BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jenna F.
Montgomery, AL
Trim Easy hold Toenail clippers are pretty good for a toenail clipper. The product was under $10, which was pretty good. The toenail clipper was very easy to use. I'm a repeat user of the product.
I would recommend the product to others.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
These nail clippers are perfect if you have a hard time with the regular ones, they don't slip and help have a firm grasp. So far I have not had any problems with these and they cut very well don't break the nail or leave rough edges.
Emma L.
West Jordan, UT
I love these clippers. They are long lasting and do just what i need them to do when it comes to maintaining my toe nails and my finger nails. I wouldn't pick any other brands. I got mine from walmart and they are long-lasting and affordable. I would recommend this to everyone.
Melissia L.
Westland, MI
These clippers work great and don't cause any hand cramping while using them to cut 60+ nails at a time (thanks, kids)! They're also easy to find and identify (no, teenagers, you can't have them to use as wire cutters). The cost is also on point! I will purchase these again in the future...although, I've had the current pair for about a decade and they're still going strong!
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL
I love these Trim easy-hold nail clippers for toes. The rubber gripper is nice to keep damp, freshly showered hands from slipping as well as keeping a comfortable hold for a longer period of time. My only complaint is that the curve on the clipper is a little too severe and for someone who has had ingrown toenails in the past, it's harder to clip a nice edge straight across.
Michelle Y Jorge U.
Lynwood
This is a huge nail clipper. I mainly use it on my husband because he has thick toe nails. I mostly prefer to file them to give my nails shape. But when my nail is broken or I'm just irked of having long nails, I'll use nail clippers and this is the one I have at home:)
Shaina P.
Central Islip, NY
I love this product. It's very comfortable to hold in your hand. Because of the rubber casing you don't have to worry about it slipping out of your hand. Gives your nails a clean sharp cut. I would recommend this product. It's the only brand of nail clippers I use.
Dawn R.
Warner Robins, GA
I liked the fact that I don't have to worry about losing my grip on the Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers unlike the other brands. I bought the clippers at my local Walmart at the time. That was the first time I had ever used them and I will gladly buy them again.
Katie S.
N Royalton, OH
I really like these toenail clippers. Toenail clippers are not something I purchase more than I have to (as in I only repurchase when I lose mine!) but I'm glad I chose these. It's easy to get the whole toenail with one cut and they are easy to hold and control.
Kelsey H.
Rushland, PA
I have very hard nails (fingers and toes) so it can be hard to find clippers that will clip without leaving rough edges. This does pretty well, I still need to file a little bit, but the handle is very easy to grip which makes toe nail clipping much easier.