BeautyNailNail ToolsTrim
Deluxe Fingernail Clippers

Trim Deluxe Fingernail Clippers

by Trim

#13 in Nail Clippers

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! Trim Deluxe Fingernail Clippers Gender: Unisex.

Does it work well?
Start your review of Trim Deluxe Fingernail Clippers!
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
As far as fingernail clippers these are worth it. Worth the price, decent, work. You get what you paid for. I must admit that there are better options and more appealing options as well. The best thing about these is they are really easy to find.
julianna L.
really good nail clippers for ur toes and nails. it's a little small but it gets he job done.
Fee G.
Works perfectly. I have mines for over a year and it's still works fine. Very durable and very inexpensive.
Erinn R.
Trim is my go to fingernail clipper. I have never gotten a bad one and it is not very expensive. It trims my nails nicely and leaves them slightly curved, the way I like them.
Ginger W.
Fairland, IN
Good product. I throw them in my purse or diaper bag and like that they don't snag on anything. I keep these in many places for a quick fix to a broken nail.
Jana E.
White Cottage, OH
Works well! Helps keep my fingernails looking neat and clean. Love the nail file helps keep underneath my fingernails clean
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This little tool is great! It has the perfect sized clippers for your fingernails, it's very precise, and has lasted me over 8 years! I like that it comes with a little file so you can clean under your nails really well. The price is great and they last forever! I'd definitely buy these again!
Shu Shu S.
Valley Village, CA
Love the clipper, easy to use, non abrasive, easy to clean, and easy to travel with. Designed so it doesn't nip your cuticle or flesh.
Elizabeth P.
NORTH EAST
Cut very well, didn't snag which is always a plus. Good value. Usually pick up a pair from Walmart when i Lose them.
Dawn M.
Northport, AL
Trim Deluxe Fingernail Clippers uploaded by Dawn M.
I haven't invested in an expensive pair of clippers, I've had my Trim clippers for so long I can't even remember how old they are. They get the job done and the tool to clean out from under your nails is attached so it's quick and easy. I use them on myself and my daughter. They have stayed sharp for forever!