BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
It's in the name lol,the grip is actually really useful I like to cut my toe nails after a shower and it makes it so I don't have to worry about my hands being too slippery
Hannah T.
Cookeville, TN
These clippers are literally my favorite. I freak out when I go to do my nails and cannot find them! They have such a nice grip and they clip so well. I dont know what I would do without them lol!
Amanda T.
Benton harbor, MI
I love these!! I like the fact that they are so big and give you something to hold onto. They cut nicely and are sturdy, not flimsy. They're comfortable to grip as well.
Amy M.
Fort Worth , TX
It's a toe nail clipper so there's not much to say... however, I will say that my husband, kids and myself enjoy the rubber grip on it as it adds a sense of stability.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
These are pretty good. I use them to cut my fingernails before I go get them done and they're spectacular. My father also used them to cut his toenails (they're the gnarliest) and the work super great. Very good. :)
Caity B.
Martinsburg , WV
LOVE these clippers. They are hefty enough to trim nails and toenails. The grip is excellent, and won't slip around when trimming. My husband keeps stealing them! I would absolutely buy these again. The smaller metal kind just doesn't compare.
Christy M.
Atglen, PA
These are great fir arthritic hands! And fir my husbands clumsy hands! Easy to use. Easy to use especially with thick gross toe nails. But also I use on fingers when I can't find other clippers
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
These are the best nail trimmers I have ever used. My only complaint is the opening should be a little wider. Sometimes I don't have my nail inserted all the way or at all and I get an unsatisfactory trim.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Trim has been my favorite brand of Clippers for as long as I can remember they hold up well and give a nice clean trim to both fingernails and toenails even trust them on my baby
Amanda L.
I thought these would be great due to the coating on these, but I've found that coating slips forward almost covering the blades making it hard to see where your nail is in relation to the blades.