2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Barbara O.
Barbara O.
Owings Mills, MD
These clippers are the best!!! They are always sharp and never slip out of my hands. Its hard enough holding out a toe and this product makes clipping them a breeze.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these clippers because of the plastic piece on the handle. It catches all of your clippings and when you're done you can just shake them into the trash. Great
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Lebanon , TN
The Trim Easy Hold Toenail Clippers are so easy to use. They are great for me since I have arthritis. Trim Toenail Clippers make it easier for me to cut my toenails.
Abbie F.
Abbie F.
Burlington, Ky
Love using the easy hold clipper by TRIM, my hand doesn't hurt after using for a prolonged time! Also they clip the nail without any rough edges to snag on anything!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Carl Junction, MO
These are the best toenail clippers ever! So easy to handle. They do not slip out of your hand and contain the clippings as you go for easy clean up. Great product!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Trenton, NJ
Best clippers keep handy in the house. Easy to handle and you don't have to worry about fumbling around with them and having them slip out of your hands constantly.
Valarie C.
Valarie C.
Edmonton, KY
These clippers are great I have thick toenails because they were removed due to ingrown toenails, and it's hard to find good clippers that work as good as these do.
Trisha T.
Trisha T.
Gainesville, GA
Cuts nails with ease. Fits in hands nicely. Like the fact that it catches the clipped nails for easy clean up. Love the black and teal color choice. Would buy again
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Great clippers! I like that it holds onto the clipped nails and they don't go flying off into the great unknown. The handle is very nice, it is comfortable to hold.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Ozark, AL
Easy to hold and use, I have a good hold when I'm using these trimmers I'm able to complete my nail clipping and toe nail clipping while using this brand and size