BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsTrim
Contour Eyelash Comb with Metal Bristles

Trim Contour Eyelash Comb with Metal Bristles

by Trim

For over 70 years, TRIM has been among the leading brands of top-quality beauty tools worldwide. Our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards that have satisfied customers for years. TRIM provides everyday solutions for everyone; quality and value products that help build confidence and empower transformation. Our mission is to deliver affordable, quality implements and beauty tools, which have an eye towards the latest professional, beauty and fashion trends while still being functional and affordable. The curved comb features metal teeth and fits perfectly around the contours of the eye, gliding evenly through lashes every time. The easy to hold handle and design allows brushing upwards vs. twisting the hand to brush through lashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Contour Eyelash Comb with Metal Bristles!
Amy S.
Missoula, MT
Purchased at: Target
I prefer a more natural look with mascara and I hate it when my eyelashes clump together or there are little globs of mascara hanging off the ends of my lashes. I think this comb works better for separating lashes and removing mascara globs than those plastic lash and brow combs. I don’t know if this works well with or causes problems for lengthening and/or volumizing mascaras...I mostly just wear mascara for color because my natural eyelash color is so light they’re almost invisible. The end tines of the comb are longer and rounded...it’s kind of weird and I do poke myself with them sometimes but I’m kind of clumsy and at least they’re rounded instead of pointy like the rest of them. The curve of the comb doesn’t fit the curve of my eye very well so I usually end up finding a good place to hold it and then blinking my lashes down onto the comb instead of trying to move the comb up through my lashes so I don’t stab myself. That’s probably a terrible description and it’s possible less clumsy people won’t have any problems, I don’t know. For my bottom lashes it’s pretty easy to slip the edge of the comb under my lashes and comb up through them, but they’re obviously shorter and usually less clumpy and it doesn’t involve having the comb right in front of my eyeball obstructing the view of what I’m doing. I’d say just experiment with angles and combing techniques to find something that works for you, but do be careful because all the tines except for the weirdly tall end ones come to sharp points. I keep a tissue handy while I’m combing and wipe the comb after every couple swipes through my lashes to keep it clean and help control any flakey fallout. You could probably just wipe it off after use and put it away for next time but I like to wash all my makeup brushes after every use (sensitive skin, if my brushes are always clean then I know if I react to something it’s definitely the product and not bacteria on dirty brushes or something) so I just give it a quick wash and pat it dry before putting the cover back on. The cover is nice for keeping the comb clean and keeping it from getting bent or stabbing anything else in my bag.
K K.
Santa Barbara, CA
i just bought this thing and idk what i did without it. seriously a genius tool to de-clump eyelashes without risking straightening them out again and undoing the curl.
G G.
Minneapolis, MN
Super inexpensive and accessible beauty tool that helps my long eyelashes stay separate and clump-free. You obviously have to clean it between uses to get the best result, which some may find annoying and therefore not use this, but it doesn’t bother me!

Looking for your answer?