Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Mendenhall, MS

The best nail clippers I have ever used! These are the only ones I have used that the grip does not slide off off and makes a great trim everything. The first pair I bought was at Walmart and my whole pedicure and manicure set consists of trimm
vanessa h.
vanessa h.

These toenail clipper brand seems the work the best for me I really like there products my toeails are a bit I guess you can say thick lol and they work like a charm. I use all there products religiously and never can I complain def reccomemded
Caity B.
Caity B.
Martinsburg , WV

LOVE these clippers. They are hefty enough to trim nails and toenails. The grip is excellent, and won't slip around when trimming. My husband keeps stealing them! I would absolutely buy these again. The smaller metal kind just doesn't compare.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Oceanside, NY

This is the perfect clipper because it has a good grip and when you're cutting your toenails it doesn't slide. The only problem I have is that it's hard to clean because the toenails stay in the clipper (gross)!! Must find a better alternative
Katie L.
Katie L.
Piedmont, SC

Once I began using this style of nail clippers, I didn't even want to go back to the regular kind! I love how you can be able to just clip your nails wherever without, for the most part, having nail clippings fly everywhere. Very easy to use!
Danielle O.
Danielle O.

I love these clippers because instead of pieces of nail flying around the house (and trying to clean up after) it collects all of the pieces inside and you can dump it all out at the end. Makes trimming your nails much less labor-intensive.
Dahlia R.
Dahlia R.
Coatesville, PA

These really are easy to hold. The weight makes it easy for you to clip your own toes. Also if you have sensitive hands like I do you will like the grips on them. If I lost them I would repurchase I would never go cheaper for clippers again
Jenni S.
Jenni S.

We love these nail clippers so much. Seriously we use them and go back and replace with the same one just because we love these so much! They catch the nail clippings for you, because who wants to step on clippings around the house- right?!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Powderly, TX

I love the handles on these clippers as it gives you a firmer grip. The size is perfect! Great price for these as they are pretty inexpensive. 4/5 stars because they dull easily but because they are so affordable they are easily replaced.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

These are seriously the best clippers I have used. They stay sharp, are easy to use, and comfortable. For the price, they cannot be beat and are easy to find. I purchased mine at a local drugstore. I would definitely purchase these again.

Join Now