BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Judy V.
Appleton, WI
This product is a little larger than a regular nail clipper. It works well for toenails and is very sharp. The clipper is easy to use with either right or left hands!
Shanna B.
Atlanta, GA
These nail clippers are the greatest! They are very easy to use and the rubbery grip keeps them from slipping in your hands as you use them. Trim nail clippers are better than any other brand. I would definitely buy again!
LaRhonda D.
Lake Charles, LA
These clippers are everything. I used the to trim my husband's toenails and they worked with ease. I didn't have to use any elbow grease that are strong and durable.
Sarah F.
Boston, MA
It does it's job. I didn't feel like the easy grip really makes a difference, but like I said they are wonderful, they cut my toenails like they were supposed to.
Vianey M.
Gets the job done, but not very well. The clippers are nice and sturdy with great grip. The grip become a problem when trying to trim the edges of the nail where it meets the skin. Not the easiest clippers to use.
Clare D.
Kunkletown, PA
As nail clippers go, these are my fave. Odd to say you have a favorite nail clipper, but it's true. These give thr cleaneat edge of all the inexpensive clippers i have tried and they really ARE easier to press than your traditional clipper. I rather covet mine jealously and prefer to keep them on a magnet so they don't get lost or stolen by the rest of the family. Let them use the cruddies. Lol. So in short, definitely worth the slight extra expense. :)
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK
I was by a fan of these toe nail clippers. They are very hard to use. You have to press down super hard to get it work and it does not cut even at all. The grips are very uncomfortable. I will definitely not buy this again.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
They do what they are suppose to do for the most part. Sometimes you have to press a few times to cut fully tho. I love the grips on it tho makes it so easy and you dont have to worry about them slipping. My mom has arthritis and she uses them to, makes it easier for her to cut. It recommend them to people that have a hard time gripping toe nail clippers
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
These are great toenail clippers! I typically would use nail clippers to cut my toenails too, but these make it so much easier. They are simple to use and the grip on them makes it easy to ensure that you can cut your toenails comfortably, especially since it's already awkward to bend over that way. I would definitely recommend these to a friend.
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ
I keep an extra pair of these clippers in my purse, in my car and at my desk because my cuticles seem to always have issues. They're easy to grip as they intend. The only thing I don't like about them is sometimes the pivot to close the clipper gets caught. It seems I have to work with it to really close it appropriately. For the price and easy of girp they're worth a purchase and try.