BY TRIM #24 in Nail Clippers

Trim easy-hold toenail clippers see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these because i can’t find any that are better in my price range. I do not like the bulky black nail catcher that’s attached to the clippers but they do the best at cutting the nail. I found them at Walmart for around $4.
Heide R.
Raleigh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it collects the clippings so that they don't fly all over the place as you're clipping.  Also, it's an easy grip and doesn't slip in your fingers if you have wet or moisturized hands.  This is a great clipper.  I don't have the toenail version, but the hand version instead.
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really convenient. I starting using them because my husband also has a pair. I like that they catch the clipping. That helps so it does not go flying somewhere. I would definitely recommend this product and has been the only one my husband and I use for the past 2 years at least.
Amy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent nail trimmer by Trim! They’re easy to handle and have just the right amount of curve to the clippers. They’re well made and sturdy for even the thickest of nails. I’ve been tempered to reach for the cheaper store brand but the Trim brand nail clippers last so much longer!
Amanda H.
Birmingham, Alabama
The easy grip handle makes these much easier to hold than regular toenail clippers. The grip is also removable to clean or to make it easier to access the side of the clippers when necessary. I wish they were a little sharper but overall a great deal for the price.
Marissa M.
These nail clippers are easy to hold, but seem to leave nails a little jagged after not too many uses. I have the toenail sized version. They did get the job done, but the resulting jagged edges leave more work filing than other nail clippers I have used.
Betsy O.
Reynoldsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a nailclipper. It's  easy to hold. It does it's job. Is there really a lot to say about these? I don't really recommend them to anyone, not because they're not useful, but it's just not something that comes up, really. They're nail clippers. They clip nails.
Olivia J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these for the most part! For some reason on my mind the handle seems to slip. It might just be mine and I might just need to buy a new pair. But they work great for the most part and are awesome for your toenails!
Carmen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These help to guide you to toenails ., is wonderful. These men have a lot of tools we need for a spa dayEsta marca es muy buena en herramientas para el cuidade de tus pies y manos y es muy duradera pruebalos te encantaran .
sml1402 L.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like these clippers by Trim. Very fair price. I purchased several from Amazon and would buy again. They are easy to hold due to they unique design. These clippers are also very sharp and make a nice clean cut.