BY TRIM #21 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Martha C.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX
Me encanta por la comodidad para cortarme las uñas de los pies el tamaño esta muy bien, el paquete venia con otro corta uñas mas pequeño pero ese no me gusta, tengo que quitar el platico para usarlo porque estorba mucho
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Weatherford, TX
These are great to use! I bought these for my aging mother who had a hard time holding small things, and these seem to make things easier on her and give her the "freedom" to do more things for herself, which she loves!
Estefany H.
Estefany H.
Edinburg, TX
I like this product because it does the job. These toenail clippers are very strong and easy to work with. I like the fact that I don't have to press supper hard just to cut my nail. This product makes it a lot easier
Raquela D.
Raquela D.
Belleville, IL
Easy to hold . It's the safer of all the other clippers . I used this for myself and my family . This is the number one brand I use for my nail care needs . I usually purchase this at my runs to Walmart or Walgreens.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Clinton, SC
I like the grip they give but the guard around it can interfere with cutting your nails. It only gives a little room for cutting. But I like that when cutting children's nails because it offers that extra protection
Sarai S.
Sarai S.
Mission, TX
These clippers are by far the best that i have used. The easy hold grips that are on the clippers make it easy to hold while clipping your nails. This product is a very good value and i do recommend to other users
Kari L.
Kari L.
Willshire, OH
Easy to grip handle. Something I don't freak out if my kids use. There's some that I've had I was always afraid they would cut themselves. Perfect shape and size have lasted longer than some others that I've had.
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
Long Prairie, MN
Every nail clipper that I have tried has always broke at the first try. With this product it not only had a good grip it will last for a long time. The file on the nail clippers neve gets dulle love this product.
Trish A.
Trish A.
Yuma, AZ
My husband and I both use this brand. They are sturdy and easy to hold while clipping our toenails. They are strong and cut even the hardest and thickest nails (including artificial fingernails). Great clippers.
Divinely Blessed T.
Divinely Blessed T.
Phillipsburg
Really easy to handle. It fits comfortably in your hand. It is my go to nail clipper. It is easy for anyone to use. It has the strength too to cut your hard toe nails. I love it and gets the job done every time.