BY TRIM #19 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I have bought a few pairs of these now and they are great. The tweezers last a long time when they are taken care of. My gripe is that the plastic guard can get in the way and cause you to clip too low or at an angle. You can pull it off though, and then it isn't a problem. My favorite kind.
Jennie O.
Won't slip out of your hand as you're trying to clip down on even the thickest nails. I use these for my fingers, too, because my nails are so thick that I can't get a good cut with regular nail clippers. I would definitely recommend these for anyone that has thick/tough to cut nails. Or people with arthritis or other gripping difficulties.
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX
Excellent grip! I sometimes have a hard time choosing toenail clippers, because while my fingernails require only cosmetic care, I do get ingrown toenails and using the wrong clippers can sometimes make it worse. The grip on these make it easy to care for my toes and help avoid slipping and/or accidentally irritating my ingrown nails.
sandra j.
Tamarac, FL
My toenails are pretty hard and this product cuts my nails nice and smooth.
No rough edges and it doesn't leave my hands hurting.
The soft handles makes cutting my nails easy.
Paula C.
Portland , TX
My toenails are very thick, so trying to find a toe nail cutter that will actually cut and not be a struggle is a must. I find with these just snip and my toenail is cut. There is no struggling and I personally have not had any issues of it causing an ingrown toenail. I always repurchase these. These are my holy-Grail nail clippers.
Genesis P.
Sunrise, FL
If you have really hard nails then there is only one thing to say, be careful. This was my first time trying the toenail clipper. I t can be easily acquire at Walmart or any retail store. Easy to use but if the nail is to hard, it can wrongly cut the nail. However, if it is normal type nail then it works really well.
Trila D.
Santa Clara, CA
Good, basic nail clippers. They clip well, I like the grip, and they aren't too wide so I can easily use them on my fingernails too. I wish they had some sort of housing to catch clippings though. For some reason, I can't get my nail clippings to NOT fling out of these-- it's frustrating to have to clean up the mess.
Sarah H.
La Crosse, WI
Favorite clippers I have used throughout the years. I bought this a couple years back form Walmart because my old one was dull and not working. I've had this for a long time and it still works really well. I would highly recommend these and would purchase this again.
Mikinna P.
Morgantown, WV
I love these! Except for the actual look. But for the price, they are very nice. They are easy to grip and hold up well, even in the mouth of my new puppy. They work well, but if your toenail is thicker than the clipper, because of the 'grip', it will be hard to use.
Relana J.
Sterling
These are my favorite toenail clippers. They fit very nicely in your hand and have grips so you hand doesn't slip. They also have a little compartment that catches toe nail clippings so there's less of a messm