Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. Perfect blade gap for safely removing callus 2 replacement blades included Large opening Non-slip grips for added comfort and control

Im afraid to cut my skin. Is it sharp tp do that?
Definitely going to have to try this!!
Can you purchase this anywhere else besides jet.com?
Start your review of Trim Easy Hold Callus Shaver!
Tupelo, MS
These things are amazing! This is a WAY better investment than getting a pedicure. I use it on a weekly or bi weekly basis and my heels have never looked better. They're SO easy to use and so effective. Definitely worth the small amount of money that these cost. The replacement blades are super handy too and they last for a long time! I love these and recommend them to anybody who suffers from an awful looking heel!
Buffalo, NY
I love this product as it helps to reduce the roughness of my feet and deepening on what problems you have a pumice stone is a must to smoothe out any rough patches. Follow directions and you will be fine. I use a combination to take care of my feet as they are REALLY rough and dry. Some people only need use occasionally while others need it more often it depends on each person as with any product and regimen.
Westtown, NY
This is by far the best callus remover I have ever tried. I have an issue and my feet grow really bad callus every week. So, every week I have to shave the callus off to keep my feet smooth. I have tried so many brands of callus remover including ones much more expensive than this. I don't know what it is, but the more expensive ones just do not take the callus off my feet! This one is inexpensive but always does the trick and leaves my feet super smooth when I get out of the shower! I just can't live without this specific callus remover!
Use with caution! It can be easy to take too much skin off. It's a pretty good product if you know how to safely use it! I would recommend the pedi egg over this just because of safety reasons
Roslindale, MA
This is a great product. It definitely takes the dead skin off your heels. I use when I get out of the shower or even while in. Sometimes I also use a pumice stone for a better effect. Then I put either thick lotion on or cocoa butter Vaseline on with a pair of cotton socks all night while sleeping. When you feel your feet in the morning, you'll be like WOW! Just don't take to much skin off or your feet will be sore. I would definitely recommend this product. Great results!!
Trim easy hold callus shaver. These are the best shavers that you can use when giving yourself an at home pedicure, you just have to be really careful because the blades are super sharp and if you go to deep it will slice off your skin like a knife through butter so be careful. But overall I love the callus shavers , No other product can really perform the way that they do. I absolutely love them and recommend them to anyone looking to remove calluses from the bottom/heel of your feet.
Springdale, AR
I use this thing almost daily to remove callus build up on the palms of my hands and on my fingers from doing lots of barbell work and pull-ups and stuff at crossfit. It prevents tearing and leaves a smooth flat surface to work with instead of the frayed mess you might get from using the ped egg or similar callus remover methods. I'm turning all my friends onto these! comes with extra blades :) they last a long time!
Plattsburgh, NY
I love this product and use it on a weekly basis. Ever since I was young I hated wearing sneakers or full shoes. I love to wear flip flops except in the winter(although I would if I could) So my feet have dry cracked skin on the heals. I soak my feet in a foot tub and then use this to shave the skin off and let me tell you it looks great after. So thankful for a product like this.
Granger, IN
This is a great pedicure item. I also use their other products in addition to this one. It's easy to use and make feet very smooth. I also love how easy it is to clean and store! My husband even uses it!
Mchenry, IL
I love this product. I use it at least once a week. I have very dry feet, and have had surgery in the past, it causes my feet to get very rough. After I use this my feet are so soft
Ask a question to the Influenster community...