Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Greta C.
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC

These are the best nail trimmers I have ever used. My only complaint is the opening should be a little wider. Sometimes I don't have my nail inserted all the way or at all and I get an unsatisfactory trim.
JillyMae D.
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH

I like the style and how great these clippers trim. I have arthritis and they are easy to hold and doesn't hurt my hands when clipping. I also have ingrown toe nails and this really helps dig the toe out.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

Best toe nail clippers I have used! The easy-hold handle is a greats feature. I have purchased multiple pairs and will continue to buy them. They are easy to work with and a good size to get the job done!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
La Verne, CA

These are my absolute favorite go-to nail clippers! They never hurt my skin and I love how easy and effect they are compared to any other clippers I've tried! I would definitely purchase again and again!
Jazmin B.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL

I like using these clippers for my toe nails. I love how the handles are thicker and easy to hold compared to other nail clippers. They are very sharp and always do a great job at trimming my toe nails.
Janson W.
Janson W.
Briggs, TX

These really helped me out! I have a problem holding regular clippers so these made it a lot easier to keep my grip. Been using this brand for some time now and am pleased with the products and prices.
Mark H.
Mark H.
Ladys Island, SC

The Trim easy holds are a really efficient nail trimming tool for my toenails, as well as fingernails. They save the mess as well by having a catch basin under the clipper which catches the cut nails.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Shakopee, MN

This trimmer has been in my nail bag for years!! I bought it at target back in the day and have always had great luck with it! It's so easy to use and the price was very reasonable! Highly recommend!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Salt Lake City, UT

My son hates getting his nails clipped. However, for some reason the grip on these make him happy( he has a sensory processing disorder) and he is willing to clip his nails. But only with this brand!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Tishomingo, OK

I love these, cause they are so easy to hold. Sometimes the metal ones just slip out of your hands. But the grips make it worth it. Plus, they are easier to see, if your like me and drop everything.

Join Now