BY TRIM

Find Manicure And Pedicure at Target.com! TRIM Comfort Loop Nail Buffer has a unique ergonomic loop shape that's easy to hold and 3 different abrasive surfaces to add a beautiful finish to natural nails. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Ashley C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The easiest way to buff your nails is with a loop. This product was a dream come true when I found it.  I no longer had to worry about missing a nail or how to maneuver my hand to get the whole nail the way a nail tech would.  The only downside is you have to purchase multiple since they wear out quickly.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
Trim Comfort Loop Nail Buffer is great for getting that under nail dirt and grime. I keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathrooms so you can do a quick scrub. I also like it for my kids. My son likes to touch everything and always seems to have dirty fingers so this great for even the littlest fingers. Its not to hard yet not to soft so its just perfect!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Kelsea G.
Kenhorst
Love how easy this is to hold, especially while doing your nails. The design of it is perfect , and easy to handle. Great value also, would make a great stocking stuffer for girls who love to do nails. Definitely recommend
Mandy M.
Does ok but I feel that for the price you are better off to buy some buffing blocks you can control them better than this contraption
Ruthie V.
I'm not a fan of this product. I prefer the square panels. The shape makes it weird. It for an leave my nails as buffed as I like.
Rosalinda O.
Dallas, TX
Love using this nail buffer. It gives me a lot of comfort and control as well. I use it all the time and mother loves it too.
Emileigh S.
Elliston
It worked pretty well. The loop I just didnt really like id rather have one of the block buffers. Overall it did it's Job.
Mona'Lisa J.
Very easy to hold while file your nails , I tend to give my husband manicure and pedicure .. I use this file often
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
This loop style hold makes it super comfortable and easy to get a good grip and go to town on your nails