Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kayisha R.
Kayisha R.
Maysville, WV
These nail clippers are beyond perfect. They are great for people who have a hard time holding on to the nail clippers and messing up our nails. This products offer a nonslip grip for easy use.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Vineland
Having kids I needed something that I could cut there nails with without having it slip out of my hands. Something I could be accurate with when cutting there little nails and hunni this is it
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
These are very easy to hold. I often drop these type of clippers but these are much better to hold. They don't slip or jump out of my fingers like must of the others do. I really like these.
Jen R.
Jen R.
I even use this on my fingernails because I have pretty wide mail beds. Often do not have to use a nail file bc it gives such a clean cut. Wouldn't trade this for any other kind of clipper.
Christani M.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I bought these for my mom because she has arthritis in her hands and wad having trouble with her old nail clippers and she loved these so I bought a couple more my home and they are great!
Shenna E.
Shenna E.
Birchleaf, VA
I've used these clippers for both my toe nails and fingernails. They are so easy to use and easy to grip. I recently purchased a new pair after breaking the pair I'd had for over 5 years.
Sabrina U.
Sabrina U.
Dallas, TX
Surprisingly noticed a difference in how much easier these clippers are to maneuver when doing a self-pedicure compared to the straight designs. Not to mention I got it for a great price!
Sheena A.
Sheena A.
Fayetteville, NC
These are the best if you have problems with the regular clippers slipping out of your hand or are hard to grip then you want these and they don't make your hand hurt from gripping them
Whitnee D.
Whitnee D.
Marietta, GA
Love these clippers! The rubber handle makes it really easy to hold on to and not slip out of your hand. The clippers are really sharp as well and don't require a hard grip to cut nail.
Carol G.
Carol G.
Powder Springs, GA
Easy to hold clippers are just that easy to hold. Love the easy gripping which helps to avoid mistakes. I love these clippers because they keep my toes nails from being out of control.