Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Caleah J.
Caleah J.
Temecula, CA

Best nail clippers, easy to control and get a nice close clean clip. They last forever and never loose their sharp edge but are totally safe to use. I use these clippers on my hands and feet at least 2 times a week and they have lasted me at least 8 years.
Rosalinda G.
Rosalinda G.
Fontana, Ca

This nail clipper has been easy to use because of the grip part. I'm a fan of the brand so I tend to buy their products. It's easy to cut and hold therefore easy to use. The price is okay, but the value is there. I would recommend to others to buy as well.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
New York

your good average nail clipper. it works well, very sturdy. i love the grip! my fingers dont slide and i can efficiently cut my nails. it is also a good price. what more can you ask for? its very easy to use and i bring it with me to vacations and what not
Perla B.
Perla B.
Phoenix, AZ

I love all of TRIM products, especially their Toenail Clippers. They are cheap, but are still of good quality. They are easy to use and hold since they have a grip that other nail clippers do not. This is the only one I used and would definitely recommend!
kiahra u.
kiahra u.

It is a good toenail clipper because it had a small part on the top and on the bottom so when you put your finger it won't hurt your fingers and your fingers won't slip and it is a very classic and pretty nailclip so you can put in your purse Just in case
Kristhel P.
Kristhel P.
Indianapolis, IN

I bought these to give my friend a pedicure, and they work great! I've been giving her pedis for the last 4 months now and they're still very sharp and trim great. They're very easy to use and are definitely worth the extra couple dollars vs other brands.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.

For the most part I don't use toe nail clippers. I typically just file it down to the length I want but I recently bought one of these for myself on a whim and it didn't cause my nail to break half way through like they usually do with toe nail clippers!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Green Lane, PA

There isn't much of a difference between these and any other nail clipper but I do enjoy the grip that is on it! The straight metal ones can get slippery and you can accidentally clip at the wrong angle which isn't fun. These work perfectly fine though!
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Springfield, MO

The Trim Easy-Hold Toenail clippers is a must have for my at home mani and pedi. It is affordable and is a good quality clipper. It is almost mess free since the toenail clippings don't fly around like most other clippers I would recommend this product.
Kweli W.
Kweli W.
Staten Island, NY

I love these clippers because they don't slip out of your grip like the regular silver clippers. They're great for my nails, toes, but also my daughter who is 7. I bought it at CVS and they had such a selection, but these I would recommend for families.

Join Now