Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Klamath Falls, OR
I help take care of my great grandparents. I use these to help trim their nails and they love them as well as I. They don't dull as far as I have noticed and they work great for trimming through thick nails. I absolutely love them!
Donna T.
Donna T.
Cincinnati, OH
Because,my fingernails are so thick & strong, I use the Trim toenail clippers. I love that they easy cut though my thick nails easily, painlessly and without tearing or leaving hang nails. They are also very reasonably priced.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Comes in a variety of colors. Captures nail clipping. However you can't see how far you are cutting down and I have hurt myself more with this than anything else. So 3 stars because of the no mess but otherwise not a keeper.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
I love this one we have two at my house one is for my husband and the other one for my daughter and me I love how easy the grip is with the like plastic/rubber around it and not to mention how good and fast it cuts the nail.
candice u.
candice u.
Orlando, FL
I used this toenail clipper and I have to say that I really like it. It is easy to use and you don't have to spend a lot of time clipping your nails or worry about cutting to far down. The fingernail Clippers are great too.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
I thought these clippers would be a little easier to use, but I find them oddly strange to try to handle. My husband and I both feel they take awhile to get used to. Not a bad product, just not as easy to use as I thought.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Kasson, MN
Nice and big easy to hold works for toes and finger nails, it clips really straight so you have to clip a couple times to get it curved. Feels bigger than it needs to be. Nice color. Very grippy never falls out of my hand.
Nooni S.
Nooni S.
I really like these clippers because they are easy to hold. They are a really good price. Pros are that you get a good grip, no cons. I bought mine at Walmart for a cheap price. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
michelle b.
michelle b.
These are powerful clippers, but a little thick in the blade part for my tiny toenails that lay very flush to my toes. But, they have stayed sharp and strong the longest of any other clippers that I have used in the past.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bowie, MD
First off I love the Easy Hold Grip. Clippers can be hard to handle at times, but with the easy hold, when your using them, it won't slip out your hands. And it's keeps a sturdy grip, so you clip your toe nails straight.