Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by April M.Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers uploaded by Relana J.See all 5 photos
2 colors available

BY TRIM #27 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Photos (5)
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Bristol, RI
These work really well and you don't have to squeeze very hard to cut the nails my father is older he's in his eighties and his toenails get very brittle and thick Andis Clippers work very well to cut his nails
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Prescott Valley, AZ
These are easy to use and very comfortable and form fitting to my hand. This is very comfortable and actually let's me enjoy taking care of my body and health, because I don't have to be in pain while doing it.
Relana J.
Relana J.
Sterling
These are my favorite toenail clippers. They fit very nicely in your hand and have grips so you hand doesn't slip. They also have a little compartment that catches toe nail clippings so there's less of a messm
Tracey S.
Tracey S.
Elyria, OH
Love these clippers. I have issues holding small objects with my hands and these are the perfect size. They don't slide or fall. They make a clean cut. You don't have to use a lot of force to get them to cut.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I've actually bought these before because j love the tweezers but these clippers honestly I didn't like at all. My husband went to clip his nails and they broke apart on the first clip. I will not buy again.
Janet W.
Janet W.
Sarasota, Fl
I love these and have already bought multiple clippers. They are super easy to hold and clip easy so you're not struggling in an awkward position to try and clip your toe nails. I would definitely recommend.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fort Myers, FL
Truly are easy to hold, they work great and make trimming an easy task, won't slip out of your hands when using and don't require much effort to push either. would definitely recommend to anyone in th market
Romina P.
Romina P.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like these because they have the rubber handles and those really come in handy for situations like when you just come out of the shower or just have lotion on your hands. The grip it has is great.
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
I have some dexterity issues with my left hand and have trouble holding on to regular clippers to trim the nails on my right hand. With these I have no trouble and can trim my own nails again without help.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Best toe nail clippers I have used! The easy-hold handle is a greats feature. I have purchased multiple pairs and will continue to buy them. They are easy to work with and a good size to get the job done!