BY TRIM #20 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Courtney H.
Princeton , WV
Awesome I love it! And you will to. Not like most nail clippers that cut to far or isn't sharp enough. So easy to use! You have to have them! If you want these, get a great pair and get this brand. I'll buy again soon.
Tori C.
I haven’t been able to find these again but I loved that these clippers came with a grip handle with them! I did lose them during a trip I took but it was well worth the price I paid for them!
Lindsey S.
Black Mtn, NC
Love these nail clippers. They work very well and are super easy to use. I definitely would recommend these if you are looking for some new clippers. I found mine at Walmart for very cheap!
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
I love how easy these clippers are to hold and they have stayed sharp for several years. I bought these at target. They are affordable and a great quality set of clippers. I would definitely purchase again.
Bethany C.
Brandon , MS
Let's be real here, there s not a lot to say about nail clippers. They all dobthe same thing. The only difference between these and the $0.97 ones is these have a grin. Which is nice. Lol
Abby Y.
Clips my nails perfectly! Easy to hold and extremely easy to use. I love these clippers because they let me clip my nails at any angle. I love the shape, texture, and colors of these. The packaging is also superb!
Hallie B.
my favorite toenail clipper, super sturdy and easy to use. i bought my first one several year ago and it lasted me for a long time until i lost it, so i just bought the identical one
Lissette H.
North Salt Lake, UT
Awesome nail clipper. It's really durable, it's easy to hold. My husband actually loves it. Because when you're cutting your nails it doesn't slip from your hands. We would buy this product again if we need to.
Brenda M.
These toenail clippers are as described in that they are easy to hold which is important when trimming toenails. They are a great value and better than other types. Particularly best for anyone that may have difficulty holding regular clippers.
Emily S.
Van Buren, AR
These do the job. My husband and I buy about one of these a year. I like how it saves the nail clippings and you can then dump them so you don't make a mess. Repeat user. Good price