Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Falls City, NE

Not big enough to clip whole nail. too curved to cut straight across and not cause ingrown toenails... I did not feel like they were sharp enough. They were not too expensive though, so in a pinch, they would work. I would not buy again.
Yessica R.
Yessica R.

As always someone wants to buy a workable and affordable clippers. These clippers might be the once you are looking for. The grip is perfect you fingers don't get tired of it. Also they are sharp enough to use for both toe and hand nails
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.

This is a product that I say i trust on my feet specific my toes. When using this product i am not concerned i will cut some skin nor hurt my self it has that smooth edge protects my skin from suffering any cuts. Its the clipper I trust.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Montgomery, AL

Trim Easy hold Toenail clippers are pretty good for a toenail clipper. The product was under $10, which was pretty good. The toenail clipper was very easy to use. I'm a repeat user of the product.
I would recommend the product to others.
Lasha S.
Lasha S.
Homestead, Fl

This has to be the best brand for toe nail clippers. What I've noticed over the years is I get a clean and accurate cut when using these on my toenails. My nail base is really thick, and this is the only brand that cuts straight through.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Austin, TX

Best nail clippers I've ever used. Extremely easy to use, and always work really well. They have stayed sharp through multiple uses, even on my acrylic nails in the past. They are a little bit on the larger side, but I still love them!
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Brooten, MN

I give pedicures for a living and these nicely gripped clippers are amazing. Even having wet hands you feel confident and comfortable clipping clients toenails. The blades are always sharp and can clip through even the toughest nails!
Yaminah G.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA

These nail clippers are perfect if you have a hard time with the regular ones, they don't slip and help have a firm grasp. So far I have not had any problems with these and they cut very well don't break the nail or leave rough edges.
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Klamath Falls, OR

I help take care of my great grandparents. I use these to help trim their nails and they love them as well as I. They don't dull as far as I have noticed and they work great for trimming through thick nails. I absolutely love them!
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca

I bought this hoping it would be easier to use. I tried to use it and it broke the first time I tested them to see if they would snip. I would rather use a pair of clippers that aren't plastic. I do not recommend this to anyone.

Join Now