Trim Black/Coarse Salon Board Drum (Pack of 48)

by Trim

Trim Black/ Coarse Salon Board Drum salon boards, 2 surfaces: heavy duty (100 grit) and medium (180 grit), it smoothes and reduces artificial nail seams and edges and it shapes natural and artificial nails.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trim Black/Coarse Salon Board Drum (Pack of 48)!
This is a a nice timing stick I love thes sticks nobody makes thes as well as the creater make more it cute
Works very well. I have acrylic nails so I need something that's more coarse. Will definitely repurchase.
Randolph, MA
Not crazy about this product becomes dull wears out quickly bought at walgreens others may wish to try it
Boston, MA
I have long natural nails and using this board help even my nails out and made them look even and smooth
Chatham, VA
The files are cheap but long lasting and file easily. They are also small and easy to fit In my hands.
Zolfo Springs, FL
It is great awesome fun and quick really recommend this app easy to use no matter how u have your nails
Brandon, FL
Like to use different textures to fix my nails, realize reliable and you can have them for a long time.
Rio Rico , AZ
My nails are thick I need something that is going to last this is all I use.. It lasts a long time
I use this nail file to easily keep my gel manicures perfect. It will also shape acrylic nails!
These do the job well, and you can't beat the price. With weekly use, they do wear out quickly

Looking for your answer?