2 colors available

BY TRIM #14 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Clare D.
Clare D.
Kunkletown, PA
As nail clippers go, these are my fave. Odd to say you have a favorite nail clipper, but it's true. These give thr cleaneat edge of all the inexpensive clippers i have tried and they really ARE easier to press than your traditional clipper. I rather covet mine jealously and prefer to keep them on a magnet so they don't get lost or stolen by the rest of the family. Let them use the cruddies. Lol. So in short, definitely worth the slight extra expense. :)
MikayMouse Club H.
MikayMouse Club H.
Westport, CT
For what ever reason my nails and hair grow SUPER fast. I have donated my hair to lock of love 10 times in the past 12 years. This means that I am constantly taking weekly trips to my nail and hair salon. However, sometimes my overwhelming schedule does not allow time for self pampering, so I have to trim my nails myself. The Trim Easy-Hold clipper is great for hands and feet. The grip makes it easy to just and comfortable.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gilbert, AZ
I keep an extra pair of these clippers in my purse, in my car and at my desk because my cuticles seem to always have issues. They're easy to grip as they intend. The only thing I don't like about them is sometimes the pivot to close the clipper gets caught. It seems I have to work with it to really close it appropriately. For the price and easy of girp they're worth a purchase and try.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Clearwater, FL
I love these Trim easy-hold nail clippers for toes. The rubber gripper is nice to keep damp, freshly showered hands from slipping as well as keeping a comfortable hold for a longer period of time. My only complaint is that the curve on the clipper is a little too severe and for someone who has had ingrown toenails in the past, it's harder to clip a nice edge straight across.
adina B.
adina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Yes, I know it says toenail clipper but I caught my husband using it on his fingernails. Curious, I used it too. I have never experienced such a smooth and painless nail cutting before. For all that it's huge it doesn't come close to the nailbed and it is surprisingly gentle. How am I so sure? My little girls will only allow me to cut their nails with the Trim clippers.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
They do what they are suppose to do for the most part. Sometimes you have to press a few times to cut fully tho. I love the grips on it tho makes it so easy and you dont have to worry about them slipping. My mom has arthritis and she uses them to, makes it easier for her to cut. It recommend them to people that have a hard time gripping toe nail clippers
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
I purchased this product for an elderly parent as well as myself. Love the design of this product. The "no slip grip" is far superior to traditional stainless clippers that can be difficult to grasp, especially when wet. There's a built in attachment which catches the nail clippings- easier to clean and more sanitary. A definite "must-have"!
Juanita G.
Juanita G.
Sanford, FL
Everybody in the house uses the trim easy-hold toenail clippers all the time. The price is good and the value is good to. I bought mine at Walmart when I was doing my shopping. The pros of the toe nail clippers is its easy to use...the cons is it loses its sharpness when you use them a lot. That's when you know that you have to buy and one.
Jennie O.
Jennie O.
Won't slip out of your hand as you're trying to clip down on even the thickest nails. I use these for my fingers, too, because my nails are so thick that I can't get a good cut with regular nail clippers. I would definitely recommend these for anyone that has thick/tough to cut nails. Or people with arthritis or other gripping difficulties.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Belton, SC
This is the only brand of toenail clippers that I use now after using these. They are easy to push down and have a comfortable grip. It is perfect for people who don't want to struggle to clip their nails. It also helps collect the bail trimmings so that thy don't end up everywhere. It is made of a high quality and comfortable material.