Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Princeton , Wv

Awesome I love it! And you will to. Not like most nail clippers that cut to far or isn't sharp enough. So easy to use! You have to have them! If you want these, get a great pair and get this brand. I'll buy again soon.
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Edinburg, TX

I like this product because it does the job. These toenail clippers are very strong and easy to work with. I like the fact that I don't have to press supper hard just to cut my nail. This product makes it a lot easier
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

My boyfriend bought these for himself, and I have been using them every since. Even though they appear bulky, they have great precision and eliminate the slipperiness of those common metal clippers. I recommend these!
Raquela D.
Raquela D.
Belleville, IL

Easy to hold . It's the safer of all the other clippers . I used this for myself and my family . This is the number one brand I use for my nail care needs . I usually purchase this at my runs to Walmart or Walgreens.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Clinton, SC

I like the grip they give but the guard around it can interfere with cutting your nails. It only gives a little room for cutting. But I like that when cutting children's nails because it offers that extra protection
Sarai S.
Sarai S.
Mission, TX

These clippers are by far the best that i have used. The easy hold grips that are on the clippers make it easy to hold while clipping your nails. This product is a very good value and i do recommend to other users
Kari L.
Kari L.
Willshire, OH

Easy to grip handle. Something I don't freak out if my kids use. There's some that I've had I was always afraid they would cut themselves. Perfect shape and size have lasted longer than some others that I've had.
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
Long Prairie, MN

Every nail clipper that I have tried has always broke at the first try. With this product it not only had a good grip it will last for a long time. The file on the nail clippers neve gets dulle love this product.
Trish A.
Trish A.
Yuma, AZ

My husband and I both use this brand. They are sturdy and easy to hold while clipping our toenails. They are strong and cut even the hardest and thickest nails (including artificial fingernails). Great clippers.
Chand B.
Chand B.

I enjoy the grip on this nail cutter much more than the traditional metal grips. This ergonomic design allows for a precise cut of the toenails or fingernails! I would buy these again definitely. Great product!

Join Now