Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
San Diego, CA

One of the best clippers I have used. I highly recommend them. They are very easy to use and hold because if the grip. It is a good size but might be hard to trim small feet/nails with. It is inexpensive and good quality!
Donna T.
Donna T.
Cincinnati, OH

Because,my fingernails are so thick & strong, I use the Trim toenail clippers. I love that they easy cut though my thick nails easily, painlessly and without tearing or leaving hang nails. They are also very reasonably priced.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX

Comes in a variety of colors. Captures nail clipping. However you can't see how far you are cutting down and I have hurt myself more with this than anything else. So 3 stars because of the no mess but otherwise not a keeper.
Kate O.
Kate O.

The are the best brand of clippers that I have found! Usually clippers go full quick and don't face as good of cut but I've been using this brand for a while and still haven't went full! I would def recommend this to others!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

I love this one we have two at my house one is for my husband and the other one for my daughter and me I love how easy the grip is with the like plastic/rubber around it and not to mention how good and fast it cuts the nail.
candice u.
candice u.
Orlando, FL

I used this toenail clipper and I have to say that I really like it. It is easy to use and you don't have to spend a lot of time clipping your nails or worry about cutting to far down. The fingernail Clippers are great too.
Janderie L.
Janderie L.
Apple valley , Ca

These weren't my favorite. A bit too bulky for my liking. I have very small hands. These weren't ideal for me to cut my nails.
The price isn't bad. My husband ended up keeping them. They do the job. But they weren't for me.
Deanna A.
Deanna A.
Collinsville, OK

I was by a fan of these toe nail clippers. They are very hard to use. You have to press down super hard to get it work and it does not cut even at all. The grips are very uncomfortable. I will definitely not buy this again.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH

I thought these clippers would be a little easier to use, but I find them oddly strange to try to handle. My husband and I both feel they take awhile to get used to. Not a bad product, just not as easy to use as I thought.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Atlanta, GA

These nail clippers are the greatest! They are very easy to use and the rubbery grip keeps them from slipping in your hands as you use them. Trim nail clippers are better than any other brand. I would definitely buy again!

Join Now