Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Weatherford, TX

These are great to use! I bought these for my aging mother who had a hard time holding small things, and these seem to make things easier on her and give her the "freedom" to do more things for herself, which she loves!
Martha C.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX

Me encanta por la comodidad para cortarme las uñas de los pies el tamaño esta muy bien, el paquete venia con otro corta uñas mas pequeño pero ese no me gusta, tengo que quitar el platico para usarlo porque estorba mucho
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Princeton , Wv

Awesome I love it! And you will to. Not like most nail clippers that cut to far or isn't sharp enough. So easy to use! You have to have them! If you want these, get a great pair and get this brand. I'll buy again soon.
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Edinburg, TX

I like this product because it does the job. These toenail clippers are very strong and easy to work with. I like the fact that I don't have to press supper hard just to cut my nail. This product makes it a lot easier
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Gallipolis Ferry, WV

The nail clippers themselves were nice but the easy grip thing sucks. It slips and makes them hard to hold onto. You can take that off though and use them fine. They don't last long. Mine got full after a short time.
Raquela D.
Raquela D.
Belleville, IL

Easy to hold . It's the safer of all the other clippers . I used this for myself and my family . This is the number one brand I use for my nail care needs . I usually purchase this at my runs to Walmart or Walgreens.
Jewelissa V.
Jewelissa V.
Mcpherson, KS

Use these for both my fingernails and my toenails. The grip makes it a lot easier to clip my nails pain free. I've only bought trim brand nail clippers and plan to only purchase from them. I recommend these clippers!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Clinton, SC

I like the grip they give but the guard around it can interfere with cutting your nails. It only gives a little room for cutting. But I like that when cutting children's nails because it offers that extra protection
Lillian J.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL

These are pretty good. I use them to cut my fingernails before I go get them done and they're spectacular. My father also used them to cut his toenails (they're the gnarliest) and the work super great. Very good. :)
Sarai S.
Sarai S.
Mission, TX

These clippers are by far the best that i have used. The easy hold grips that are on the clippers make it easy to hold while clipping your nails. This product is a very good value and i do recommend to other users

Join Now