BY TRIM #29 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
JillyMae D.
North Canton, OH
I like the style and how great these clippers trim. I have arthritis and they are easy to hold and doesn't hurt my hands when clipping. I also have ingrown toe nails and this really helps dig the toe out.
Shavonna H.
Omaha, NE
These clippers are okay. They aren't my favorite just because they seem so bulky to hold and the angle of the accrual clipper part is weird to me. I feel like it doesn't cut my toe nails at a good angle.
Brittany M.
These are seriously the best clippers I have used. They stay sharp, are easy to use, and comfortable. For the price, they cannot be beat and are easy to find. I purchased mine at a local drugstore. I would definitely purchase these again.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
I like using these clippers for my toe nails. I love how the handles are thicker and easy to hold compared to other nail clippers. They are very sharp and always do a great job at trimming my toe nails.
Oriana O.
Santa Monica, CA
It's great for your toes! It's very strong. I bought it at CVS. It cuts perfectly. It is big and it can achieve any nail size. This is my second time buying it and I think I would buy it again for sure
Jordan W.
Monrovia, IN
Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers these clippers start off really great but they tend to wear out and get dull pretty fast. I've had to replace them about 3 times and I just have average nails.
Lu🌸 D.
Miami , FL
Es el mejor producto que puedes Comprar me encanta, es buenisimo para tu piel, siempre lo voy a comprar para poder tenerlo siempre es Magnifico, deja la piel impecable Hidratante siempre lo habia oido pero nunca lo habia probado. Hasta ahorita y quede enamorada por siempre
Carly S.
Danville, IN
I love how easy they are to grip and they do not slip how of your hand like the regular metal clippers. I found these clippers on Amazon.com and the teal
Cover makes them easy to find in the drawer.
Amanda J.
Clearwater, FL
These are my favorite clippers because they have a grip on the handle so the don't accidentally go flying out of your hands when using them. I also like the ones that have the nail catch built in.
Krista J.
Tukwila, WA
This is the best clipper and my favorite for grooming my nails, especially my hands! It makes clean up nonexistent as it catches all the nail clippings and then you simply dump them in the garbage!