Trim Easy-Hold Slant-Tip Tweezers uploaded by Leca P.

BY TRIM #76 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Trim easy-hold slant-tip tweezers see more...

Trim Easy-Hold Slant-Tip Tweezers
  • "I love the Trim Easy Hold Slant Tip tweezers. You can find them at any drugstore and they are super affordable. I find that they are good quality. " in 12 reviews
Michelle M.
These have a comfort grip and precision tips ideal for beauty and health care needs. Made of good quality materials, these lasted for years in perfect condition. They are well worth the price and I would highly recommend these tweezers.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul, MN
These were THE FIRST ever tweezers I ever bought. They’ve lasted me so long and although I have bought others ones since, I still go back and forth between these and my new ones. It just feels comfortable and grabs my hairs so well.
Kathryn G.
Faulkner
Honestly I don’t love these tweezers. They are easy to hold like the name. However, I feel when I’m tweezing with these the hair slips out when trying to pull. That made it pretty painful/impossible to tweeze. I suppose they do make a decent false lash application tool!
Ce D.
Thomasville
Never know when you are going to need a good pair of tweezers! I love these. The Handle is amazing! And the tweezers are sharp and sturdy. I purchased these at Walmart for pretty cheap. And I was not disappointed in them!
Susan F.
Pepper Pike, OH
Trim Tweezers are high-quality and last for several years. This product is easy to use with a grip that makes them easy to hold. I think they work really well and I would definitely recommend this product!
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
The shape and grips on the handle make these easy to wield. I use them regularly to apply adhesive vinyl wraps to my nails. Great value and I never go anywhere without them.
Brittany E.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Love that these tweezers have a grip. Hardest part of tweezing is having the perfect tool. So many times the tweezers don’t pick up the actual hairs. I highly recommend this to anyone that tweezers their brows
Rachel G.
I’ve had these tweezers for about a year now and they’re still going strong. I love them so much! They were relatively cheap and get the job done. I love that they have the comfortable handle so my fingers don’t hurt at all by the end of my tweezing session.
Priscilla R.
Not a fan of these at all. I don't know if it's because of the thick rubber grip handles or what but these rarely ever grab the hairs I need to tweeze. I keep them around to use for around the house things. But for actually grooming or tweezing my brows I don't bother.
Nicki O.
Wilmington , IL
My favorite tweezers ever. I’ve used these for a very long time and keep going back to using this product. Can find it at any drug store and has a great low price