Trim Easy Hold Cuticle Nipper uploaded by Ashley L.

BY TRIM EASY HOLD #62 in Cuticle Clippers

Trim® products ar manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years. stainless steel unique non-slip grips are textured to provide maximum comfort and control. Sharp blades are designed to ensure accurate removal of cuticles.   see more...

• Does anyone know of these or any other cuticle nippers for that m...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kari D.
Plainsboro, NJ
On the rare occasion that I actually cut my cuticles, this is my go-to tool! I found these are also PERFECT for cutting baby fingernails! They allow me to get a good angle and view to cut my daughter's nails without hurting her! Love them!!!
Shirley M.
The Grip on this is extremely comfortable and the precision in which it cuts my cuticle is amazing. I LOVE these Cuticle nippers. I've already tossed my old ones out. Me receiving these at a discount have no affect on my opinion. I highly recommend these to anyone that does their own nails and even nail salon professionals!
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
I am constantly doing my nails and regular cuticle nippers are hard to hold because I have long nails so I use these. I have had them well over a year and they are still sharp.
Ashley L.
Hudson oaks, TX
These are my favorite cuticle nippers. I use them instead of nail clippers too. I love the hand grip on it. it's much better than gripping the actual metal.
Agnus H.
I bought this and it scares me. I'm not sure what to cut without spilling blood everywhere. I just stick to pushing my cuticles back.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
I have two different kind of remembers that like these nail clippers I sometimes do you there OK
Nathalia M.
Shawnee, KS
It's good for the price but it's not the best that I saw. But it's okay to use for a short time
Danyelle B.
Very easy to use. It is also a very well made product especially for the price.
Victoria B.
Lafayette, LA
Does anyone know of these or any other cuticle nippers for that matter can be sharpened? Mine have dulled a bit over time.