BY TRIM #36 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Amanda J.
Clearwater, FL
These are my favorite clippers because they have a grip on the handle so the don't accidentally go flying out of your hands when using them. I also like the ones that have the nail catch built in.
Courtney H.
Princeton , WV
Awesome I love it! And you will to. Not like most nail clippers that cut to far or isn't sharp enough. So easy to use! You have to have them! If you want these, get a great pair and get this brand. I'll buy again soon.
Angeline G.
Menifee , CA
These work really good and easy! They're heavy duty so if you have thick toenails to cut there's no problems with that! Lol. It's a good value and honestly not to pricy. I got it at my local drugstore
Lindsey S.
Black Mtn, NC
Love these nail clippers. They work very well and are super easy to use. I definitely would recommend these if you are looking for some new clippers. I found mine at Walmart for very cheap!
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love how easy these clippers are to hold and they have stayed sharp for several years. I bought these at target. They are affordable and a great quality set of clippers. I would definitely purchase again.
Bethany C.
Brandon, MS
Let's be real here, there s not a lot to say about nail clippers. They all dobthe same thing. The only difference between these and the $0.97 ones is these have a grin. Which is nice. Lol
Abby Y.
Clips my nails perfectly! Easy to hold and extremely easy to use. I love these clippers because they let me clip my nails at any angle. I love the shape, texture, and colors of these. The packaging is also superb!
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Awesome nail clipper. It's really durable, it's easy to hold. My husband actually loves it. Because when you're cutting your nails it doesn't slip from your hands. We would buy this product again if we need to.
Hallie B.
my favorite toenail clipper, super sturdy and easy to use. i bought my first one several year ago and it lasted me for a long time until i lost it, so i just bought the identical one
Brenda M.
These toenail clippers are as described in that they are easy to hold which is important when trimming toenails. They are a great value and better than other types. Particularly best for anyone that may have difficulty holding regular clippers.