Add a Photo

#35 in Nail Clippers
Photos (5)
ENRIQUE R.
ENRIQUE R.

Love love love this nail clipper. So easy to use and the nails don't fly everywhere because a reservoir that hold them in there. I use it every single time. This is so much better than any other clipper I have ever used. I would recommend it it for everyone!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rushland, PA

I have very hard nails (fingers and toes) so it can be hard to find clippers that will clip without leaving rough edges. This does pretty well, I still need to file a little bit, but the handle is very easy to grip which makes toe nail clipping much easier.
Caleah J.
Caleah J.
Temecula, CA

Best nail clippers, easy to control and get a nice close clean clip. They last forever and never loose their sharp edge but are totally safe to use. I use these clippers on my hands and feet at least 2 times a week and they have lasted me at least 8 years.
Marielena O.
Marielena O.

I think it is a great product, toenail are always such a hard work to trim then right and this just always helps me! I think everyone should own this (Specially Men's that are always complaining on the hard work that triming nails represents in they lives)
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
Fontana, Ca

This nail clipper has been easy to use because of the grip part. I'm a fan of the brand so I tend to buy their products. It's easy to cut and hold therefore easy to use. The price is okay, but the value is there. I would recommend to others to buy as well.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
New York

your good average nail clipper. it works well, very sturdy. i love the grip! my fingers dont slide and i can efficiently cut my nails. it is also a good price. what more can you ask for? its very easy to use and i bring it with me to vacations and what not
Jaquera W.
Jaquera W.

I like that these clippers have a wide handle compared to the silver basic clipper. I would recommend buying this clipper. I brought my clippers from target. I was easy to use and I use them frequently. These clippers are a great investment and are useful.
Perla B.
Perla B.
Phoenix, AZ

I love all of TRIM products, especially their Toenail Clippers. They are cheap, but are still of good quality. They are easy to use and hold since they have a grip that other nail clippers do not. This is the only one I used and would definitely recommend!
kiahra u.
kiahra u.

It is a good toenail clipper because it had a small part on the top and on the bottom so when you put your finger it won't hurt your fingers and your fingers won't slip and it is a very classic and pretty nailclip so you can put in your purse Just in case
Kristhel P.
Kristhel P.
Indianapolis, IN

I bought these to give my friend a pedicure, and they work great! I've been giving her pedis for the last 4 months now and they're still very sharp and trim great. They're very easy to use and are definitely worth the extra couple dollars vs other brands.