Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Eve M.
Eve M.

These nail clippers are easy to hold and use for kids learning to cut their own nails. My boys use them, my husband does as well and it's one less chore for me, so that's always great! Highly recommend these.
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Elyria, OH

Love these clippers. I have issues holding small objects with my hands and these are the perfect size. They don't slide or fall. They make a clean cut. You don't have to use a lot of force to get them to cut.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lawrenceburg, IN

I've actually bought these before because j love the tweezers but these clippers honestly I didn't like at all. My husband went to clip his nails and they broke apart on the first clip. I will not buy again.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Sarasota, Fl

I love these and have already bought multiple clippers. They are super easy to hold and clip easy so you're not struggling in an awkward position to try and clip your toe nails. I would definitely recommend.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Pooler, Ga

Horrible! These do not give you easy access to cleanly cut your toenails. Every time I use these I feel like my nails look butchered and ripped. I think the plastic gets in the way. I do not recommend at all
Edna B.
Edna B.
Daly City, CA

Although the clippers are effective and affordable the black casing makes the slippers lose their function. Something the case slips off making it difficult to hold on especially while trying to clip a nail.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fort Myers, FL

Truly are easy to hold, they work great and make trimming an easy task, won't slip out of your hands when using and don't require much effort to push either. would definitely recommend to anyone in th market
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

I love how easy these clippers are to hold and they have stayed sharp for several years. I bought these at target. They are affordable and a great quality set of clippers. I would definitely purchase again.
Greta C.
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC

These are the best nail trimmers I have ever used. My only complaint is the opening should be a little wider. Sometimes I don't have my nail inserted all the way or at all and I get an unsatisfactory trim.
Lacey R.
Lacey R.

I have some dexterity issues with my left hand and have trouble holding on to regular clippers to trim the nails on my right hand. With these I have no trouble and can trim my own nails again without help.