Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Kate O.
Kate O.

The are the best brand of clippers that I have found! Usually clippers go full quick and don't face as good of cut but I've been using this brand for a while and still haven't went full! I would def recommend this to others!
Janderie L.
Janderie L.
Apple Valley , Ca

These weren't my favorite. A bit too bulky for my liking. I have very small hands. These weren't ideal for me to cut my nails.
The price isn't bad. My husband ended up keeping them. They do the job. But they weren't for me.
candice u.
candice u.
Orlando, FL

I used this toenail clipper and I have to say that I really like it. It is easy to use and you don't have to spend a lot of time clipping your nails or worry about cutting to far down. The fingernail Clippers are great too.
Deanna A.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK

I was by a fan of these toe nail clippers. They are very hard to use. You have to press down super hard to get it work and it does not cut even at all. The grips are very uncomfortable. I will definitely not buy this again.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH

I thought these clippers would be a little easier to use, but I find them oddly strange to try to handle. My husband and I both feel they take awhile to get used to. Not a bad product, just not as easy to use as I thought.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Atlanta, GA

These nail clippers are the greatest! They are very easy to use and the rubbery grip keeps them from slipping in your hands as you use them. Trim nail clippers are better than any other brand. I would definitely buy again!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Kasson, MN

Nice and big easy to hold works for toes and finger nails, it clips really straight so you have to clip a couple times to get it curved. Feels bigger than it needs to be. Nice color. Very grippy never falls out of my hand.
michelle b.
michelle b.

These are powerful clippers, but a little thick in the blade part for my tiny toenails that lay very flush to my toes. But, they have stayed sharp and strong the longest of any other clippers that I have used in the past.
Nooni S.
Nooni S.

I really like these clippers because they are easy to hold. They are a really good price. Pros are that you get a good grip, no cons. I bought mine at Walmart for a cheap price. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bowie, MD

First off I love the Easy Hold Grip. Clippers can be hard to handle at times, but with the easy hold, when your using them, it won't slip out your hands. And it's keeps a sturdy grip, so you clip your toe nails straight.