BY TRIM #28 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Michelle Y Jorge U.
This is a huge nail clipper. I mainly use it on my husband because he has thick toe nails. I mostly prefer to file them to give my nails shape. But when my nail is broken or I'm just irked of having long nails, I'll use nail clippers and this is the one I have at home:)
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL
I love these Trim easy-hold nail clippers for toes. The rubber gripper is nice to keep damp, freshly showered hands from slipping as well as keeping a comfortable hold for a longer period of time. My only complaint is that the curve on the clipper is a little too severe and for someone who has had ingrown toenails in the past, it's harder to clip a nice edge straight across.
Melissia L.
Westland, MI
These clippers work great and don't cause any hand cramping while using them to cut 60+ nails at a time (thanks, kids)! They're also easy to find and identify (no, teenagers, you can't have them to use as wire cutters). The cost is also on point! I will purchase these again in the future...although, I've had the current pair for about a decade and they're still going strong!
Shaina P.
Central Islip, NY
I love this product. It's very comfortable to hold in your hand. Because of the rubber casing you don't have to worry about it slipping out of your hand. Gives your nails a clean sharp cut. I would recommend this product. It's the only brand of nail clippers I use.
Katie S.
N Royalton, OH
I really like these toenail clippers. Toenail clippers are not something I purchase more than I have to (as in I only repurchase when I lose mine!) but I'm glad I chose these. It's easy to get the whole toenail with one cut and they are easy to hold and control.
Dawn R.
Warner Robins, GA
I liked the fact that I don't have to worry about losing my grip on the Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers unlike the other brands. I bought the clippers at my local Walmart at the time. That was the first time I had ever used them and I will gladly buy them again.
Kelsey H.
Rushland, PA
I have very hard nails (fingers and toes) so it can be hard to find clippers that will clip without leaving rough edges. This does pretty well, I still need to file a little bit, but the handle is very easy to grip which makes toe nail clipping much easier.
Shauna H.
Edmond, OK
This are my go to clippers!!! Great price and easy to use!! They work great and since I tend to lose them easily I really love the affordability of this product!!! I have bought these time and time again and will continue!
Mia P.
Dover, DE
These are inexpensive and effective toenail clippers. I prefer them because the plastic casing makes them fit in my hand more comfortably, and only take up a fraction more space in storage, so it is worth it. I would definitely buy them again, if I lost mine.
Love love love this nail clipper. So easy to use and the nails don't fly everywhere because a reservoir that hold them in there. I use it every single time. This is so much better than any other clipper I have ever used. I would recommend it it for everyone!