Trim Buffing Block

Polish is nice, but when you're looking for the low-maintenance path to shiny nails, this Buffing Block is it. The black side works to level deep ridges and lines. The gray area leaves a nice matte foundation. And the white side buffs everything to a glorious shine without the hassle of drying time! Amazing 3 step buffer adds natural shine. Cushion center for easy, comfortable gripping.

What is it for?
One of my biggest problems with trim buffering blocks is the actual file part peeling off when being used excessively. Does that happen often with this product? Seriously wanting to purchase a good one. Is this one recommended? Has anyone tried this? Thanks in advance!
Is there a good type of oil to use in nails before buffing?
Start your review of Trim Buffing Block!
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Trim Buffing Block uploaded by Vanessa R.
Purchased at: Target
My go to brand for nails are. This block is very gentle on the nails and does not damage them but instead brings them back to natural health. Nails naturally yellow wether it be naturally or from polish, this block helps to buff off the discoloration and make them shine. Highly recommend if you do your own nails or if you’re trying to repair them after having had acrylics.
Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
Love these blocks. It’s everything you need an one. And man do your nails feel so much softer and shinier after use. It makes your nails feel so healthy. And it’s the perfect prep to do before any nail polish. It makes it lay so much better. Would recommend
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
This works pretty good and the price is very reasonable. I normally buy them from Walgreens and I would purchase them again.
Windy Y.
LOVE! gets my nails super smooth and shiny. Definitely recommended if you have uneven, dry, rigid nails.
Heidi U.
Elwood, IN
I must use the buffing block. I cut/file my nails usually once a week. I enjoy cutting then filing and sanding my nails down. I never have to worry about rough edges.
Jacklyn M.
Onalaska, TX
The trim buffing block is a holy grail for me! It's so easy to use I love doing my hubby's nails because it really makes them look nice and he does't complain to much about it. It's cheap so it's perfect everyone should have one it's an must if you want the perfect nail!
Jasmine E.
Garnett, KS
My favorite part is step 4! Shiny shiny nails! It lasts quite a while also. And it's colorful.
Megan B.
Wewoka, OK
You can't go wrong with any products from TRIM...I have been using TRIM products since I could trim my own nails. The prices are great!
Ms V.
Ladson, SC
I’ve had this for a while. This is always good to have especially at a very low price. It’s super easy to use and even tells you which side does what. I’ve gone through a few of these already & would definitely buy again.
Niesha G.
Tucson
It makes my nails smother looks shiny flatten out my nails shapes them up very nicely