BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
adina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes, I know it says toenail clipper but I caught my husband using it on his fingernails. Curious, I used it too. I have never experienced such a smooth and painless nail cutting before. For all that it's huge it doesn't come close to the nailbed and it is surprisingly gentle. How am I so sure? My little girls will only allow me to cut their nails with the Trim clippers.
Lauren M.
Lexington, KY
Favorite nail clippers by far. They always get stolen from my bathroom drawer. I bought them from my local drug store and have seen them several other places, so if I ever lose them for good I know I can get another set. I'd definitely but these same ones again, they don't slip like some other nail clippers tend to.
Joy N.
I love these clippers because they actually clip my nails and dont uneven my nails. Its not super expensive either... I used it on my fingernail and toe nails. There are no cons to them... I wish they had a color to them tho.... I would recommend it to everyone!!!
Shelby M.
Fort Myers, FL
I purchased this product with little thought but wow did these turn out to be great clippers for toenails.  The large rubber grip helps you control the clipper easily and it doesn't slide around like some other brands. They are sharp and durable, will buy again!
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the clip I bought for my children toe nails. It has a easy grip and it does not slide out of your hand. This is a good alternative to my usual brand. One thing that I do not like is how the blue rubber gets dirty. But this is a very sturdy and safe clip.
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
I don't personally use these clippers but I bought them for my dad and he absolutely swears by them. He has arthritis on his fingers and simple tasks that many take for granted have gotten a little hard for him. These clippers are very easy to use and allow him to clip his own nails and toenails with ease.
DaNai K.
These are some of the nicest toenail clippers I have bought in a while. The handle makes it very easy to grip, it takes the worry out of tripping my toenails and thinking it may slip and cut too low. The are worth every penny, I bought another pair to keep in the house.
Brook L.
Monroe, MI
The plastic guard around the top makes it very difficult to really get in there and trim thick nails! I tried to pry the plastic away from the clippers and now they just sit in a drawer as a backup if I can't find my food clippers. Would never purchase again!
Heather H.
Cheyenne
Love this just a great product i have thick nail and these work great and very cheap for the quality highly recommend it have nothing bad to say about this product other break way to easy but i have had the same clippers for 3 years know if for some reason i have to buy another pair it will be this brand
Chelsea F.
Doraville , GA
I learned a long time ago that its easier to cut nails while they are wet, so i used to use the regular metal one but they constantly slipped while i used them in the tub. These easy-hold clippers allow me to clip my nails while my hands are wet and not worry about them slipping or tearing my nails.