BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Courtney H.
Trenton, NJ
Best clippers keep handy in the house. Easy to handle and you don't have to worry about fumbling around with them and having them slip out of your hands constantly.
Trisha T.
Gainesville, GA
Cuts nails with ease. Fits in hands nicely. Like the fact that it catches the clipped nails for easy clean up. Love the black and teal color choice. Would buy again
Ashley F.
Carl Junction, MO
These are the best toenail clippers ever! So easy to handle. They do not slip out of your hand and contain the clippings as you go for easy clean up. Great product!
Jessica T.
Great clippers! I like that it holds onto the clipped nails and they don't go flying off into the great unknown. The handle is very nice, it is comfortable to hold.
Kim C.
Ozark, AL
Easy to hold and use, I have a good hold when I'm using these trimmers I'm able to complete my nail clipping and toe nail clipping while using this brand and size
Isabel H.
How can you really rate nail clippers? I really bought and like these because they are easy to grip and do not make your fingers sweaty like I gind the others do.
Toni W.
Louisville, KY
I enjoy these. It gives me a clean cut and they are easy to hold and maneuver. I'm able to clip my son's toenails while hes flipping off the bed all in one motion.
Brooke T.
Flanagan, IL
Best part about these is the easy hold/comfortable grip. All other nail clippers I've tried hurt your fingers after awhile. Had absolutely no problems with these.
Jill B.
New Paltz
These nail clippers are some of the most sturdy ones i have come across. i used them for the first time and loved them. i purchased them from walmart. good value.
Brandi M.
Marion, AR
Trim Easy-Hold toenail Clippers is a great choice when you trying out new products, make sure you grab a pair on your next trip to Walmart, there so easy to use.