BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Joy N.
I love these clippers because they actually clip my nails and dont uneven my nails. Its not super expensive either... I used it on my fingernail and toe nails. There are no cons to them... I wish they had a color to them tho.... I would recommend it to everyone!!!
DaNai K.
These are some of the nicest toenail clippers I have bought in a while. The handle makes it very easy to grip, it takes the worry out of tripping my toenails and thinking it may slip and cut too low. The are worth every penny, I bought another pair to keep in the house.
Brook L.
Monroe, MI
The plastic guard around the top makes it very difficult to really get in there and trim thick nails! I tried to pry the plastic away from the clippers and now they just sit in a drawer as a backup if I can't find my food clippers. Would never purchase again!
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
I don't personally use these clippers but I bought them for my dad and he absolutely swears by them. He has arthritis on his fingers and simple tasks that many take for granted have gotten a little hard for him. These clippers are very easy to use and allow him to clip his own nails and toenails with ease.
Heather H.
Cheyenne
Love this just a great product i have thick nail and these work great and very cheap for the quality highly recommend it have nothing bad to say about this product other break way to easy but i have had the same clippers for 3 years know if for some reason i have to buy another pair it will be this brand
Chelsea F.
Doraville , GA
I learned a long time ago that its easier to cut nails while they are wet, so i used to use the regular metal one but they constantly slipped while i used them in the tub. These easy-hold clippers allow me to clip my nails while my hands are wet and not worry about them slipping or tearing my nails.
Kimberly R.
I purchased this product for an elderly parent as well as myself. Love the design of this product. The "no slip grip" is far superior to traditional stainless clippers that can be difficult to grasp, especially when wet. There's a built in attachment which catches the nail clippings- easier to clean and more sanitary. A definite "must-have"!
Samantha S.
Warrensburg, MO
I am very clumsy when it comes to my hands. Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers are comfortable to hold at that awkward self-trimming angle and I feel confident that they will not slip out of my hands. They also create a clean easy cut so you aren't struggling to clip through thick toenails.
Bianca E.
El Paso
This worked wonders when I had ingrown toenails! This has a great handle grip to hold onto when you really need to get into those tight spaces between your skin and nails and it also makes it easier when you have really sgakey hands and need a firm grip! 10/10 would recommend to everyone!
Anita B.
Troy, MO
When you have arthritis, even the simplest tasks can seem more difficult. Holding a pair of clippers became more difficult as tem went on with my arthritic hands but these easy hold clippers have made it possible for me to trim my own toenails again...thank you for giving me a small part of my independence back...it means alot to me.