BY TRIM #31 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Carly S.
Danville, IN
I love how easy they are to grip and they do not slip how of your hand like the regular metal clippers. I found these clippers on Amazon.com and the teal
Cover makes them easy to find in the drawer.
Amanda J.
Clearwater, FL
These are my favorite clippers because they have a grip on the handle so the don't accidentally go flying out of your hands when using them. I also like the ones that have the nail catch built in.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This is the best clipper and my favorite for grooming my nails, especially my hands! It makes clean up nonexistent as it catches all the nail clippings and then you simply dump them in the garbage!
Courtney T.
Princeton , Wv
Awesome I love it! And you will to. Not like most nail clippers that cut to far or isn't sharp enough. So easy to use! You have to have them! If you want these, get a great pair and get this brand. I'll buy again soon.
Angeline G.
Menifee , CA
These work really good and easy! They're heavy duty so if you have thick toenails to cut there's no problems with that! Lol. It's a good value and honestly not to pricy. I got it at my local drugstore
Janderie L.
Apple Valley , CA
These weren't my favorite. A bit too bulky for my liking. I have very small hands. These weren't ideal for me to cut my nails.
The price isn't bad. My husband ended up keeping them. They do the job. But they weren't for me.
Lindsey S.
Cocoa , FL
Love these nail clippers. They work very well and are super easy to use. I definitely would recommend these if you are looking for some new clippers. I found mine at Walmart for very cheap!
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love how easy these clippers are to hold and they have stayed sharp for several years. I bought these at target. They are affordable and a great quality set of clippers. I would definitely purchase again.
Bethany C.
Lena, MS
Let's be real here, there s not a lot to say about nail clippers. They all dobthe same thing. The only difference between these and the $0.97 ones is these have a grin. Which is nice. Lol
Abby Y.
Clips my nails perfectly! Easy to hold and extremely easy to use. I love these clippers because they let me clip my nails at any angle. I love the shape, texture, and colors of these. The packaging is also superb!