BY TRIM #36 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Jet.com
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
I like the style and how great these clippers trim. I have arthritis and they are easy to hold and doesn't hurt my hands when clipping. I also have ingrown toe nails and this really helps dig the toe out.
Brittany M.
These are seriously the best clippers I have used. They stay sharp, are easy to use, and comfortable. For the price, they cannot be beat and are easy to find. I purchased mine at a local drugstore. I would definitely purchase these again.
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
These clippers are okay. They aren't my favorite just because they seem so bulky to hold and the angle of the accrual clipper part is weird to me. I feel like it doesn't cut my toe nails at a good angle.
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
It's great for your toes! It's very strong. I bought it at CVS. It cuts perfectly. It is big and it can achieve any nail size. This is my second time buying it and I think I would buy it again for sure
Jordan W.
Monrovia, IN
Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers these clippers start off really great but they tend to wear out and get dull pretty fast. I've had to replace them about 3 times and I just have average nails.
Lu🌸 D.
Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre
Ivy P.
These clippers are one of my favorites. The grips make it comfortable and easy to hold on to. My mom also loves these because sometimes she has a hard time gripping the clippers, but these make it easy for her.
Mindy H.
Indianapolis
These clippers are easier to hold and slip less than traditional clippers. The grip is removable for proper cleaning. If using on thick nails, the clippers do struggle a bit to make it through them.
Carly S.
Danville, IN
I love how easy they are to grip and they do not slip how of your hand like the regular metal clippers. I found these clippers on Amazon.com and the teal
Cover makes them easy to find in the drawer.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This is the best clipper and my favorite for grooming my nails, especially my hands! It makes clean up nonexistent as it catches all the nail clippings and then you simply dump them in the garbage!