Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Clare D.
Clare D.
Kunkletown, PA

As nail clippers go, these are my fave. Odd to say you have a favorite nail clipper, but it's true. These give thr cleaneat edge of all the inexpensive clippers i have tried and they really ARE easier to press than your traditional clipper. I rather covet mine jealously and prefer to keep them on a magnet so they don't get lost or stolen by the rest of the family. Let them use the cruddies. Lol. So in short, definitely worth the slight extra expense. :)
RosaMaria Q.
RosaMaria Q.
Portland, OR

My mom has a hard time finding toe tail clippers for herself because she has diabetes and her nails are so hard - I mean like cement to file and cut down. So we were looking and asked around till we went to Walmart and found the ones that maybe would help. We tried these out, not to bad on the price. Love the rubber grip and when we tried them- they actually did cut down on the very hard nails. I would recommend these clippers to ALL nail types.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I bought these because hey purported to be "easy hold" and I sometimes have trouble holding small objects. I have actually found these to be harder to hold than normal clippers, not easier. That being said, they are sharp enough to clip my toenails, which tend to get a bit thick, and the plastic guard on the side holds the clippings in until you're ready to dump them, and that makes it worth them being a bit harder to handle.
MikayMouse Club H.
MikayMouse Club H.
Westport, CT

For what ever reason my nails and hair grow SUPER fast. I have donated my hair to lock of love 10 times in the past 12 years. This means that I am constantly taking weekly trips to my nail and hair salon. However, sometimes my overwhelming schedule does not allow time for self pampering, so I have to trim my nails myself. The Trim Easy-Hold clipper is great for hands and feet. The grip makes it easy to just and comfortable.
Sydney C.
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV

My fingernails and toenails grow and an incredible pace and with my busy go-go schedule I don't always have the time to fit a mani/pedi in! I grabbed these clippers from my local target and it was my first time with this brand, and I'm very pleased with the gripping the tool has to offer. I will definitely be buying this product again - and I'll be recommending this to my girls who are all about the at home mani pedi's!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ

I keep an extra pair of these clippers in my purse, in my car and at my desk because my cuticles seem to always have issues. They're easy to grip as they intend. The only thing I don't like about them is sometimes the pivot to close the clipper gets caught. It seems I have to work with it to really close it appropriately. For the price and easy of girp they're worth a purchase and try.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL

I love these Trim easy-hold nail clippers for toes. The rubber gripper is nice to keep damp, freshly showered hands from slipping as well as keeping a comfortable hold for a longer period of time. My only complaint is that the curve on the clipper is a little too severe and for someone who has had ingrown toenails in the past, it's harder to clip a nice edge straight across.
adina B.
adina B.
Brooklyn, NY

Yes, I know it says toenail clipper but I caught my husband using it on his fingernails. Curious, I used it too. I have never experienced such a smooth and painless nail cutting before. For all that it's huge it doesn't come close to the nailbed and it is surprisingly gentle. How am I so sure? My little girls will only allow me to cut their nails with the Trim clippers.
Christine B.
Christine B.

I love these little clippers. I have both sizes and have used them for years. Still great quality. The grip is super comfortable, and I like the color. If for any reason you want to take it off it does slide with a little force. And they go back on and stay on. They feel like quality clippers and were a nice stocking stuffer to receive many Christmases ago.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV

They do what they are suppose to do for the most part. Sometimes you have to press a few times to cut fully tho. I love the grips on it tho makes it so easy and you dont have to worry about them slipping. My mom has arthritis and she uses them to, makes it easier for her to cut. It recommend them to people that have a hard time gripping toe nail clippers

Join Now