BY TRIM #36 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great toenail clippers! I typically would use nail clippers to cut my toenails too, but these make it so much easier. They are simple to use and the grip on them makes it easy to ensure that you can cut your toenails comfortably, especially since it's already awkward to bend over that way. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ
I keep an extra pair of these clippers in my purse, in my car and at my desk because my cuticles seem to always have issues. They're easy to grip as they intend. The only thing I don't like about them is sometimes the pivot to close the clipper gets caught. It seems I have to work with it to really close it appropriately. For the price and easy of girp they're worth a purchase and try.
Rebecca R.
Winthrop, MA
As the name suggests, this clipper is easier to grip than some others on the market. The only problem I run into is how strong it is - I don't have particularly thick toenails and so if I'm not careful when I clip them I can split the nail. However, I'm sure this product would be perfect for someone who has thicker toenails than me, especially given how much easier it is to grip.
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
I'm not a big fan of these. I bought them a few years ago and, although they are easy to hold, the grip material extends all the way to the edge of the clipper blades and gets in the way of clipping in one single go. I found it hard to maneuver around my nails and think I would stick to the regular ones in the future.
Kapri C.
Goshen, OH
These are pretty standard Nail clippers. They are easy to use and I love the gripper on them as it makes them super easy to get a grip of. These come sharp and it takes a long time before they get dull! Overall, no I wouldn't recommend just because they don't have anything overly unique, but I will be repurchasing.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem, NC
I have bought a few pairs of these now and they are great. The tweezers last a long time when they are taken care of. My gripe is that the plastic guard can get in the way and cause you to clip too low or at an angle. You can pull it off though, and then it isn't a problem. My favorite kind.
Jennie O.
Won't slip out of your hand as you're trying to clip down on even the thickest nails. I use these for my fingers, too, because my nails are so thick that I can't get a good cut with regular nail clippers. I would definitely recommend these for anyone that has thick/tough to cut nails. Or people with arthritis or other gripping difficulties.
Arianna M.
Harker Heights, TX
Excellent grip! I sometimes have a hard time choosing toenail clippers, because while my fingernails require only cosmetic care, I do get ingrown toenails and using the wrong clippers can sometimes make it worse. The grip on these make it easy to care for my toes and help avoid slipping and/or accidentally irritating my ingrown nails.
sandra j.
Tamarac, FL
My toenails are pretty hard and this product cuts my nails nice and smooth.
No rough edges and it doesn't leave my hands hurting.
The soft handles makes cutting my nails easy.
Paula C.
Portland , TX
My toenails are very thick, so trying to find a toe nail cutter that will actually cut and not be a struggle is a must. I find with these just snip and my toenail is cut. There is no struggling and I personally have not had any issues of it causing an ingrown toenail. I always repurchase these. These are my holy-Grail nail clippers.