BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're toenail clippers what do you really say about them? Lmao
They work, they cut like they say they will and the grip thing is nice.
Carolyn R.
Saint Paul, MN
I actually do like this clipper. It's ergonomically correct with cushion for your hands. The nail pieces fall inside for easy clean up.
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not expensive at all but works very well. My whole family uses mine and they have held.up.just fine. Able to cut thick nails no problem
Whitney G.
Maud, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can never keep these things around. My littles like to walk off with them. They are a great price and a good product. No complaints!
Chelsea K.
Springfield, VT
These are really good for those who have a hard time holding onto a regular pair of toenail clippers. My significant other loves them.
Diana C.
Edinburg, TX
Great grip on the clippers. Great price for them and really easy to use. They're not like the other ones these are actually easy to use
I like this one because it has the extra holder attached to catch the clipped nails. I don't like mine being thrown all over the place.
Tee S.
I love my comfy nail clippers, I also suffer from a mild case of osteoarthritis and these really help me when I am pampering myself.
Amber C.
BURKESVILLE, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these clippers the grip on them makes it so much easier to hang onto. I purchased other products with the grip like this also
Laverne J.
Petersburg, VA
have had the toenail clippers for about 5-6 years. first time ever used the trim line but they still work and they didnt cost a lot