Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Brooten, MN

I give pedicures for a living and these nicely gripped clippers are amazing. Even having wet hands you feel confident and comfortable clipping clients toenails. The blades are always sharp and can clip through even the toughest nails!
Yaminah G.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA

These nail clippers are perfect if you have a hard time with the regular ones, they don't slip and help have a firm grasp. So far I have not had any problems with these and they cut very well don't break the nail or leave rough edges.
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Klamath Falls, OR

I help take care of my great grandparents. I use these to help trim their nails and they love them as well as I. They don't dull as far as I have noticed and they work great for trimming through thick nails. I absolutely love them!
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Los Angeles , Ca

I bought this hoping it would be easier to use. I tried to use it and it broke the first time I tested them to see if they would snip. I would rather use a pair of clippers that aren't plastic. I do not recommend this to anyone.
Donna T.
Donna T.
Cincinnati, OH

Because,my fingernails are so thick & strong, I use the Trim toenail clippers. I love that they easy cut though my thick nails easily, painlessly and without tearing or leaving hang nails. They are also very reasonably priced.
Kate O.
Kate O.

The are the best brand of clippers that I have found! Usually clippers go full quick and don't face as good of cut but I've been using this brand for a while and still haven't went full! I would def recommend this to others!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE

I love this one we have two at my house one is for my husband and the other one for my daughter and me I love how easy the grip is with the like plastic/rubber around it and not to mention how good and fast it cuts the nail.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX

Comes in a variety of colors. Captures nail clipping. However you can't see how far you are cutting down and I have hurt myself more with this than anything else. So 3 stars because of the no mess but otherwise not a keeper.
candice u.
candice u.
Orlando, FL

I used this toenail clipper and I have to say that I really like it. It is easy to use and you don't have to spend a lot of time clipping your nails or worry about cutting to far down. The fingernail Clippers are great too.
Janderie L.
Janderie L.
Apple valley , Ca

These weren't my favorite. A bit too bulky for my liking. I have very small hands. These weren't ideal for me to cut my nails.
The price isn't bad. My husband ended up keeping them. They do the job. But they weren't for me.

Join Now