Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Lillian J.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL

These are pretty good. I use them to cut my fingernails before I go get them done and they're spectacular. My father also used them to cut his toenails (they're the gnarliest) and the work super great. Very good. :)
Anna B.
Anna B.
Clinton, SC

I like the grip they give but the guard around it can interfere with cutting your nails. It only gives a little room for cutting. But I like that when cutting children's nails because it offers that extra protection
Vianey M.
Vianey M.

Gets the job done, but not very well. The clippers are nice and sturdy with great grip. The grip become a problem when trying to trim the edges of the nail where it meets the skin. Not the easiest clippers to use.
Sarai S.
Sarai S.
Mission, TX

These clippers are by far the best that i have used. The easy hold grips that are on the clippers make it easy to hold while clipping your nails. This product is a very good value and i do recommend to other users
Kari L.
Kari L.
Willshire, OH

Easy to grip handle. Something I don't freak out if my kids use. There's some that I've had I was always afraid they would cut themselves. Perfect shape and size have lasted longer than some others that I've had.
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
Long Prairie, MN

Every nail clipper that I have tried has always broke at the first try. With this product it not only had a good grip it will last for a long time. The file on the nail clippers neve gets dulle love this product.
Trish A.
Trish A.
Yuma, AZ

My husband and I both use this brand. They are sturdy and easy to hold while clipping our toenails. They are strong and cut even the hardest and thickest nails (including artificial fingernails). Great clippers.
Chand B.
Chand B.

I enjoy the grip on this nail cutter much more than the traditional metal grips. This ergonomic design allows for a precise cut of the toenails or fingernails! I would buy these again definitely. Great product!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Prescott Valley, AZ

These are easy to use and very comfortable and form fitting to my hand. This is very comfortable and actually let's me enjoy taking care of my body and health, because I don't have to be in pain while doing it.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI

These work really well and you don't have to squeeze very hard to cut the nails my father is older he's in his eighties and his toenails get very brittle and thick Andis Clippers work very well to cut his nails

Join Now