Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Rose A.
Rose A.

These are my favorite!!!!! I have tried so many different brands and have never found a pair I like as much as these! They don't leave rough edges on my nails like many other brands do. I really enjoy this product and would recommend to everyone!!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Phoenix, AZ

Toenail clippers...Exactly what you would expect them to do. I love the trapper thing that it comes in, which also makes them more comfortable to hold. I've had the pair I do for about 8 months and they're still as great as the day I bought them!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Romulus, MI

I like the idea of the extended handle to this product, but I wish that the clippers edge was straight across instead of having the curve. Being straight across makes it a lot easier to clip toenails without accidentally causing and uneven clip.
Minnie G.
Minnie G.
Montebello , CA

This is a product I did not care for. The grip is great but it is hard to clip your nails. I bought this product at Walmart and it was a good price just not practical for me to use. I would more than likely not recommend this particular product.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS

The best nail clippers I have ever used! These are the only ones I have used that the grip does not slide off off and makes a great trim everything. The first pair I bought was at Walmart and my whole pedicure and manicure set consists of trimm
Jill A.
Jill A.
Tacoma, WA

I really like the idea of these clippers, I've had them slip before. However, it is very difficult to see your toenail as you clip your nails because the plastic covers the cutting portion of the clipper. I've gone back to the standard clipper.
vanessa h.
vanessa h.

These toenail clipper brand seems the work the best for me I really like there products my toeails are a bit I guess you can say thick lol and they work like a charm. I use all there products religiously and never can I complain def reccomemded
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY

This is the perfect clipper because it has a good grip and when you're cutting your toenails it doesn't slide. The only problem I have is that it's hard to clean because the toenails stay in the clipper (gross)!! Must find a better alternative
Caity B.
Caity B.
Martinsburg , WV

LOVE these clippers. They are hefty enough to trim nails and toenails. The grip is excellent, and won't slip around when trimming. My husband keeps stealing them! I would absolutely buy these again. The smaller metal kind just doesn't compare.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC

Once I began using this style of nail clippers, I didn't even want to go back to the regular kind! I love how you can be able to just clip your nails wherever without, for the most part, having nail clippings fly everywhere. Very easy to use!

Join Now