Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers

by Trim

#11 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Easy-Hold Toenail Clippers!
Saint Paul, MN
Very easy to use. Safe to use! I recommend it to anyone! Last long as well. I've had mines for years.
Lancaster, NY
These are easy to use and they stay sharp. Large enough to hold on to and not slip out of your hand.
Gallatin, TN
The easy to hold handle is perfect for me. It is a durable and well designed product. Trusted brand.
Los Banos, CA
Is kinda hard to hold and clip needs to be sharper i don't know what to say i am not very coordinated
Mcdonough, GA
I like the easy hold part but the plastic at the top has to go. It gets in the way. It frustrates me
Green Bay, Wi
Very cost effective, lasts a very long time and works even on my husbands thick nails. Very durable.
Temple Hills, MD
Clips my toenails perfectly. No complaints. Best toenail clipper yet. Will buy form this brand again.
La Plata, MD
Smooth edges when clipping, no ragged edges, affordable, works well, just basic produc,t repeat user
Even though it’s specified for toes I use it for my hands as well & I love the way it cuts my nails
Eugene, OR
Loved this brand. Love the look it has. Loved the way it cut. Would definitely recommend to others.