BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Genesis P.
Sunrise, FL
If you have really hard nails then there is only one thing to say, be careful. This was my first time trying the toenail clipper. I t can be easily acquire at Walmart or any retail store. Easy to use but if the nail is to hard, it can wrongly cut the nail. However, if it is normal type nail then it works really well.
Sarah H.
La Crosse, WI
Favorite clippers I have used throughout the years. I bought this a couple years back form Walmart because my old one was dull and not working. I've had this for a long time and it still works really well. I would highly recommend these and would purchase this again.
Mikinna P.
Morgantown, WV
I love these! Except for the actual look. But for the price, they are very nice. They are easy to grip and hold up well, even in the mouth of my new puppy. They work well, but if your toenail is thicker than the clipper, because of the 'grip', it will be hard to use.
Relana J.
Sterling
These are my favorite toenail clippers. They fit very nicely in your hand and have grips so you hand doesn't slip. They also have a little compartment that catches toe nail clippings so there's less of a messm
Lauren M.
Lexington, KY
Favorite nail clippers by far. They always get stolen from my bathroom drawer. I bought them from my local drug store and have seen them several other places, so if I ever lose them for good I know I can get another set. I'd definitely but these same ones again, they don't slip like some other nail clippers tend to.
adina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes, I know it says toenail clipper but I caught my husband using it on his fingernails. Curious, I used it too. I have never experienced such a smooth and painless nail cutting before. For all that it's huge it doesn't come close to the nailbed and it is surprisingly gentle. How am I so sure? My little girls will only allow me to cut their nails with the Trim clippers.
Joy N.
I love these clippers because they actually clip my nails and dont uneven my nails. Its not super expensive either... I used it on my fingernail and toe nails. There are no cons to them... I wish they had a color to them tho.... I would recommend it to everyone!!!
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the clip I bought for my children toe nails. It has a easy grip and it does not slide out of your hand. This is a good alternative to my usual brand. One thing that I do not like is how the blue rubber gets dirty. But this is a very sturdy and safe clip.
Cynthia G.
Hollywood, FL
I don't personally use these clippers but I bought them for my dad and he absolutely swears by them. He has arthritis on his fingers and simple tasks that many take for granted have gotten a little hard for him. These clippers are very easy to use and allow him to clip his own nails and toenails with ease.
DaNai K.
These are some of the nicest toenail clippers I have bought in a while. The handle makes it very easy to grip, it takes the worry out of tripping my toenails and thinking it may slip and cut too low. The are worth every penny, I bought another pair to keep in the house.