2 colors available

BY TRIM #16 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
I love these clippers because instead of pieces of nail flying around the house (and trying to clean up after) it collects all of the pieces inside and you can dump it all out at the end. Makes trimming your nails much less labor-intensive.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
We love these nail clippers so much. Seriously we use them and go back and replace with the same one just because we love these so much! They catch the nail clippings for you, because who wants to step on clippings around the house- right?!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Powderly, TX
I love the handles on these clippers as it gives you a firmer grip. The size is perfect! Great price for these as they are pretty inexpensive. 4/5 stars because they dull easily but because they are so affordable they are easily replaced.
Yessica R.
Yessica R.
As always someone wants to buy a workable and affordable clippers. These clippers might be the once you are looking for. The grip is perfect you fingers don't get tired of it. Also they are sharp enough to use for both toe and hand nails
Jeanette S.
Jeanette S.
This is a product that I say i trust on my feet specific my toes. When using this product i am not concerned i will cut some skin nor hurt my self it has that smooth edge protects my skin from suffering any cuts. Its the clipper I trust.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Falls City, NE
Not big enough to clip whole nail. too curved to cut straight across and not cause ingrown toenails... I did not feel like they were sharp enough. They were not too expensive though, so in a pinch, they would work. I would not buy again.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Montgomery, AL
Trim Easy hold Toenail clippers are pretty good for a toenail clipper. The product was under $10, which was pretty good. The toenail clipper was very easy to use. I'm a repeat user of the product.
I would recommend the product to others.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Austin, TX
Best nail clippers I've ever used. Extremely easy to use, and always work really well. They have stayed sharp through multiple uses, even on my acrylic nails in the past. They are a little bit on the larger side, but I still love them!
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Brooten, MN
I give pedicures for a living and these nicely gripped clippers are amazing. Even having wet hands you feel confident and comfortable clipping clients toenails. The blades are always sharp and can clip through even the toughest nails!
Yaminah G.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
These nail clippers are perfect if you have a hard time with the regular ones, they don't slip and help have a firm grasp. So far I have not had any problems with these and they cut very well don't break the nail or leave rough edges.