BY TRIM EASY HOLD #3 in Callus Removers

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. Perfect blade gap for safely removing callus 2 replacement blades included Large opening Non-slip grips for added comfort and control see more...

• So does this remove the callus completely? or only temporarily?2 Answers
  • Can you purchase this anywhere else besides jet.com?1 Answers
  • Does this hurt your feet?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Use with caution! It can be easy to take too much skin off. It's a pretty good product if you know how to safely use it! I would recommend the pedi egg over this just because of safety reasons
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite things to use when getting my feet pedi perfect ready for flip flop season! Shaves off easily hard calluses on heels.
Devon D.
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product does miracles , when I first got it I was surprised how well it worked. Amazing amazing amazing !!!
Lamona W.
Lamona W.
I love the callus remover. It works great and trims them low. You just have to be careful not to trim to far.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
This is a great product. It definitely takes the dead skin off your heels. I use when I get out of the shower or even while in. Sometimes I also use a pumice stone for a better effect. Then I put either thick lotion on or cocoa butter Vaseline on with a pair of cotton socks all night while sleeping. When you feel your feet in the morning, you'll be like WOW!
Just don't take to much skin off or your feet will be sore. I would definitely recommend this product. Great results!!
nichole m.
nichole m.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product as it helps to reduce the roughness of my feet and deepening on what problems you have a pumice stone is a must to smoothe out any rough patches. Follow directions and you will be fine. I use a combination to take care of my feet as they are REALLY rough and dry. Some people only need use occasionally while others need it more often it depends on each person as with any product and regimen.
Nina R.
Nina R.
MADISON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great removes the hardest callases quickly without alot of the work of pumice. To keep the blade sharp and use forever keep dry after use
Sylvia D.
Sylvia D.
Marion
WOW! Loved it! It got rid of all that awful dry skin, left my feet beautiful and smooth. I'm not embarrassed to use my flip flops anymore!
Monica E.
Monica E.
Bought this at my local Sally's Beauty Supply it works great for people like myself that can get hard skin on the bottoms.
Kellie V.
Kellie V.
Hazlehurst, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! But use caution not to remove too much skin! Leaves feet felling soft and smooth!
lydia m.
lydia m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this hurt your feet?
Aimée M.
Aimée M.
So does this remove the callus completely? or only temporarily?
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you purchase this anywhere else besides jet.com?