Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by Relana J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Photos (5)
Heaven G.
Heaven G.
Elkhorn City, KY
I wasn't real pleased with these clippers. They seem very big and bulky to me. Kinda hard to hold on to and have to concentrate when using them to cut my daughters nails
Katlyn M.
Katlyn M.
Saint Louis, MO
I like the grip that the exterior cover gives you. It's easy to use and didn't cost a fortune. I also like how the cover keeps nails from flying away in all directions.
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Montpelier, VA
These clippers are perfect for toenails! They are big enough to hold on to easily but comfortable enough to use even on my kids' toes! We have a pair in every bathroom!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Lebanon, OR
These are so wonderful and I cut my whole family's toe nails with them. Very clean cut without leaving your nails edges to cut up your socks or to rub on your blankets.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
San Marcos, TX
Super easy to use. The grip makes these easy to use. The design of the clippers makes it easy to cut in a straight line across the nail or get the nail all at one time
Brenna A.
Brenna A.
Erath, LA
Easy to get a good grip. Especially when I'm using them on my wiggly little ones. We get constant horrible hangnails and these get in the corners to help dig them out.
Karla C.
Karla C.
This is so convenient you know it's always hard to clip your nails without soaking them before well this nail clipper won't give you any problem it's very easy to use
makay s.
makay s.
Really good product. Has a easy hold and also safety. You can buy these at Walmart, target.. it's not too pricy, it was cheap/ recommend you people to buy it and use.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
New Holland, PA
I love that when you clip your nail it goes into the rubber an you empty it when done. So it's easy clean up an you don't have to go around picking up nail clippings.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Tacoma, WA
I love this nail clipper for my toes. It's the right kind of heavy duty I need for my toe nails. I feel like it is decently priced. I only use this brand for my toes.