BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Melissa R.
Tishomingo, OK
I love these, cause they are so easy to hold. Sometimes the metal ones just slip out of your hands. But the grips make it worth it. Plus, they are easier to see, if your like me and drop everything.
Jade B.
Baltimore
These are good clippers. I would definitely buy them again. They are big enough for your hand and the rubber is not too bulky. I've had them for a year and they are still sharp and haven't chipped.
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I struggle with clipping my toenails because of the awkward angles. This does help a lot. However I felt like strength and leverage were a problem. I had to push down super hard to get it to cut
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA
As far as nail clippers go I really enjoy Trim. It gets the job done and it's very cheap. It's also very easy to use especially these ones with the grip. I will definitely be buying these again.
Yessica D.
Modesto, CA
I like the easy grip on this toe clipper and its lasted me a long time. I've bought one for my Boyfrined because he cuts his toenails after his showers and this allows him not to lose he's grip.
Tiffany S.
I love these clippers. They are awesome the way they have the very nice soft gripping handles . it makes them easier to use and more comfortable to hold while you are trying to clip your nails.
Kayisha R.
Maysville, WV
These nail clippers are beyond perfect. They are great for people who have a hard time holding on to the nail clippers and messing up our nails. This products offer a nonslip grip for easy use.
Victoria J.
Vineland
Having kids I needed something that I could cut there nails with without having it slip out of my hands. Something I could be accurate with when cutting there little nails and hunni this is it
Michelle G.
These are very easy to hold. I often drop these type of clippers but these are much better to hold. They don't slip or jump out of my fingers like must of the others do. I really like these.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
I bought these for my mom because she has arthritis in her hands and wad having trouble with her old nail clippers and she loved these so I bought a couple more my home and they are great!