Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Prescott Valley, AZ

These are easy to use and very comfortable and form fitting to my hand. This is very comfortable and actually let's me enjoy taking care of my body and health, because I don't have to be in pain while doing it.
Ivy P.
Ivy P.

These clippers are one of my favorites. The grips make it comfortable and easy to hold on to. My mom also loves these because sometimes she has a hard time gripping the clippers, but these make it easy for her.
Relana J.
Relana J.
Sterling

These are my favorite toenail clippers. They fit very nicely in your hand and have grips so you hand doesn't slip. They also have a little compartment that catches toe nail clippings so there's less of a messm
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Elyria, OH

Love these clippers. I have issues holding small objects with my hands and these are the perfect size. They don't slide or fall. They make a clean cut. You don't have to use a lot of force to get them to cut.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Pooler, Ga

Horrible! These do not give you easy access to cleanly cut your toenails. Every time I use these I feel like my nails look butchered and ripped. I think the plastic gets in the way. I do not recommend at all
Janet W.
Janet W.
Sarasota, Fl

I love these and have already bought multiple clippers. They are super easy to hold and clip easy so you're not struggling in an awkward position to try and clip your toe nails. I would definitely recommend.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fort Myers, FL

Truly are easy to hold, they work great and make trimming an easy task, won't slip out of your hands when using and don't require much effort to push either. would definitely recommend to anyone in th market
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lawrenceburg, IN

I've actually bought these before because j love the tweezers but these clippers honestly I didn't like at all. My husband went to clip his nails and they broke apart on the first clip. I will not buy again.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH

I love how easy these clippers are to hold and they have stayed sharp for several years. I bought these at target. They are affordable and a great quality set of clippers. I would definitely purchase again.
Romina P.
Romina P.
Santa Ana, CA

I really like these because they have the rubber handles and those really come in handy for situations like when you just come out of the shower or just have lotion on your hands. The grip it has is great.

Join Now