Toenail clippers and I am not overwhelmed with them. Got the at Walgreens. This was my first purchase. I would not buy them. The easy-hold covering slips so I often simply take it off. The clippers are sharp and work well, but I would suggest one of their regular clippers over the Easy-Hold version.

Join Now