BY TRIM

Trim cuticle sticks 4-pk. see more...

Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
These are very convenient. I use them if I get dirt under my nails. I work in retail so my hands get very dirty after stocking. I really like and they're pretty cheap too. I'll keep buying them.
Jackee B.
I love these Cuticle sticks ... every time I use them they promotes growth to my nails I bought this product at cvs for a little under 5 bucks very reasonable price for 4 sticks ... I would definitely recommend the trim cuticle sticks worth the purchase!!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
These are great for pushing back cuticles! Great to clean off small nail polish messes of fingers and to dip in nail polish to create designs! Love cuticle sticks!
Jennifer B.
Dade City
These are staple items every person with nails should have. So many uses: cleaning under the nail, pushing back cuticles, nail polish cleanup,etc. I use them to apply nail art and they are awesome foor wee craft projects. The uses are only limited to your imagination.
Bárbara B.
Esto junto a la acetona son los mejores amigos de una mujer a la hora de pintarse las uñas, esta marca particularmente es muy buena ya que son bastante resistentes, sin duda las compraría de nuevo
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
These are so great and just the right price. So many companies charge so much for these cheap things and they're really all the same! I love that these are inexpensive and disposable. They do the same as the higher priced ones, and I think this company deserves more credit for being realistic!
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
I really like using these for nail art! The end is really small and sharp, prefect for making dots and drawing. But the other end is also great for pushing back your cuticle. They're so inexpensive but have such a multi use I can use them for other grooming needs as well. Sometimes, I use these to apply wax to my eye brows when I need to get really close
Deonna l.
Dumfries, VA
I love these. They are amazing and leave your nails looking great. I think you can get these at sallys or a hair store near you. You can probably get them at walmart too.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
I have never had this item before but I think it should be a top seller. if I can find it I will try to buy it and then try to tell people about it. I do not think it would be High money. Yea I would definitely buy this again.
Danielle E.
U get a lot in the pack for a cheap price. I got mine at Wal mart. They work well I used mine to remove shellac from my nails after soaking them in acetone.
Elvia F.
Camden , Nj
Where can I find this product ?
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Are these easy to use? Can you use them more than one time?
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Where can I find this product? Right now I am using a nail filer to push my cuticles back.
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Estas son buenas tengo un producto parecido pero no se si estas funcionen
Serin H.
How much are they? And where can u get them?