Trim Black/Coarse Salon Board Drum (Pack of 48)

by Trim

Trim Black/ Coarse Salon Board Drum salon boards, 2 surfaces: heavy duty (100 grit) and medium (180 grit), it smoothes and reduces artificial nail seams and edges and it shapes natural and artificial nails.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Black/Coarse Salon Board Drum (Pack of 48)!
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I use these in between my "fill" weeks. File my nails a little so they are all sharp and filed looking keeps my nails looking like I've been in for a fill more often that i really have! The corners of my nails tend to loose the sharpness and a quick file makes them look fresh again!
Mills, WY
I love any files by Trim. They work so well to shape and file your nails. I like the variety of files they have and this one is one of my favorites that I buy by Trim. I buy like 3 or 4 different files and this is one of them
Galliano, LA
For 28yrs I’ve been having my nails done rather it be acrylic or solar, and this is the only brand files I’ve ever used. They last long and the price is just right.
Columbus , OH
I always ha e to shape my nails so I use trims because I have really circle nails so yes I do love these and of course I would keep using and buying this product and I really like it just in general because of its work
Anaheim, CA
These are good. Does the job without the weird thin bit of nail that sometimes lingers. They last a long time and are affordable. The work so much better than the tempting ones with cutesy designs on them.
Great for thicker or acrylic/gel/powder nails. These are also a little better for big toes when doing a pedicure than the finer boards. These are great for smoothing down gel in between salon visits as well.
i have purchased these many times before i love these buffing blocks easy to handle quick buff time and perfectly smooth and shiny nails you save so much money by buffing your nails to a beautiful shine and just forget nail polish all together
Stamford, CT
These are the only nail files that I use. You can easily find that at CVS, Walgreens and tons of local beauty supply stores. These nail files are perfect if you have super long, super strong nails and you need to get the job done. The best thing about these files is that they are durable and last for a long time. I highly recommend!
The nail boards don't seem to last very long. They are easily bent and when that occurs ridges appear on the black file strip that end is use of the file in that area but while the file strip is intact it does a nice job of evening out nails.
Salinas, CA
Always have my nail kit fully stocked with these. They work really nicely, I use them on myself or anyone else I ever give manicures too. They aren't pricey either which makes it easier for me to toss them out after I use them

Looking for your answer?