TRIM Cuticle Remover And Pusher

by Trim

Cuticle remover tool with sharp v-shaped blade safely and quickly trims excess cuticles. With Plastic Handle, light weight it's easy to use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRIM Cuticle Remover And Pusher!
Ridgway, PA
I use to buy one of these every time I went to walmart but they havent had these in forever. These work awesome and are very sharp. Gets rid of all that grown in cuticle. I have tried other brands and they dont do anything because they are so dull. These always cost a buck but I havent seen in store in ever so they might cost more now.
Baltimore , MD
I use this Trim cuticles and pusher product to help my nails to be bettet! Is really easy for me to use it, so after done ✅ I can definitely apply my favorites nail products! So of course that I would recommend this Trim to everyone to try on...!!!
Rosedale, NY
I just gave myself my first real at home pedicure . I’ve scrubbed my feet and applied nail polish in the past but this was a new experience for me. I actually purchased nail files and clippers along with this cuticle remover/pusher to have the authentic nail salon feel. After soaking my feet for a few minutes and applying some oil to my cuticles I used this tool. It did such an amazing job at removing the cuticles and it was so easy to use. I had no struggle, I just lightly pushed and off the cuticle came. I didn’t even cut myself with this. I was truly amazed and it was only 88 cents at Walmart!!
Lake Forest, CA
This is a good product it cute your cuticles good, yes you have to know what your doing to use this but its not that hard to figure out how to use it the right way. just be careful when you use this and it should work great!
Las Vegas, NV
This is the most simple cuticle remover out there as far as other implements available. IT works but you have to be careful or you may cut or stab yourself! I prefer the cuticle jaw nippers but this works for something to carry in your purse, and it's cheap.
Benton, AR
Love this thing! I don't trust nail salons so I do my own mani/pedis. This thing makes them look they were done in a salon no joke! I will repurchase over and over again. Be careful about pushing down too hard, it hurts!
Las Vegas, NV
This tool has become a crucial part of my nail beauty care. I do my own nails and a crucial part of keeping acrylic on your nails is to make sure there is no cuticle. This gives me perfect nails every time and would recommend it to anyone else who does their own nails.
Bradenton, FL
TRIM Cuticle Remover And Pusher uploaded by Christina B.
Trim, nicely priced, works well. No complaints! This is the 2nd one I've bought, only because u moved to a different state abd left my last one. I liked it so much I bought the same exact one!
Baltimore, MD
I love this! I'm from the old school where I used to use a safety pin to pick my cuticles and I would almost always knick my fingers. lol This tool works wonders!
I like this product.   It works great.  The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because it became dull quicker than I anticipated.