BY TRIM

* Manufactured from high quality materials to ensure long lasting performance * 2 distinctive finishes-a coarse side for shaping nails and a finer textured surface for smoothing nails * Satisfaction guaranteed * Professional length * 7 boards per card Sold in packs of 6 see more...

Buy on Walmart
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Trim Boards/Files! My dad used to use them when I was a kid, and since he had so many he would always let me use one. I think it was probably the first ever nail file I had tried. They are effective, inexpensive, and since it's a great sized pack I can leave some in my purse, car, and at home.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Chatsworth, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING nail files. Perfect amount of coarseness for my brittle, weak nails. Compared to other files, this file does the best. others are very dull and seem "wear out" within a couple of uses. I also like that I don't find myself dusting the file as often as others. Definitely recommend.
Cady C.
Cady C.
Sneads Ferry
These nail files do the job. I do not have any complainants. They are easy to use and relatively inexpensive. I can buy these at most drug stores which is convenient. I would recommend these to someone looking for something inexpensive. I would buy again.
Anna N.
Anna N.
Plainview
Beauty Junkie Expert
Files really nicely very small so I can slide them in my purse and use them whenever, though the color is boring. Recommend they make them look stylish otherwise great product.
H S.
H S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay nail filer. Doesn't last long, and breaks easily. I can see someone who's on the go and prefers light touch ups using this product. I use the   because it's sharper and can get into the nooks and crannies.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
The value of these emery boards (in terms of cost for quantity) is all right, but I sometimes find them to be a bit rough on some nail types.
Alisia A.
Alisia A.
Red Bluff, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
with four girls in my house including me a whole pack of these are useful. my nails are getting long and these help keep them nicely shaped.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They get the job done with out being to pricey and work well. They are easy enough to use as well. They arent to rough on the nail either.
Tori Y.
Tori Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always used this nail files. They're basically disposable, which is good because you wont be using a dull file!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Bay shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have these everywhere! perfect on the go and to have at home. A must-have beauty item! Price is always great as well