2 colors available

BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
La Verne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are my absolute favorite go-to nail clippers! They never hurt my skin and I love how easy and effect they are compared to any other clippers I've tried! I would definitely purchase again and again!
Janson W.
Janson W.
Briggs, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These really helped me out! I have a problem holding regular clippers so these made it a lot easier to keep my grip. Been using this brand for some time now and am pleased with the products and prices.
Mark H.
Mark H.
Ladys Island, SC
The Trim easy holds are a really efficient nail trimming tool for my toenails, as well as fingernails. They save the mess as well by having a catch basin under the clipper which catches the cut nails.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Salt Lake City, UT
My son hates getting his nails clipped. However, for some reason the grip on these make him happy( he has a sensory processing disorder) and he is willing to clip his nails. But only with this brand!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Tishomingo, OK
I love these, cause they are so easy to hold. Sometimes the metal ones just slip out of your hands. But the grips make it worth it. Plus, they are easier to see, if your like me and drop everything.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Baltimore
These are good clippers. I would definitely buy them again. They are big enough for your hand and the rubber is not too bulky. I've had them for a year and they are still sharp and haven't chipped.
Jessika Y.
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I struggle with clipping my toenails because of the awkward angles. This does help a lot. However I felt like strength and leverage were a problem. I had to push down super hard to get it to cut
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Pulaski, VA
As far as nail clippers go I really enjoy Trim. It gets the job done and it's very cheap. It's also very easy to use especially these ones with the grip. I will definitely be buying these again.
Yessica D.
Yessica D.
Modesto, CA
I like the easy grip on this toe clipper and its lasted me a long time. I've bought one for my Boyfrined because he cuts his toenails after his showers and this allows him not to lose he's grip.
Kayisha R.
Kayisha R.
Maysville, WV
These nail clippers are beyond perfect. They are great for people who have a hard time holding on to the nail clippers and messing up our nails. This products offer a nonslip grip for easy use.