BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Yessica R.
As always someone wants to buy a workable and affordable clippers. These clippers might be the once you are looking for. The grip is perfect you fingers don't get tired of it. Also they are sharp enough to use for both toe and hand nails
Jeanette S.
This is a product that I say i trust on my feet specific my toes. When using this product i am not concerned i will cut some skin nor hurt my self it has that smooth edge protects my skin from suffering any cuts. Its the clipper I trust.
Brandy S.
Falls City, NE
Not big enough to clip whole nail. too curved to cut straight across and not cause ingrown toenails... I did not feel like they were sharp enough. They were not too expensive though, so in a pinch, they would work. I would not buy again.
Madison M.
Austin, TX
Best nail clippers I've ever used. Extremely easy to use, and always work really well. They have stayed sharp through multiple uses, even on my acrylic nails in the past. They are a little bit on the larger side, but I still love them!
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
These nail clippers are perfect if you have a hard time with the regular ones, they don't slip and help have a firm grasp. So far I have not had any problems with these and they cut very well don't break the nail or leave rough edges.
Miranda F.
Brooten, MN
I give pedicures for a living and these nicely gripped clippers are amazing. Even having wet hands you feel confident and comfortable clipping clients toenails. The blades are always sharp and can clip through even the toughest nails!
Kenzie H.
Klamath Falls, OR
I help take care of my great grandparents. I use these to help trim their nails and they love them as well as I. They don't dull as far as I have noticed and they work great for trimming through thick nails. I absolutely love them!
Donna T.
Cincinnati, OH
Because,my fingernails are so thick & strong, I use the Trim toenail clippers. I love that they easy cut though my thick nails easily, painlessly and without tearing or leaving hang nails. They are also very reasonably priced.
Sandra B.
Bear, DE
I love this one we have two at my house one is for my husband and the other one for my daughter and me I love how easy the grip is with the like plastic/rubber around it and not to mention how good and fast it cuts the nail.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
Comes in a variety of colors. Captures nail clipping. However you can't see how far you are cutting down and I have hurt myself more with this than anything else. So 3 stars because of the no mess but otherwise not a keeper.