Trim Easy-Hold Slant-Tip Tweezers uploaded by Leca P.

BY TRIM #79 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Trim easy-hold slant-tip tweezers see more...

Gina U.
Gina U.
Paris, IL
I liked these tweezers because of the firm handle grip it has on it but I can't honestly say I use them often. I like how they feel but sometimes that smaller metal tweezer works better. I'd rate this a 7.5 because it looks nice and does work well. It's just not a practical design for a multipurpose tweezer.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Orange, MA
These are my favorite tweezers. I have had the same one for years. I have weakness in my hands so the easy hold grip makes it easier to use. I got it as a gift and love it. Very easy to use!! I give them as gifts when I do care packages. My daughter even uses it to remove her own splinters. A win for mom!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Orland, ME
Theses are the best tweezers to use for an affordable price. I lose my tweezers often so buying them for the price they are is no big deal. The quality is great too! When plucking eye brows or anywhere else you have to be precise and the slant tips are the way to go.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This is the brand my local nail salon had so I opted to try it as it was on the affordable side. I was not a fan unfortunately I felt they were thick at the tip and hard to grab the hair. These were definitely not for me.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
I like the fact that these tweezers have a grip to them, since some tweezers are awkwardly shaped and not quite as easy to control, especially close to your face. They're reasonably priced as well
Kerah H.
Kerah H.
Crane Hill, AL
Love these!!!! They work great to get those unwanted eyebrow hairs. The grip is my favor....I'm all the time dropping the tweezers not with these they have a nice handle that's easy to hold on to.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Westmoreland, TN
I like the easy hold function of these. The blue cover on them helps to maintain a firm hold on these. While the slant to makes to ready to get the desired hair.
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
I love my tweezers. I like these one more because the handle grip is rubber and you can hold a good grip. Makes the job easier they are inexpensive
Megan G.
Megan G.
I love the Trim Easy Hold Slant Tip tweezers. You can find them at any drugstore and they are super affordable. I find that they are good quality.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Groveland, FL
I found the tweezers to be okay. The grip is nice but I almost felt that it got in the way while using. I generally like Trim products as a whole.