BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Michelle G.
Bradenton, FL
I love these clippers! So much bigger than other brands, so easy to hold & comfortable too. I'm able to cut my nails quickly & do precise, clean cuts. I defintely recommend them!
Katherine M.
These are great! Good value and good product. I really like that they are large enough for my big toes and also have a grip so there is no chance of it slipping from my fingers!
Vita C.
Gainesville, FL
Very affordable & Easy to use for the whole family....Get's the job done every time!! I Would Recommend Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers to everyone!! Cleans up nicely, Durable!!
Morgan S.
Arkadelphia, AR
I could not do without my trim nail clippers! The easy grip makes it so comfortable while clipping your toenails. The clippers are sharp so they do the job the very first time.
Jennifer C.
These clippers are my favorite my whole family uses them. They're made great and easy to grip and hold even while using them on my toddler who hates having his nails clipped.
Makayla D.
This is my go to nail clipper. The grip case makes it so easy to trim without your hands slipping and possibly cutting the nail slanted. I prefer these over any other brand!
Dephna M.
Mastic Beach, NY
I love the grip handles so the clipper doesn't slip and you don't end up clipping where you don't want to. Also these are very easy to clean and do not rust to my knowledge.
Leticia M.
Very good design, easy to hold and handle, strong enough for use in hands and feets. The durability is good I have been using one for more than three years and it trim good.
Erica A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like these quite a bit because the bar doesn't move around in your hand. Also, for the value, you can never beat it and if you lose it it isn't that expensive to replace.
Lindsay P.
San Jose, CA
These are amazing. They've lasted forever and they get the job done! The Easy-Hold design makes clipping my nails simple and my fingers aren't aching after the job is done.