BY TRIM #28 in Nail Tools

Totally Together&Reg; - Smart &Amp; Complete Personal Kit Handy Case To Carry &Amp; Protect Professional Quality Manicure At Home 11 Piece Kit Includes Nail Clipper, Sapphire File, Cuticle Scissors, Cuticle Sticks, Remove Sticks, Nail Sticks. Made In China see more...

• I've been looking for a good callus remover for my heels ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is a great little starter kit! It has everything you need to keep your nails looking nice. It's a great price for how many things you get. In the set. The file/buffer lasts a long time too and so far have had no issues with anything falling apart. So if you just need a simple set to get a nice manicure this is a good choice!!
Aly R.
My boyfriend got me this package and i love it! I love how it all comes together in this little baggy where you can store everything. You can find it at your local walgreens, all the product work really good. Would definitely buy again, you should too!
Dallas O.
Spokane valley
I've used every product in this kit, the only one I wish would be changed is the nail file, I need something more course for it to do what I want to my nails and this one just has too fine of grain.
Taylor J.
North Liberty, IA
Bought this kit for nail emergencies. Came in handy when a bridesmaid from a recent wedding I was in was experiencing pain from an ingrown toenail. We were able to clip it free using the kit and the day went on smoothly.
felisha w.
I really like this product. it came w everything that I usually use for my nails. it was a fair price & really easy to use. it works just as good as high end nail products!
Kyra M.
Love this set has almost everything you need in it! Easy to use, pretty self explanatory, bought mine at Walmart and would again! I've used everything in it and I still have the case it came in lol.
Lizbeth R.
Fort Worth, TX
I am absolutely in love with these tools. There's everything i need in this kit for all a good price and value. I am a first time user and I have to say that I loved it. I purchased this at walmart and I would definitely recommend this to starters!!
Julie Z.
Portland Oregon
I have this set and it's super cute and small. I have a small baggy I put everything in and if I'm in a hurry I just put it in my purse and go! Or traveling? It's small and doesn't take out a lot of space.
Caitlin R.
Starkville
Cheap and easy to use! Obviously not the most high end material (kinda bends after awhile), but gets the job done. I'm a budget girl when it comes to my feet
Tiffany B.
Llano, TX
Very good and durable manicure it pedicure set. I have had one of these for going on a year now. It is a great purchase that doesn't require spending a lot.
Maxine S.
San Antonio, TX
I've been looking for a good callus remover for my heels but everyone I get doesn't seem to work I'm looking for a cheese grater type of tool any recommendations?