BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Shenna E.
Birchleaf, VA
I've used these clippers for both my toe nails and fingernails. They are so easy to use and easy to grip. I recently purchased a new pair after breaking the pair I'd had for over 5 years.
Sabrina U.
Dallas, TX
Surprisingly noticed a difference in how much easier these clippers are to maneuver when doing a self-pedicure compared to the straight designs. Not to mention I got it for a great price!
Whitnee D.
Marietta, GA
Love these clippers! The rubber handle makes it really easy to hold on to and not slip out of your hand. The clippers are really sharp as well and don't require a hard grip to cut nail.
Sheena A.
Fayetteville, NC
These are the best if you have problems with the regular clippers slipping out of your hand or are hard to grip then you want these and they don't make your hand hurt from gripping them
Carol G.
Powder Springs, GA
Easy to hold clippers are just that easy to hold. Love the easy gripping which helps to avoid mistakes. I love these clippers because they keep my toes nails from being out of control.
Alma F.
I love this nail clipper, it has a rubber handle which makes it easier to get a good grip to do the perfect nail clipper, and is really convinient because you can remove ribber grip.
Jennifer R.
Buffalo, NY
Love these clippers.. They work great and can even cut the toughest nails... Would definitely recommend these clippers to friends and family. My mom even uses them when she visits..
Miranda R.
Fairview, OR
Are you such a couple times didn't like it that much. It was too big. And I don't feel like it gets the toenails out they could be stuck inside and I just don't want to deal with it
Ashley I.
Uriah, AL
These help me keep the perfect length on my toes. They always give you a clean cut. If you're looking for something not too expensive but high quality then these are your best bet.
Cara F.
Love these clippers! I use them while trimming my children's nails and they are so easy to use. The gripper makes it easy to hold on to the clippers while holding wiggly children.