Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Dahlia R.
Dahlia R.
Coatesville, PA

These really are easy to hold. The weight makes it easy for you to clip your own toes. Also if you have sensitive hands like I do you will like the grips on them. If I lost them I would repurchase I would never go cheaper for clippers again
Jenni S.
Jenni S.

We love these nail clippers so much. Seriously we use them and go back and replace with the same one just because we love these so much! They catch the nail clippings for you, because who wants to step on clippings around the house- right?!
Danielle O.
Danielle O.

I love these clippers because instead of pieces of nail flying around the house (and trying to clean up after) it collects all of the pieces inside and you can dump it all out at the end. Makes trimming your nails much less labor-intensive.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

These are seriously the best clippers I have used. They stay sharp, are easy to use, and comfortable. For the price, they cannot be beat and are easy to find. I purchased mine at a local drugstore. I would definitely purchase these again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Powderly, TX

I love the handles on these clippers as it gives you a firmer grip. The size is perfect! Great price for these as they are pretty inexpensive. 4/5 stars because they dull easily but because they are so affordable they are easily replaced.
Lasha S.
Lasha S.
Homestead, Fl

This has to be the best brand for toe nail clippers. What I've noticed over the years is I get a clean and accurate cut when using these on my toenails. My nail base is really thick, and this is the only brand that cuts straight through.
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.

This is a product that I say i trust on my feet specific my toes. When using this product i am not concerned i will cut some skin nor hurt my self it has that smooth edge protects my skin from suffering any cuts. Its the clipper I trust.
Yessica R.
Yessica R.

As always someone wants to buy a workable and affordable clippers. These clippers might be the once you are looking for. The grip is perfect you fingers don't get tired of it. Also they are sharp enough to use for both toe and hand nails
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Falls City, NE

Not big enough to clip whole nail. too curved to cut straight across and not cause ingrown toenails... I did not feel like they were sharp enough. They were not too expensive though, so in a pinch, they would work. I would not buy again.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Montgomery, AL

Trim Easy hold Toenail clippers are pretty good for a toenail clipper. The product was under $10, which was pretty good. The toenail clipper was very easy to use. I'm a repeat user of the product.
I would recommend the product to others.