Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
Sandra W.
Sandra W.

For the most part I don't use toe nail clippers. I typically just file it down to the length I want but I recently bought one of these for myself on a whim and it didn't cause my nail to break half way through like they usually do with toe nail clippers!
Kweli W.
Kweli W.
Staten Island, NY

I love these clippers because they don't slip out of your grip like the regular silver clippers. They're great for my nails, toes, but also my daughter who is 7. I bought it at CVS and they had such a selection, but these I would recommend for families.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Green Lane, PA

There isn't much of a difference between these and any other nail clipper but I do enjoy the grip that is on it! The straight metal ones can get slippery and you can accidentally clip at the wrong angle which isn't fun. These work perfectly fine though!
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Springfield, MO

The Trim Easy-Hold Toenail clippers is a must have for my at home mani and pedi. It is affordable and is a good quality clipper. It is almost mess free since the toenail clippings don't fly around like most other clippers I would recommend this product.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Bernardsville, NJ

I love the Trim clippers with the grip. It makes it so much easier to cut my nails and my kids nails. This is always our go to clipper in the house. We have many other brands but this one always does the job so much better. Would buy again if necessary
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Albany, NY

I have both the toe nail clippers and regular nail clippers and have had them for years. They are durable and still work like new. Very easy to use. The only thing I have to complain about them is that sometimes the black grip blocks sight of the nail.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Irvine

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It has lasted me for several years now, and it's able to withstand my (and my SO's) hard toenails! I got it from Target, and I haven't looked back since! It's easy to use, and clips really well. I would recommend this to others.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Lincoln, NE

It's difficult to find reliable clippers for a decent price, but these do an amazing job. The contour is pretty great. It is reliable and has lasted me for years. If it ever breaks, I'll definitely repurchase it. You will never regret this purchase.
Paola A.
Paola A.
Peyton, CO

I always prefer to use this Trim toe nail clipper because of the design. It is very easy to hold especially when you get a stubborn nail. It makes the grip easier and it makes cutting down the nail a lot smooth without having to use too much force.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Cleveland, TN

My husband uses these more than I do, but we have these and the smaller pair, and they are both great. I do like the "easy-hold" feature as it does help with sliding (which you wouldn't really think about with nail clippers, but hey, there you go)