Trim Black/Coarse Salon Board Drum (Pack of 48)

by Trim

Trim Black/ Coarse Salon Board Drum salon boards, 2 surfaces: heavy duty (100 grit) and medium (180 grit), it smoothes and reduces artificial nail seams and edges and it shapes natural and artificial nails.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Black/Coarse Salon Board Drum (Pack of 48)!
Martin, KY
These are the best files for me. I mostly use them when I apply artificial nails. You get so many for a good price and they most definitely get the job done.
Eagle river, WI
The only nail clipper I use and my husband will only use those clippers. The nail files are great. I have gotten the buffer block before and it was amazing
Pottsville, PA
These are my favorite nail files! They're course and they last a long time! Never miss a sharp edge with these. Definitely will be buying these again!
Bridgeport, OH
These work very well for working on artificial nails and I use these every time I do anyone's nails. They are very effective and are pretty affordable.
Madison, WI
I don’t have the 48 pack, but have the coarse board file for when I am doing fake nails at home. Makes shaping super easy and fast. 10/10 recommend.
Greenfild Twp, PA
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it
Ridgecrest, CA
I love Trim Products and use several different types of their products. They are in usually every store even grocery stores. They are easy to use.
Roseville, MI
Great long ldting mail files that are cheap and very effective. Easy to use to file and shape nails. I will always use thos brand of nail file.
I love to use these course Emery boards on the Dry skin around my toes and to ouch back cuticles with some grit before I do my own pedicure.
Arcadia, CA
I love the Trim Black salon board to file my nails. My nails get brittle often and I love that it comes in 2. One for home and one for work.

Looking for your answer?