BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Juliet H.
Honolulu, HI
The name says it all. It's easy to hold and simple to use. I prefer using nail clippers that have a straight cut rather than a rounded cut and that's why clippers like these are my fave.
Kapri C.
Goshen, OH
These are pretty standard Nail clippers. They are easy to use and I love the gripper on them as it makes them super easy to get a grip of. These come sharp and it takes a long time before they get dull! Overall, no I wouldn't recommend just because they don't have anything overly unique, but I will be repurchasing.
Melanie R.
Alexandria, VA
Easy to use. Lasts for a long time. Love this product. The price is fair and it is easy to use. It has lasted me a while. The packaging is nice and I look forward to purchasing more when I need them. I will start buying them as gifts also! Perfect for stocking stuffers.
Jennie O.
Won't slip out of your hand as you're trying to clip down on even the thickest nails. I use these for my fingers, too, because my nails are so thick that I can't get a good cut with regular nail clippers. I would definitely recommend these for anyone that has thick/tough to cut nails. Or people with arthritis or other gripping difficulties.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
I have bought a few pairs of these now and they are great. The tweezers last a long time when they are taken care of. My gripe is that the plastic guard can get in the way and cause you to clip too low or at an angle. You can pull it off though, and then it isn't a problem. My favorite kind.
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX
Excellent grip! I sometimes have a hard time choosing toenail clippers, because while my fingernails require only cosmetic care, I do get ingrown toenails and using the wrong clippers can sometimes make it worse. The grip on these make it easy to care for my toes and help avoid slipping and/or accidentally irritating my ingrown nails.
sandra j.
Tamarac, FL
My toenails are pretty hard and this product cuts my nails nice and smooth.
No rough edges and it doesn't leave my hands hurting.
The soft handles makes cutting my nails easy.
Paula C.
Portland , TX
My toenails are very thick, so trying to find a toe nail cutter that will actually cut and not be a struggle is a must. I find with these just snip and my toenail is cut. There is no struggling and I personally have not had any issues of it causing an ingrown toenail. I always repurchase these. These are my holy-Grail nail clippers.
Genesis P.
Sunrise, FL
If you have really hard nails then there is only one thing to say, be careful. This was my first time trying the toenail clipper. I t can be easily acquire at Walmart or any retail store. Easy to use but if the nail is to hard, it can wrongly cut the nail. However, if it is normal type nail then it works really well.
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA
Good, basic nail clippers. They clip well, I like the grip, and they aren't too wide so I can easily use them on my fingernails too. I wish they had some sort of housing to catch clippings though. For some reason, I can't get my nail clippings to NOT fling out of these-- it's frustrating to have to clean up the mess.