Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareTrim Easy Hold
Callus & Corn Shaver with 2 Replacment Blades

Trim Easy Hold Callus & Corn Shaver with 2 Replacment Blades

Trim® products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for over 70 years.Manufactured from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting performance. Perfect blade gap for safely removing callus 2 replacement blades included Large opening Non-slip grips for added comfort and control

Girl I had this exact one and tried to use it and it didn't work so I got scared to try again. My mother told me I was doing it wrong and she would show me but I just ended up giving her my blades and throwing the shaver away I'm glad it works for you.
Where can I find this?
Have you ever cut yourself with it?
Start your review of Trim Easy Hold Callus & Corn Shaver with 2 Replacment Blades!
Lexxii W.
Hyde Park MA
This is a great product. It definitely takes the dead skin off your heels. I use when I get out of the shower or even while in. Sometimes I also use a pumice stone for a better effect. Then I put either thick lotion on or cocoa butter Vaseline on with a pair of cotton socks all night while sleeping. When you feel your feet in the morning, you'll be like WOW! Just don't take to much skin off or your feet will be sore. I would definitely recommend this product. Great results!!
Kristin T.
Use with caution! It can be easy to take too much skin off. It's a pretty good product if you know how to safely use it! I would recommend the pedi egg over this just because of safety reasons
nichole M.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product as it helps to reduce the roughness of my feet and deepening on what problems you have a pumice stone is a must to smoothe out any rough patches. Follow directions and you will be fine. I use a combination to take care of my feet as they are REALLY rough and dry. Some people only need use occasionally while others need it more often it depends on each person as with any product and regimen.
Devon D.
Pitman, NJ
This product does miracles , when I first got it I was surprised how well it worked. Amazing amazing amazing !!!
Mackenzie B.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite things to use when getting my feet pedi perfect ready for flip flop season! Shaves off easily hard calluses on heels.
Lamona W.
I love the callus remover. It works great and trims them low. You just have to be careful not to trim to far.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
I use this monthly. the blade stays sharp for. a very long time. I would Reebok mend
Kassidy A.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Once I got the hang of how to properly use it, I became a fan! But if you don't know how to handle it in the beginning, you could easily slice the tip of your toe off! Lol. Its extremely affordable and I definitely would recommend it to anyone with calluses.
Rachel C.
Tupelo, MS
These things are amazing! This is a WAY better investment than getting a pedicure. I use it on a weekly or bi weekly basis and my heels have never looked better. They're SO easy to use and so effective. Definitely worth the small amount of money that these cost. The replacement blades are super handy too and they last for a long time! I love these and recommend them to anybody who suffers from an awful looking heel!
Dolores L.
Westtown, NY
This is by far the best callus remover I have ever tried. I have an issue and my feet grow really bad callus every week. So, every week I have to shave the callus off to keep my feet smooth. I have tried so many brands of callus remover including ones much more expensive than this. I don't know what it is, but the more expensive ones just do not take the callus off my feet! This one is inexpensive but always does the trick and leaves my feet super smooth when I get out of the shower! I just can't live without this specific callus remover!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...