Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH

I thought these clippers would be a little easier to use, but I find them oddly strange to try to handle. My husband and I both feel they take awhile to get used to. Not a bad product, just not as easy to use as I thought.
michelle b.
michelle b.

These are powerful clippers, but a little thick in the blade part for my tiny toenails that lay very flush to my toes. But, they have stayed sharp and strong the longest of any other clippers that I have used in the past.
Nooni S.
Nooni S.

I really like these clippers because they are easy to hold. They are a really good price. Pros are that you get a good grip, no cons. I bought mine at Walmart for a cheap price. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Bowie, MD

First off I love the Easy Hold Grip. Clippers can be hard to handle at times, but with the easy hold, when your using them, it won't slip out your hands. And it's keeps a sturdy grip, so you clip your toe nails straight.
Martha C.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX

Me encanta por la comodidad para cortarme las uñas de los pies el tamaño esta muy bien, el paquete venia con otro corta uñas mas pequeño pero ese no me gusta, tengo que quitar el platico para usarlo porque estorba mucho
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Weatherford, TX

These are great to use! I bought these for my aging mother who had a hard time holding small things, and these seem to make things easier on her and give her the "freedom" to do more things for herself, which she loves!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Princeton , Wv

Awesome I love it! And you will to. Not like most nail clippers that cut to far or isn't sharp enough. So easy to use! You have to have them! If you want these, get a great pair and get this brand. I'll buy again soon.
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Edinburg, TX

I like this product because it does the job. These toenail clippers are very strong and easy to work with. I like the fact that I don't have to press supper hard just to cut my nail. This product makes it a lot easier
Raquela D.
Raquela D.
Belleville, IL

Easy to hold . It's the safer of all the other clippers . I used this for myself and my family . This is the number one brand I use for my nail care needs . I usually purchase this at my runs to Walmart or Walgreens.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.

The nail clippers themselves were nice but the easy grip thing sucks. It slips and makes them hard to hold onto. You can take that off though and use them fine. They don't last long. Mine got full after a short time.

Join Now