Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Vianey M.
Vianey M.

Gets the job done, but not very well. The clippers are nice and sturdy with great grip. The grip become a problem when trying to trim the edges of the nail where it meets the skin. Not the easiest clippers to use.
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
Long Prairie, MN

Every nail clipper that I have tried has always broke at the first try. With this product it not only had a good grip it will last for a long time. The file on the nail clippers neve gets dulle love this product.
Kari L.
Kari L.
Willshire, OH

Easy to grip handle. Something I don't freak out if my kids use. There's some that I've had I was always afraid they would cut themselves. Perfect shape and size have lasted longer than some others that I've had.
Trish A.
Trish A.
Yuma, AZ

My husband and I both use this brand. They are sturdy and easy to hold while clipping our toenails. They are strong and cut even the hardest and thickest nails (including artificial fingernails). Great clippers.
Ivy P.
Ivy P.

These clippers are one of my favorites. The grips make it comfortable and easy to hold on to. My mom also loves these because sometimes she has a hard time gripping the clippers, but these make it easy for her.
Divinely Blessed T.
Divinely Blessed T.
Phillipsburg

Really easy to handle. It fits comfortably in your hand. It is my go to nail clipper. It is easy for anyone to use. It has the strength too to cut your hard toe nails. I love it and gets the job done every time.
Chand B.
Chand B.

I enjoy the grip on this nail cutter much more than the traditional metal grips. This ergonomic design allows for a precise cut of the toenails or fingernails! I would buy these again definitely. Great product!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Prescott Valley, AZ

These are easy to use and very comfortable and form fitting to my hand. This is very comfortable and actually let's me enjoy taking care of my body and health, because I don't have to be in pain while doing it.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI

These work really well and you don't have to squeeze very hard to cut the nails my father is older he's in his eighties and his toenails get very brittle and thick Andis Clippers work very well to cut his nails
Relana J.
Relana J.
Sterling

These are my favorite toenail clippers. They fit very nicely in your hand and have grips so you hand doesn't slip. They also have a little compartment that catches toe nail clippings so there's less of a messm