BeautyNailNail ToolsTrim
Easy Hold Fingernail Clipper, Assorted Colors, 1-pack

Trim Easy Hold Fingernail Clipper, Assorted Colors, 1-pack

by Trim

The first step to a healthy pedicure is giving yourself healthy nails. By keeping your nails trimmed, you prevent many painful situations while making sure you look put together and healthy. Getting the right nail clippers is step number one! The Trim Easy Hold Fingernail Clipper features a rubberized grip to maintain a good hold on them so you can achieve the exact shape you want on your toe nails for a flawless look. This high-quality accessory catches all the clippings for you instead of letting them all drop on the floor that need to be picked up as soon as you're done. The slightly rounded edge makes sure you have a uniform and smooth look with each clipping. Add this to your beauty supplies for healthy feet and nails.

COLORS VARY - You will receive a randomly chosen color with this order.; NON-SLIP GRIP - Make sure you prevent accidents and injury with the rubberized grip, giving you an easy way to maintain your concentration.; CATCHES CLIPPINGS - Minimize the mess you make by catching everything inside.; SHARP EDGES - The rounded edge allows you to clip in an oval shape to prevent breakage or shredding along the nail.; KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN - Due to the sharp edges and corners on this clipper, keep it away from children to keep them safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Easy Hold Fingernail Clipper, Assorted Colors, 1-pack!
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
I love this kit. It has everything that you need for beautiful nails. I would not change anything about this product. These work beautiful. I would recommend and have bought these for my girls in my family. I will buy these again probably this year for them all.
Cerissa H.
Walterboro, SC
This is my favorite nail clippers I love the grippers and the colors they come in and the price is reasonable there isn't anything I want to change about it
Morris M.
I've used these for as long as I can remember.... was always satisfied with the out come of my nails 💅.... they get the job done and at a cheaper price.... I recommend these to anyone on a budget.... or not... its just a really good brand you can count on. Trim Easy Hold Fingernail Clipper, Assorted Colors, 1-pack
Michelle S.
Zanesville, OH
Just recently bought these.. I'm so glad I did.. They have a smooth clip and easy to use. I'm gonna need to grab a few more bc we tend to lose them often.
Corrina F.
Mishawaka, IN
I use the nail clippers for both my fingernails and toe nails. I love them. They are easy to use and they last a long time at a great price. You can find them basically anywhere.
Jeni G.
Hartford, WI
Love these clippers! They have a nice grip to them and because they are colorful I don’t have the constant problem of losing them!
Tara E.
Marlton, NJ
These are nice clippers just base off the color they are just any type of finger nail clippers in my opinion.
Rachael D.
Columbia, SC
I thought these would be good because I have used the old kind with no neoprene on them. They were great - these are not. The neoprene holds them away from your finger so it's almost impossible to get to hang nail and cuticle repairs. I have them, I'll use them occasionally but I would not waste my time purchasing them given my experience.
Daryl R.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I got these as a gift. I get a nice even cut and less tearing and ridges than i have with other clipper sets.
amber G.
Antigo, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm a lefty.... need I say more??? lol scissors, nail clippers, and can openers are my nightmare. seriously these products are miserable for a lefty.... however some companies do try to keep the poor lefty in mind when changing or adjusting products. I find finger clippers work 100 times better then the bigger toe nail clippers.... why? I'm not sure I wish I did. but I have found clippers with the rubber coating or gripper seems to help as well, again I have no idea why. this company has been better then most. the clippers blades are not curved as much as a few other brands. the price point is fair and its actually on the cheaper side and the quality is very good. I will continue using this company due to the left handed issues I wrote about above!

Looking for your answer?