BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
candice u.
Orlando, FL
I used this toenail clipper and I have to say that I really like it. It is easy to use and you don't have to spend a lot of time clipping your nails or worry about cutting to far down. The fingernail Clippers are great too.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
I thought these clippers would be a little easier to use, but I find them oddly strange to try to handle. My husband and I both feel they take awhile to get used to. Not a bad product, just not as easy to use as I thought.
Jessica J.
Kasson, MN
Nice and big easy to hold works for toes and finger nails, it clips really straight so you have to clip a couple times to get it curved. Feels bigger than it needs to be. Nice color. Very grippy never falls out of my hand.
Nooni S.
I really like these clippers because they are easy to hold. They are a really good price. Pros are that you get a good grip, no cons. I bought mine at Walmart for a cheap price. I would defiantly recommend this to others.
michelle b.
These are powerful clippers, but a little thick in the blade part for my tiny toenails that lay very flush to my toes. But, they have stayed sharp and strong the longest of any other clippers that I have used in the past.
Ashley H.
Bowie, MD
First off I love the Easy Hold Grip. Clippers can be hard to handle at times, but with the easy hold, when your using them, it won't slip out your hands. And it's keeps a sturdy grip, so you clip your toe nails straight.
Martha C.
Laredo, TX
Me encanta por la comodidad para cortarme las uñas de los pies el tamaño esta muy bien, el paquete venia con otro corta uñas mas pequeño pero ese no me gusta, tengo que quitar el platico para usarlo porque estorba mucho
Amanda K.
Weatherford, TX
These are great to use! I bought these for my aging mother who had a hard time holding small things, and these seem to make things easier on her and give her the "freedom" to do more things for herself, which she loves!
Estefany H.
Edinburg, TX
I like this product because it does the job. These toenail clippers are very strong and easy to work with. I like the fact that I don't have to press supper hard just to cut my nail. This product makes it a lot easier
Raquela D.
Belleville, IL
Easy to hold . It's the safer of all the other clippers . I used this for myself and my family . This is the number one brand I use for my nail care needs . I usually purchase this at my runs to Walmart or Walgreens.