Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX
Excellent grip! I sometimes have a hard time choosing toenail clippers, because while my fingernails require only cosmetic care, I do get ingrown toenails and using the wrong clippers can sometimes make it worse. The grip on these make it easy to care for my toes and help avoid slipping and/or accidentally irritating my ingrown nails.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Troy, MO
When you have arthritis, even the simplest tasks can seem more difficult. Holding a pair of clippers became more difficult as tem went on with my arthritic hands but these easy hold clippers have made it possible for me to trim my own toenails again...thank you for giving me a small part of my independence back...it means alot to me.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Portland, TX
My toenails are very thick, so trying to find a toe nail cutter that will actually cut and not be a struggle is a must. I find with these just snip and my toenail is cut. There is no struggling and I personally have not had any issues of it causing an ingrown toenail. I always repurchase these. These are my holy-Grail nail clippers.
Rachelle E.
Rachelle E.
Pittsburg, CA
Love this nail clipper! I prefer using this toenail clipper for my fingernails, too, because it's wider and easier to grip than smaller clippers. I also like that these clippers catch the clipped nails, rather than flinging them around everywhere. Would definitely recommend to others and would buy again if mine needed replacing.
Pam J.
Pam J.
Gilbert, AZ
I have the Trim Easy-Hold Toenail clippers and I am not overwhelmed with them. Got the at Walgreens. This was my first purchase. I would not buy them. The easy-hold covering slips so I often simply take it off. The clippers are sharp and work well, but I would suggest one of their regular clippers over the Easy-Hold version.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
I'm not a big fan of these. I bought them a few years ago and, although they are easy to hold, the grip material extends all the way to the edge of the clipper blades and gets in the way of clipping in one single go. I found it hard to maneuver around my nails and think I would stick to the regular ones in the future.
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Hialeah, FL
If you have really hard nails then there is only one thing to say, be careful. This was my first time trying the toenail clipper. I t can be easily acquire at Walmart or any retail store. Easy to use but if the nail is to hard, it can wrongly cut the nail. However, if it is normal type nail then it works really well.
Trila D.
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA
Good, basic nail clippers. They clip well, I like the grip, and they aren't too wide so I can easily use them on my fingernails too. I wish they had some sort of housing to catch clippings though. For some reason, I can't get my nail clippings to NOT fling out of these-- it's frustrating to have to clean up the mess.
Christina W.
Christina W.
Fort Bragg, NC
I know that the name of this product is "toenail" clippers but I also use this for fingernails on my children and myself. I love that it has an easy grip so I don't drop it trying to get my children to sit still so I can cut their nails. It's not a huge nail clipper so it easy fits up against my 2 year olds fingers.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Lexington, KY
Favorite nail clippers by far. They always get stolen from my bathroom drawer. I bought them from my local drug store and have seen them several other places, so if I ever lose them for good I know I can get another set. I'd definitely but these same ones again, they don't slip like some other nail clippers tend to.