BY TRIM #36 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Anita B.
Troy, MO
When you have arthritis, even the simplest tasks can seem more difficult. Holding a pair of clippers became more difficult as tem went on with my arthritic hands but these easy hold clippers have made it possible for me to trim my own toenails again...thank you for giving me a small part of my independence back...it means alot to me.
Jenna F.
Montgomery, AL
Trim Easy hold Toenail clippers are pretty good for a toenail clipper. The product was under $10, which was pretty good. The toenail clipper was very easy to use. I'm a repeat user of the product.
I would recommend the product to others.
Jenni S.
We love these nail clippers so much. Seriously we use them and go back and replace with the same one just because we love these so much! They catch the nail clippings for you, because who wants to step on clippings around the house- right?!
Emma L.
West Jordan, UT
I love these clippers. They are long lasting and do just what i need them to do when it comes to maintaining my toe nails and my finger nails. I wouldn't pick any other brands. I got mine from walmart and they are long-lasting and affordable. I would recommend this to everyone.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
These nail clippers are perfect if you have a hard time with the regular ones, they don't slip and help have a firm grasp. So far I have not had any problems with these and they cut very well don't break the nail or leave rough edges.
Michelle Y Jorge U.
Lynwood
This is a huge nail clipper. I mainly use it on my husband because he has thick toe nails. I mostly prefer to file them to give my nails shape. But when my nail is broken or I'm just irked of having long nails, I'll use nail clippers and this is the one I have at home:)
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL
I love these Trim easy-hold nail clippers for toes. The rubber gripper is nice to keep damp, freshly showered hands from slipping as well as keeping a comfortable hold for a longer period of time. My only complaint is that the curve on the clipper is a little too severe and for someone who has had ingrown toenails in the past, it's harder to clip a nice edge straight across.
Melissia L.
Westland, MI
These clippers work great and don't cause any hand cramping while using them to cut 60+ nails at a time (thanks, kids)! They're also easy to find and identify (no, teenagers, you can't have them to use as wire cutters). The cost is also on point! I will purchase these again in the future...although, I've had the current pair for about a decade and they're still going strong!
Shaina P.
Central Islip, NY
I love this product. It's very comfortable to hold in your hand. Because of the rubber casing you don't have to worry about it slipping out of your hand. Gives your nails a clean sharp cut. I would recommend this product. It's the only brand of nail clippers I use.
Katie S.
N Royalton, OH
I really like these toenail clippers. Toenail clippers are not something I purchase more than I have to (as in I only repurchase when I lose mine!) but I'm glad I chose these. It's easy to get the whole toenail with one cut and they are easy to hold and control.